Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria (24251 Views)

6 Ways To Protect Your Bank Account From Scam / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online / Stop Using Easy Passwords For Your ATM Cards, Mobile banki. A Nairalander Warns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria by Longman8: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Thanks this is more of an eye opener to many. My colleague at work had similar unfortunate experience twice( last year and this year too). Suddenly got a debit alert on his fone that he did not made any transaction for,went to his bank to lay a complain, only to be told by the customer service representative that his account was used to buy goods on-line. The worst part of it all is that it can't be traced. Information is vital to life. Be conscious and be at alert. It is better to prevent a sickness than to treat it.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria by chuxjay(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2021
We have sound proof generators for rent. The generators are new and in perfect condition.
Our prices are affordable and we can mobilize to any part of the country.
Do not hesitate to give us a call on +2348038347453.
Re: 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice....
Perused through the op write up as I put on my intellectual cap to read between lines while blazing my weed and I must say this article is not devoid of intellect
Slawormir the original bro
Re: 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria by babarazy: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Bro, I couldn't find this option on my own Gtbank and Gtworld app
WowSweetGuy:
on the App of your bank you go to the settings and untick the way d card is controlled by web. Switch off all and leave only atm/pos so u can use ur card on atm and post but can't be controlled by any auto web

Gtbank example below
Re: 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2021
babarazy:
Bro, I couldn't find this option on my own Gtbank and Gtworld app
GTapp world when u open/login slide to the 2nd page swiping slept..u will see Card then enter and go to Card control u will see d initial screenshot i sent
Re: 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria by babarazy: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bless u brother. I've done it. So u mean fair money no fit deduct my money again with these settings abi?
WowSweetGuy:
GTapp world when u open/login slide to the 2nd page swiping slept..u will see Card then enter and go to Card control u will see d initial screenshot i sent
Re: 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2021
babarazy:
Bless u brother. I've done it. So u mean fair money no fit deduct my money again with these settings abi?
at all...dem no fit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chi Limited Acquired By Coca-cola / Fire Breaks Out At Tejuosho Market, Yaba, Lagos / How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.