Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? (1861 Views)

Young Lady Confesses To Locking Her Boyfriend With Charm (video) / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Juliusmomoh: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dear nairalander is it normal for a woman to lock her husband outside because he came back late at night ?....
What warrant this question was that we woke up today hearing a shout from one woman behind us. We rush there and discovered the husband was untop of her wife giving her a reasonable doggy slap (slapping her with the back of his hand) cheesy cheesy . When ask, he said he slept outside on the floor, reason being that he came back late and his wife lock him outside... When we ask the wife WHY. She said she has the potencial right to lock her husband outside whenever he comes back late and drunk. Though the husband dring alot. I was just there lauging grin grin.. Omo come see beating cheesy madam don't know when wrapper fall.. And we see the devil pot cheesy .... IS IT NORMAL ?
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Romanoff(f): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
What responsible man comes home late and drunk?

The woman done tire ni and this one that beating and joined, that marriage is already over.

1 Like

Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by thesicilian: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Dear nairalander is it normal for a woman to lock her husband outside because he came back late at night ?....
What warrant this question was that we woke up today hearing a shout from one woman behind us. We rush there and discovered the husband was untop of her wife giving her a reasonable doggy slap (slapping her with the back of his hand) cheesy cheesy . When ask, he said he slept outside on the floor, reason being that he came back late and his wife lock him outside... When we ask the wife WHY. She said she has the potencial right to lock her husband outside whenever he comes back late and drunk. Though the husband dring alot. I was just there lauging grin grin.. Omo come see beating cheesy madam don't know when wrapper fall.. And we see the devil pot cheesy .... IS IT NORMAL ?
Get a job
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by DDDEnterprises: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
No husband should be irresponsible; coming home late and drunk and being a wifebeater join.

No woman or even man should lock their spouse out. What if something very dangerous catches up with them in the middle of the night?

Na both of them get fault. Let them pack themselves inside and settle it.
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Juliusmomoh: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
thesicilian:
Get a job
Send your CV to get one..
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Juliusmomoh: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
No husband should be irresponsible; coming home late and drunk and being a wifebeater join.

No woman or even man should lock their spouse out. What if something very dangerous catches up with them in the middle of the night?

Na both of them get fault. Let them pack themselves inside and settle it.
Wife already hospitalise... Husband eye done clear... He went to beg the wife family members. They had four (4) children.. The second to the last one died two week ago.. Hence why the husband went outside with friend to drink. to avoid been depressed and crying always.
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by donbachi(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Not normal. What if something happens to him? You'll live with the guilt and regret for the rest of your life.

Oh.. was drunk? And beat her up too?

This are the kind of things that kill ones desire to get married.

I'm out!
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
I only lock a simp not a real man
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Can't imagine my wife locking me up
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Cholls(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Romanoff:

The woman done tire ni and this one that beating and joined, that marriage is already over.

Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by slawormiir: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar
What da fuckkk
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Juliusmomoh: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lalasticlala what is your take?
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dem never born the woman wey go get mind lock me outside my own house! undecided
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by thatsleepboy1: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omo. The man loves her walai. He was locked outside and he decided to beat her, if na me I swr to God, I'll hire girls to beats her, collect the children from her and send her packing. Let her go to her father's house.
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by mechanics(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Not normal.
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Mophor: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!
Issoright
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Is this the new norms now

Read on here three days ago about a man locking his wife outside now today it's the other way round ...

Nice development
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Savedday: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Glycosunde: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Of marriage don tire them, make dem kukuma go their separate ways before somebody die put.

Sighs........... Drops pen

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by debbydams(f): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Romanoff:

u nail it.
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
She shouldn't have locked him outside, though that didn't warrant him beating her. Two dysfunctional people.
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
Can't imagine my wife locking me up
No go find money... dey find wife ..... i will beat you oooh.
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKsoul:
No go find money... dey find wife ..... i will beat you oooh.
cheesy leave me oh
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
cheesy leave me oh
You be my boy nah....
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKsoul:
You be my boy nah....
Yes i agree grin
Oya send your boy urgent 2k na mk i use coordinate myself
Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmellySperm:

Yes i agree grin
Oya send your boy urgent 2k na mk i use coordinate myself
send me 500airtime so that i will use it to send you the 2k....

1 Like

Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKsoul:
send me 500airtime so that i will use it to send you the 2k....
Sent. Check your balance

Re: Wife Locking Her Husband Outside Normal Or Not ? by takimsipho(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Romanoff:

Why do you women think you have the moral high ground to punish a man because he is married to you. If man locks his wife outside because she didn't cook or too much salt in the soup what will be your reaction? Do you know your excesses that men tolerate, or simply ignore? That's why to get married dey fear me, marry person wey go come dey wicked you in your own house. Before they marry them na to pretend them sabi. If I get baby mama I swear anything marriage is out of my agenda

(1) (Reply)

Can She Change? / I Need A Girlfriend. Hookup Babes Stay Away From Me / Recipe For A Succesful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.