Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,722 members, 7,824,052 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies (26991 Views)

Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Bluffly: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
triple996:
D average nigeria youth is a criminal no insult intended
Just as you are ba?
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by nick50(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
The convict, Joseph Oluwasanni of Lucerne Way, Harold Hill, Romford, pleaded guilty

Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Burruchaga71(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na them them .
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Jayrow08: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
This cannot be Joseph, this is Abdulmutalab
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by rajiedreez: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
How's he a Nigerian, since Anthony Joshua and Dele Ali are British he's also British. Don't give us liabilities and take credit for the good ones

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by perdollar(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
OLUWAsanni. This one na Yoruba hausa Muslim Yahoo Yahoo. Michael Adebowale na Muslim so also is Joseph
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by neyyoh: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Check well, offspring of single mama.
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by StanleyO22: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/24/uk-court-finds-18-year-old-nigerian-guilty-atm-robberies
All this Yoruba Boys go just dey fool they're self for UK anyhow ... Yoruba Mumu.
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by lastempero: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
triple996:

You want us to take the responsibility of an idiot that was born and breed in the uk angry
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by purplekayc(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Which part of the country is this one from?
does it matter
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by GeeMeshin1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Stupidity + Avarice = x
Find x
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by naijaebay: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Outside of The Dot
Freestainworld:
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by shopnimini: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@OP your moniker is weird.
It's good to see such news because I wonder why young people will rather indulge in criminal acts rather than opt for a decent livelihood.
With the thousands of ease2ccess online & offline earning means available this one chose to do the time.

@Seniorwriter

And he's in the UK with access to constant electricity, fast internet, easy to open a paypal account and a click bank account and start affiliate marketing.

I think it is all about information and that's why it is necessary to follow the right crowds
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by adebwalex(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Yorubawa Amaka....
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by adebwalex(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
The afonjas has once again proof that they are the real problem of this country. The children of afonja must disgrace this nation anywhere they go. What a shame. Please give them their own country, I don't want to be associated with this religiously confused people.

ABEG WHAT IS THIS MUMU ANIMAL IS TALKING ABOUT. BECAUSE I CAN ONLY NOTE TRASH TRASH TRASH WRITE UP...ALWAYS A FOOL FOREVER PERIOD
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by paparazi1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/24/uk-court-finds-18-year-old-nigerian-guilty-atm-robberies
Stupid unproductive youth always
disgracing the country. He should be jailed for 50yrs, nonsense.
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by VictorIfe(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
saw what you did there grin grin
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by seyz91(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
It doesn't matter

As you can read "Nigerian"

It's all that matters
Freestainworld:
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Jorge91: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

going back to same spot you have robbed. This Nigga should make worlds dumbest thieves list.
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Thinktwicemybro: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
adebwalex:

ABEG WHAT IS THIS MUMU ANIMAL IS TALKING ABOUT. BECAUSE I CAN ONLY NOTE TRASH TRASH TRASH WRITE UP...ALWAYS A FOOL FOREVER PERIOD
Afonja chill na
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by SmartPolician: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
triple996:

You are getting all the Nigerian youths involved because the culprit is not from the east, abi?

Enwe
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Frenzy01(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
See this one face angry

abeg jare, i sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info.
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Ikman33: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria,
Ogidi Branch.

Over and out...
Adazi ani branch reporting grin
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Regex: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
I wasn't disappointed when I saw Romford.
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by chukxie(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Innit boys crew!
He go smell him yansh for slammer!

Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Educationalserv: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

why are calling him a Nigerian .If him win medal for Olympic fa they go call him bristish with African root
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
He is a Briton so to say.
If he is doing well they won't remember his root but if it is other way round they will say British born with Nigerian root
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Gfskw: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Ngowatching: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why is it so that is only the bad one that is Nigeria, this guy must be British Nigeria born, that make him automatically British.....
Re: UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies by Ubanz: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
I just scrolled to his foto & I knew where he came from. Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Head Teacher Rapes 6-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Abuja (Photo) / Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos / Man Found Dead In A Dam In Benue State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.