Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging (14309 Views)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano / The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
sophxx:
Moving the beggars alone isn't enough. Move all the abokis there away from Mokola. Mokola deserves better jare. Let the BDCs move to Ogunpa and other market.
you know ibadan like the back of seanwilliams hand
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Biafranboys: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
You mean fulani beggars because they are the only tribe that do not obey any law in the geographical expression

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by advanceDNA: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
obembet:
If you give fulani begger #20M, they will still go back to street. I think They have different agenda

U people will not kill somebody on nairaland

Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Makinde is a disappointment.

People he's supposed to deport to their states or countries.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Mutaultope(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
The government should try to put them into something productive; education for the children, paid Labour for the adults.

and not just pack them somewhere and be giving them food.

with your suggestions , they won't still go for it ...... they are now too lazy to work even with pay
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by sophxx: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
you know ibadan like the back of seanwilliams hand
Yea. Lived there couple years till i lost my job last year. You be Ibadan boy shey?
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by mamaafrik(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
They should be jailed,80℅ of them are not Southerners.
Nuisance

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Maxymilliano(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
What a country where beggars are ready to flout government orders just to survive
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by cardoso514: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Beggars full Genetal Gas bridge up till now
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Safemoon: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
The government should try to put them into something productive; education for the children, paid Labour for the adults.

and not just pack them somewhere and be giving them food.

Oga they are parasite by nature.they will never do noting else .

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by kilonshele101(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
In psychology, we call it REACTANCE
They have nothing to lose anyway.

Fact: this phenomenon is generally common in Nigeria irrespective of one's tribe, religion, and socioeconomic status.
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Emegodess: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/24/oyo-beggars-flout-governments-order-return-street-begging

Good afternoon Fellow Nairalanders please I'm begging you guys to come to my aid... Since morning I never see food chop. Life hard here with me. I've been owed for months at work. Please I'll appreciate anything ejoor

0427083584 GTbank
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by akinsmyk(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
osuofia2:
I THOUGHT THEY SAID IT IS ONLY NORTHERNERS THAT BEGS.

So who told you they are not Northerners?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by FakeUnity: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Adura yin agba merchants. grin grin
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
sophxx:
Yea. Lived there couple years till i lost my job last year. You be Ibadan boy shey?
Naa I traveled there to job hunt when I left my teaching job. Had to leave again to Lagos...then to other places

May God help us
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by LegendHero(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
mrsage:

And in your mind, you believe this is a lasting solution to street begging.

Come on

What do you think could be the lasting solution especially when some people took it as a business rather than one time thing?
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by moitimeintl: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by GeeMeshin1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bankruptcy + Frustration = x
Find x
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Abobi,I feel for dem, tsk tsk tsk angry
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by ekestic1976(f): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
What government? There's no government in Oyo state! Seyi Makinde na Inarobo Governor. His neighbours claim that he's assisted everyday in order to do the needful correctly in the Other Room! Such a Class Captain of a Governor!
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by YolobaMuslim: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Beggars colony of Ibadown. grin
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Lonaped: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by seyz91(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
There had been beggars in Nigeria history from time immemorial
Fahdiga1:
Adverse effects of Buhari's maladministration

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by NinjaMetahuman: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Adverse effects of Buhari's maladministration
yes o

There was no begger before Buhari.

Everyone living like kings and queens with free food and money growing on trees until Buhari came.
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by Jonathan39: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Focus on oyo beggars, don't shift the goal post . grin
kilonshele101:
In psychology, we call it REACTANCE
They have nothing to lose anyway.

Fact: this phenomenon is generally common in Nigeria irrespective of one's tribe, religion, and socioeconomic status.
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by adedehinbo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Na dem be sai buharideens grin
Dem plenty for nairaland here grin grin
see what north is using to pay the south back,beggars litters everywhere, should Nigeria break up, walahi, humanitarian crises will be much in the north
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by adedehinbo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad. It's simple, build them a shelter

Provide them food even if it's not 3 sqaure

Create a skill Acquisition Programme for them to learn.

Then if they decide to neglect all this and return to street?

Arrest them and deport them
why is it the duty of the oyo govt to cater for beggars from,niger,borno and the entire north?if I have my way,I will park all of them and dump back to kano
Re: Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging by adedehinbo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Safemoon:

Oga they are parasite by nature.they will never do noting else .
transport them back to north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Dr Onaolapo Soleye And Other Ministers Being Sworn-In In 1984 / No Nigerian Airport Among Africa's Best 10 / I'll Not Contest For Presidency Until 10 Million Nigerians Endorse Me – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.