Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman (8621 Views)

INEC Guidelines: A Quick Summary Of The Contents of the INEC Guidelines.. / Vehicle Loaded With INEC Result Sheets Intercepted In Jalingo (photos) / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by gawu1: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
brosom:
You-all may not understand what's going on,

But trust me, A.P.C is at work in connection with INEC.

They want all states for themselves.
PDP connived with INEC and robbed APC its victory in Zamfara State from governorship to the State Assembly position. It did the same thing by stopping APC from fielding candidates in Rivers state too thereby giving PDP free road to victory in the election.
So I trust you that APC has learned from PDP how to connect with INEC the time around.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We have been hearing that.

Go to the poll and test your fame.

Politics is local and your defeat is clear.

I don't talk much on issues like this.

You can telephone inec to massage una ego with another statement but is all tears.
I dey here grin
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
post=103052867:

I dey here grin

Good.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by MadamExcellency: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

So Oye is now INEC.

So you saying inec doesn't know what they are saying? This is a highly costly statement if you guys don't know.

You little media men will just land apga in bigger trouble.

If Oye is sure of himself let him go to court, vacate his sack order by Abuja court and sue inec.

Simple...

Which court?

There's a subsisting court judgment validating the 2019 APGA convention and it is just stupidity for an Abuja high court to overrule a court of coordinate jurisdiction.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by brosom(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
gawu1:

PDP connived with INEC and robbed APC its victory in Zamfara State from governorship to the State Assembly position. It did the same thing by stopping APC from fielding candidates in Rivers state too thereby giving PDP free road to victory in the election.
So I trust you that APC has learned from PDP how to connect with INEC the time around.
I thought as much
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by galaxy2020(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na u be court abi? GO TO COURT

Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by stunnert(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Keep fooling yourself. Come 2023 elections your darling party APC will witness the real change
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] stop blaming APC for your regional party downfall.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
brosom:

This logic is somehow sha. Does that mean PDP orchestrated that of Zamfara and Rivers? You guys should be applying decorum in pouring out some things. This is just politics and the party itself is failing at it. If anything happens, they've themselves to blame. To adhere to simple guidelines hard reach like that? Oh! And such crop of people want to rule?

1 Like

Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by globemoney01: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
AFRICUNIAECO:
Peter Obi left APGA with the soul of the party. It has been crisis galore. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
But APGA has won many elections since peter Obi left while peter Obi is yet to win nor influence any election since he left. APGA has won more election since Obi left than when he was in APGA
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by globemoney01: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

So Oye is now INEC.

So you saying inec doesn't know what they are saying? This is a highly costly statement if you guys don't know.

You little media men will just land apga in bigger trouble.

If Oye is sure of himself let him go to court, vacate his sack order by Abuja court and sue inec.

Simple...

Go to court what what exactly? Is there any court action against him? Just media noise
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by seunmsg(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
brosom:

How will APC benefit if APGA is disqualified?

1 Like

Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by NacoAba: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
I said it,
They want to capture Anambra by all means.
They will fail if Anambra people can see the game plan and change their own plans. Ndi Ara. We are waiting for them in Imo State in the next election. Evil people.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Gjmff: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Richandsimple: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Another banker will be good for Anambra.

Soludo will decamp to APC within one year,he's too smart for this APGA pple.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by rhektor(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dem no dey tell person
Juliusmalema:

Wait you will see in real life video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi PDP Primary: INEC Report Affirms Chukwuma-Odii As Guber Candidate / RMAFC, Accountant-general’s Office Suspend Workers Over Padding Of Salaries / Showdown Looms At ICPC As Dissolved Board Members ‘stage Comeback’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.