Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman (8626 Views)

INEC Guidelines: A Quick Summary Of The Contents of the INEC Guidelines.. / Vehicle Loaded With INEC Result Sheets Intercepted In Jalingo (photos) / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Piggyyeaster1: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
No leflendum no erection
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by kenzysmith: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
post=103050589:
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria [/ba]

If he is the one the people want.
If he is the one that will better the lives of the indigenes of Anambra.

Between Maduka or Andy Uba,
[b]Anyone that will bring the progress of Anambra State is who we want.

So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [b][/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by stunnert(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
The bitter truth is that they'll go to any length just to cling to power
AroleOduduwa2:
Apc are just too desperate, they want to cling to power at all cost without any plan on what to do with it.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by criuze(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is why we want Biafra
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
brosom:
You-all may not understand what's going on,

But trust me, A.P.C is at work in connection with INEC.

They want all states for themselves.

U may have a strong point here. This confusion is quite ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Lonaped: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh wow
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by LOOBE: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
I think, something is happening here
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by brosom(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
jaxxy:

U may have a strong point here. This confusion is quite ridiculous.
I have this strong feeling that A.p.c want to wipe out other parties from existence, More especially P.D.P, then dominate everywhere in all states and finally unleashe their evil objective
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Ugonna62: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
I can tel you unseen forces as boasted by uzodinmma, is at work in Anambra.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by 2special(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
brosom:
You-all may not understand what's going on,

But trust me, A.P.C is at work in connection with INEC.

They want all states for themselves.
just like they did in Zamfara state
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Scamburster(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

PDP is also in a mess.

How?
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by MartinsD12(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

PDP is also in a mess.
Which mess?
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by techWriter2: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
All their proposals will fail
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

Which mess?

Seems you are new to pdp problems in Anambra State.

They have no delegates and chairman sacked.

Court refuses to grant stay of execution.

Time against them... factionalized already.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Tinubuadvocate: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
stunnert:
APC pulling all the possible strings just to frustrate APGA but Ike Oye head too strong for them. Na man him be cool

Matter of fact APGA is the only political party that haven't gotten their hands soiled in any corruption scandals and they're prepared to give both APC and PDP a run for their money in the coming elections
[/s] stop blaming APC for your regional party downfall.

1 Like

Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by jaxxy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
brosom:
I have this strong feeling that A.p.c want to wipe out other parties from existence, More especially P.D.P, then dominate everywhere in all states and finally unleashe their evil objective

Nahh not possible or realistic bt the anambra apga situation with early controversies is suspicious.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by MartinsD12(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Seems you are new to pdp problems in Anambra State.

They have no delegates and chairman sacked.

Court refuses to grant stay of execution.

Time against them... factionalized already.
Don't worry there is no inec pronouncement yet unlike apga where inec barred them from the election
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by OfoIgbo: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Anambra is a different kettle of fish.

It is clear Buhari, APC, INEC and the Fulani-controlled courts want to play some games, but Anambra is an adversary that can upset the equation.

It is far easier to install an APC administration in Edo than in Anambra.

But if APC double-nominates Charles Soludo, that is the only way. But Anambra people may not want someone with loyalties to a party that is not APGA
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

Don't worry there is no inec pronouncement yet unlike apga where inec barred them from the election

You must be a Juvenile.

What do you mean by inec pronouncement?

When primary elections ends on July Ist next week.

If the court don't vacate the order how will they hold the primaries?

Plus the chairman sacked?

What is inec business there?

Inec has set the date . The party is disorganized with no solution.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by brosom(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
jaxxy:

Nahh not possible or realistic bt the anambra apga situation with early controversies is suspicious.
well, what do I know kwan?

It's well
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
OfoIgbo:
[s]Anambra is a different kettle of fish.

It is clear Buhari, APC, INEC and the Fulani-controlled courts want to play some games, but Anambra is an adversary that can upset the equation.

It is far easier to install an APC administration in Edo than in Anambra.

But if APC double-nominates Charles Soludo, that is the only way. But Anambra people may not want someone with loyalties to a party that is not APGA[/s]

Face Uzodimma pls.

Stop losing sleep on the issue.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by MartinsD12(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You must be a Juvenile.

What do you mean by inec pronouncement?

When primary elections ends on July Ist next week.

If the court don't vacate the order how will they hold the primaries?

Plus the chairman sacked?

What is inec business there?

Inec has set the date . The party is disorganized with no solution.
You are absolutely uncivilized, must you insult me to make your point, juvenile meaning what, I don't wish to be mentioned again by you.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
MartinsD12:

You are absolutely uncivilized, must you insult me to make your point, juvenile meaning what, I don't wish to be mentioned again by you.

Pls wish bikonu?
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

So Oye is now INEC.

So you saying inec doesn't know what they are saying? This is a highly costly statement if you guys don't know.

You little media men will just land apga in bigger trouble.

If Oye is sure of himself let him go to court, vacate his sack order by Abuja court and sue inec.

Simple...

Only if you know the forces behind Soludo, we will teach you lesson soon, he's a national figure, watch the game na me and you.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
post=103052466:

Only if you know the forces behind Soludo, we will teach you lesson soon, he's a national figure, watch the game na me and you.

We are seeing the forces.

Talk is easy.

Popularity is another thing.

Go and test your popularity in the poll.
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Pls wish bikonu?
I hope you know Amaechi's camp is beind Soludo, Obiano's wife couldn't stop him from flying APGA flag
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
post=103052561:

I hope you know Amaechi's camp is beind Soludo, Obiano's wife couldn't stop him from flying APGA flag

Ok.

Go and win.

Lol
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We are seeing the forces.

Talk is easy.

Popularity is another thing.

Go and test your popularity in the poll.
I know you are rabble-rouser on nairaland from thread to thrad, forcing guy grin grin, Anambra no be beans, the most important thing now is he is APGA candidate, we will show you little minds what Soludo is made off
Re: APGA Complied With INEC Guidelines- Oye APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
post=103052733:

I know you are rabble-rouser on nairaland from thread to thrad, forcing guy grin grin, Anambra no be beans, the most important thing now is he is APGA candidate, we will show you little minds what Soludo is made off

We have been hearing that.

Go to the poll and test your fame.

Politics is local and your defeat is clear.

I don't talk much on issues like this.

You can telephone inec to massage una ego with another statement but is all tears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Establishes Virtual Court Rooms/Studios In Correctional Centres / Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget / Nigerian Embassy In Thailand Refuse To Identify Dead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.