Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (79893 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Elzakzaky: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Sanchez01: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
My God and King! How can someone be living like a mad man? How
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Jesuyinka01(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Nkapi is those rat with long mouth. I forgot the name in english.very smelly rat with long mouth

It is called asín in Youruba
I don't know the english�

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
How did you go from being seduced to cut a head clean off. Well you did say you were a bouncer, you must have a mean swing like Hercules
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Blacksavage: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omo this guy get mad mind....
Fear women waiting dem go cause... shocked
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by sonnie10: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
mental disorder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by lolu2019: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mad people everywhere
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by sonnie10: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sanchez01:
My God and King! How can someone be living like a mad man? How

because he is actually mad. How can someone believe that they are empowered by a hole in wall

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by mauchiz: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
This generation in there twenties, I don't know what is wrong with them, since this year this age group has been killing people anyhow.

May God help this generation.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by 9jaRealist: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cross River: Man, 24, beheads 65-year-old woman in Calabar
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cross-river-man-24-beheads-65-year-old-woman-in-calabar/

Abegi, they should not waste money keeping this one in prison…
They should just hurry up with the legal formalities, and CHOP HIS HEAD OFF!

>

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Metatrondivine: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Nkapi is those rat with long mouth. I forgot the name in english.very smelly rat with long mouth

You suppose to know na Nakpi = American skunk

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by MITCHELL96: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
She tried to seduce you ? undecided undecided and you didn't run like Joseph did when his master's wife tried to sex him, you now have to kill her ? Do people even use common their sense sef ? undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Jayrow08: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bro, I no go lie u ooo even devil self go see hell for hell fire for pple hand.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by godlessmind: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cross River: Man, 24, beheads 65-year-old woman in Calabar

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cross-river-man-24-beheads-65-year-old-woman-in-calabar/

The murderer looks sick from the look of things
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Just123: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bouncer indeed!
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Yy56: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:

English name: rat with long mouth
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Channel5: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
This one deserves jungle justice he is a ritualist

Chidinma Ojukwu is also lying, is it because the dead can't talk

All of them are liars, silent cold murderers

Human Beings are just another kind of creatures

The heart of man is desperately wicked and evil who can know it.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by samwillyco1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Madness
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by michjunior: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shocking news everywhere... Naija which way?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by majour(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
powerbank352:

Get this Megatron jow.ay 30k.mah and 40.kmah powerbank today.

Amazing features - sleek design, digital display, fast charge and du.al ports.

Can charge multiple devices with lightening speed.

Call or WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4
Price and location
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Twelfthman: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just tired! These news dey give high BP

Eriokanmi:
Haa. Na na tori for unilag gew wey stab billionaire to death i dey read, see another one nah!

Which kain spirit dey follow our youths sef? I taya oo
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by michjunior: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
SimplyShit:
NL Blood thirsty merchant of bad news

Poverty is a curse

Poverty is obviously the root cause of News like this... but all in all..the heart of man is desperately wicked and Evil

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Kinzo0917(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Quick money � leads to early grave. Imagine killing ur own blood because of quick wealth. Rituals is fake. Satan will keep laughing � at idiots who think ritialism is the gateway to been rich. Whatever satan gives you dont last
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by 8stargeneral: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
What is all these bikonu?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Where can I get night bus to Fernando Po?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.