Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (79892 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by lizdammy: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kpash
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Kinzo0917(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
IGBOS wont claim Udoka as their own since both Igbos and calabar people answers UDOKA ASWELL. CAN WE THEN SAY � IGBO AMAKA?? JUST ASKING MY IGBO BROTHERS
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Hack3742: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
*Do you suspect that your Husband/Boyfriend or Wife/Girlfriend is cheating on you and need to track his/her Facebook, Gmail or IG.
*Do you need to recover your hacked business Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp.
*Do you need to spy on your Wife, fiancee or Girlfriend.
*Do you want to track your Stolen phone or other Gadgets
*ICloud Recovery
*Hacking Tutorial
Do you need any of the Above services Contact Anonymous on WhatsApp or call
‪+1 (346) 384‑9261
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Teejay13(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Evil people all over the country
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by SimplyShit: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Nkapi is those rat with long mouth. I forgot the name in english.very smelly rat with long mouth

The name is Shrew

4 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by tnerro1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
This country na wa
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Pierocash(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
SimplyShit:

The name is Shrew
alright bro,thanks

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Erimmy2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Nkapi is those rat with long mouth. I forgot the name in english.very smelly rat with long mouth
Mouse
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Say no to Nyaope
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
emperorblog21:
Say no to Nyaope

Nyaope in Nigeria?

Is that possible?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Baawaa(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:
That is poisonous rat,in Yoruba is calls ASIN
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by haffaze777(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pierocash:

Shrews grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by abbey621(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
One thing I know for sure in this country is that soon enough everyone will be certified psycho, mix poverty with impatience and top it off with fetishness and drugs, wetin remain? As covid dey take care of the rich, madness dey take care of the poor. How else can we explain someone surviving all the way till 65 years of age only to end up being beheaded by someone that has not even known life yet? I for say it is well but I'd be lying, it is not well at all..... angry angry angry
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by mu2sa2: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chai! Southern Nigeria!
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Chieffoo007: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nawa ooo
Igbo people
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by buzorcharles(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Abeg who be the bouncer? Abi Na security man?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Benblaq(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
My street! sad
This guy!
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
SimplyShit:

The name is Shrew

Thanks for this. I bin dey confused over this for long

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by cactusJack(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
i knew this would eventualy reach nairaland,a coursemate of mine who's a tenant of the house told us bout it yesterday how he killed her and kept her severed head in his room..damn
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Moneyboyz: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Check the guy wella, I'm sure he has mental issues.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Germi9: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Insanity
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Focusmind: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
All these people that keep their mentally deranged relatives at home are taken big risk. One almost paid the price in my village in December when he came to open their gate for people without knowing that his mentally deranged senior brother was following him at the back with machete. It was the people in front of the gate that shouted before the man turned and saw his senior brother with machete approaching toward his direction.

Take your mentally deranged relatives to care home or hospital. Let them remain there
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Chirowman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wickedness
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by cactusJack(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
omo i don smoke az with my coursemates for this compound lastyear...damn
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ritualist on the prowl
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
He is psycho
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by delzbaba(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
This one is a psycho.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Franking: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Let him face the music.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
ABUJA—The Presidency, yesterday, charged those against the administration’s ranching and colony programmes for herdsmen to rethink, noting that they are better off living with the ranches and colonies than dying through the persisting conflicts.danteenoni

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, speaking on an AIT morning programme in response to a question on ancestral attachments to land said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive.

If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter? The exhortation from the Presidency came on a day Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, said that history would be harsh on the present administration if it failed to stop the mass killing of innocent Nigerians.

This is even as the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, in the 17 Southern states yesterday said the insecurity pervading the country, particularly in the North Central zone, poses grave danger to the conduct of next year’s general elections.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, gave the admonishment as he alleged a conspiracy by alleged critics of the administration to frustrate moves towards resolving the crises in the country. Adesina, who spoke on AIT morning programme, said it was wrong to describe the attacks against farmers as one directed against Christians.

He said: “Hundreds have been killed in Zamfara, are they Christians? People have been killed in Birnin Gwari, are they Christians? “What is happening is criminality, pure and simple, and it must be brought to an end. Government has a big role to play in this but the people themselves have a role to play.” Noting what he described as a campaign to stop the implementation of the administration’s plans to check the farmers-herders conflict, Adesina said: “Some people are saying don’t use government money to build ranches. If truly they don’t have lands, that is fine, but remember that Kogi State offered 15,000 hectares of land for cattle colony and in the midst of that offer vicious attacks were unleashed.

“In Plateau State, where we had the recent orgy of killings, the government has offered land for ranches and I tell you that some people are interested in this thing not being resolved.” Better alive than a dead land owner".

Adesina Asked about the ancestral attachment by the people of those states to their lands, he said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter? “The National Economic Council that recommended ranching didn’t just legislate it, there were recommendations. “So, if your state genuinely does not have land for ranching, it is understandable; not every state will have land for ranches. But where you have land and you can do something, please do for peace. What will the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?”

Adesina further said the administration is doing its best to ensure peace throughout the country. “There are different theatres of crises in the country and you may look at each theatre with its peculiarities. In the Middle Belt, it has its own peculiarities and what is the peculiarity of that, Farmers-Herders conflict. What has the government done? “It has sent in security agencies starting with the police, later troops, later different operations by the military,” he said.heledamazun
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by robertogarcia: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
There is God, what happened to him?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cross River: Man, 24, beheads 65-year-old woman in Calabar

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/cross-river-man-24-beheads-65-year-old-woman-in-calabar/

All I can see here Is POVERTY POVERTY POVERTY. The worst thing that can happen to any "SANE HUMAN BEING" In the world. "Evil Of Wealth" Is Hundreds Times Better Than "Evil Of Poverty"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.