Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go (2633 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by aminukehinde58: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Assist me I have money but don't know country to go to make more money and it's just my dream to travel out , lastly I know is not always greener on the other side
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by mountmoriah(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Canada is best for him
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by mountmoriah(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
lalasticala a forumites need help on that front page
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Charles61: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
aminukehinde58:
Assist me I have money but don't know country to go to make more money and it's just my dream to travel out , lastly I know is not always greener on the other side

Do you have minimum ND results or Secondary school.

If yes
Try apply to university in cheap European country like Cyprus.
Trust me Germany, nerthaland and France are hot cake now.

Apply for Bsc in any university in Cyprus
Once you come, get your student resident permit.
There is alot of technician and IT job.

Technical job like ( electrian, mechanical engineering, panel beater, mechanic etc are easy to get job here, with minimum 800euro per months. Feeding and share apartment and utilities here would not be more than 350euro

From here, you could get a better offer in another big European country. I wasted my time and money with Germany and other big European country.

Honestly, I would have used all that money to come to Cyprus since 2018, and established myself

But thank God, coming here last year is a big step that I would always appreciate God for.

Please don't go to north Cyprus ohh.
However, my opinion is Cyprus. So I am not telling you that's your only option.

But incase you need my help, I will do my best to help you come over.
Check my thread about south Cyprus and my YouTube.

I am ready to do all I could to help my brothers from my country by God's grace.

Lastly, don't apply to college in university of Cyprus. The ministry of education stop college for two years from admitting international students.
Only recognize university are allowed for now.

University like
University of Cyprus
University of Nicosia
Frederick university
American university

Best of luck

9 Likes

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by ford101: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Am in same situation now.but I don't want to lose out.say by scammers or getting to the said country and find things very difficult.instead let me do uber in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Cybercop2002: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Charles61:

If yes

Technical job like ( electrian, mechanical engineering, panel beater, mechanic etc are easy to get job here, with minimum 800euro per months. Feeding and share apartment and utilities here would not be more than 350euro

From here, you could get a better offer in another big European country. I wasted my time and money with Germany and other big European country.

Honestly, I would have used all that money to come to Cyprus since 2018, and established myself

But thank God, coming here last year is a big step that I would always appreciate God for.

I am ready to do all I could to help my brothers from my country by God's grace.

Lastly, don't apply to college in university of Cyprus. The ministry of education stop college for two years from admitting international students.

University like
University of Cyprus
University of Nicosia
Frederick university
American university

Best of luck
how can we relate
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Btcking49ja: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2021
ford101:
Am in same situation now.but I don't want to lose out.say by scammers or getting to the said country and find things very difficult.instead let me do uber in Nigeria.
Uber....hmmmm....Think again bro....I own my own car of over 3million naira doing Uber....it's not worth it....

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by ford101: 5:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Btcking49ja:
Uber....hmmmm....Think again bro....I own my own car of over 3million naira doing Uber....it's not worth it....
how much do u make in a month.also remember nothing Worth's it again in Nigeria
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Goodmorning sir, I have Bsc accounting. I do not have any skill, I am looking for unskilled job in Cyprus. Can I apply for another Bsc program in Cyprus or apply for masters in business administration? What are my chances getting the visa and the total cost I will incur from processing the visa till I get there? I am not actually well informed on how this visa processing works. Thank you as I await your response
Charles61:

If yes

University like
University of Cyprus
University of Nicosia
Frederick university
American university

Best of luck
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Charles61: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Johnk110:
Goodmorning sir, I have Bsc accounting. I do not have any skill, I am looking for unskilled job in Cyprus. Can I apply for another Bsc program in Cyprus or apply for masters in business administration? What are my chances getting the visa and the total cost I will incur from processing the visa till I get there? I am not actually well informed on how this visa processing works. Thank you as I await your response

Please try look for master's.
Reason is that master is cheaper and it would open better opportunity for you.
Look for 2years master

1 Like

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by tundeblack: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Charles61:

If yes

University like
University of Cyprus
University of Nicosia
Frederick university
American university

Best of luck

Email me pls tundeblack1@yahoo.com
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Thank you. My basic reason for wanting to apply for Cyprus is not for the masters but basically for work. Someone in Dubai is offering me a security work visa(850k without flight ticket) with a salary of over 250k plus(free accommodation). I really do not know what to do whether to pursue the Cyprus masters program or the Dubai work visa. Can you advice me on which to follow? Thank you
Charles61:

Please try look for master's.
Reason is that master is cheaper and it would open better opportunity for you.
Look for 2years master
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by CryptoRepublic1: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Johnk110:
Thank you. My basic reason for wanting to apply for Cyprus is not for the masters but basically for work. Someone in Dubai is offering me a security work visa(850k without flight ticket) with a salary of over 250k plus(free accommodation). I really do not know what to do whether to pursue the Cyprus masters program or the Dubai work visa. Can you advice me on which to follow? Thank you

It's a scam and besides that Dubai visa is less than 160k and jobs there is by luck.

7 Likes

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is the second person telling me it's a scam oh. The person sounded so real because we did video call together and I told him to show me his work identity card and he showed me because he was wearing his work uniform. He said he will help me get work in Abu Dhabi because that is the city he works. I don't really know what to do again. He even assured me that if I don't get work within two months of being in Abu Dhabi, he is going to renew my visa again because I will be staying with him
CryptoRepublic1:

It's a scam and besides that Dubai visa is less than 160k and jobs there is by luck.
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by CryptoRepublic1: 12:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Johnk110:
This is the second person telling me it's a scam oh. The person sounded so real because we did video call together and I told him to show me his work identity card and he showed me because he was wearing his work uniform. He said he will help me get work in Abu Dhabi because that is the city he works. I don't really know what to do again. He even assured me that if I don't get work within two months of being in Abu Dhabi, he is going to renew my visa again because I will be staying with him

Just get 3months tourists visa and go there,if you're lucky you may get a job before the 3months runs out and your employer will then process a permit/residency and accommodation for you.
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Charles61: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Johnk110:

Why not go for Master's? Why bsc again?
You can get MBA 70% scholarship if you apply this coming week before it close.
However, it's your decision. But for me, I don't see any reason why I should spend more money of Bsc again

1 Like

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Charles61: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2021
Johnk110:

Oga, don't trust anyone in Dubai for now, no matter whom the person is to you.
However, it's better you go yourself with 3month visa, look for job yourself. If you job comes fine, if job don't come. Please carry your bag and come back home. Don't let Dubai over stay damage your traveling record for future purpose.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Charles61: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Watch on YouTube your total cost and other documents required for Cyprus study visa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7elbgX2vTQ
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2021
Thank you sir. Can you guide me on step by step in applying for the MBA 70% scholarship before it closes this coming week. I really don't know anything about processing visa at all or applying for masters online. Thank you sir
Charles61:

Why not go for Master's? Why bsc again?
You can get MBA 70% scholarship if you apply this coming week before it close.
However, it's your decision. But for me, I don't see any reason why I should spend more money of Bsc again
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Going there might not be an issue but after landing that's the issue because I don't have anybody in Abu Dhabi to help me settle there quickly because 3 months looks so small in settling down and going out to search for job myself. Buh thank you for the advice. Maybe I just have to delay him till I am sure he Is not lying about the work visa
CryptoRepublic1:

Just get 3months tourists visa and go there,if you're lucky you may get a job before the 3months runs out and your employer will then process a permit/residency and accommodation for you.
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by CryptoRepublic1: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Johnk110:
Going there might not be an issue but after landing that's the issue because I don't have anybody in Abu Dhabi to help me settle there quickly because 3 months looks so small in settling down and going out to search for job myself. Buh thank you for the advice. Maybe I just have to delay him till I am sure he Is not lying about the work visa

I've travelled almost every countries in Europe without knowing anyone, you'll meet new people along the way, don't allow fear to ever stop you from doing anything in this life,you'll meet many people in the same position as you on the way.

Even in my days internet was not even there ,unlike now that Google is everyone's friend.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Rachele(f): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Charles61:

If yes

University like
University of Cyprus
University of Nicosia
Frederick university
American university

Best of luck
How much does it cost for a bsc is Cyprus?
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thank you so much sir for your encouragement. I will take my time. Though I will want him to be my guide
CryptoRepublic1:

I've travelled almost every countries in Europe without knowing anyone, you'll meet new people along the way, don't allow fear to ever stop you from doing anything in this life,you'll meet many people in the same position as you on the way.

Even in my days internet was not even there ,unlike now that Google is everyone's friend.
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Godtemi: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rachele:

This video would guide you, sir, please try to analyze the cost yourself before making a final decision
the truth about life is, the final decision is made by you alone. People could only influence it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5_cxdKMpSk
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Godtemi: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rachele:

Check this south Cyprus page
https://www.nairaland.com/6053765/general-information-south-cyprus-study/4#103114789
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by piyoo91: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Charles61 post=103050923]

If yes

Is it possible to apply to university in europe with just ND certificate? I thought you must apply with a transcript from a university in 9ja that you attended... Pls put me through?
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by CryptoRepublic1: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Johnk110:
Thank you so much sir for your encouragement. I will take my time. Though I will want him to be my guide

That's if he's being truthful and genuine, a lot of them once you hand them your hard earned,they won't even answer your call when you tell them you've arrived and you're in the airport expecting them to come pick you up.

Anyways,I wish you best to luck.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Johnk110: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
I really hope he is true.
CryptoRepublic1:

That's if he's being truthful and genuine, a lot of them once you hand them your hard earned,they won't even answer your call when you tell them you've arrived and you're in the airport expecting them to come pick you up.

Anyways,I wish you best to luck.
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Sniper4real(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Charles61:

If yes

University like
University of Cyprus
University of Nicosia
Frederick university
American university

Best of luck

Boss like how much will I need to get do all these
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Sniper4real(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Johnk110:

Bro, abeg, u fit link me up with this kind of link up. Please
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Sniper4real(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Charles61:

Oga, don't trust anyone in Dubai for now, no matter whom the person is to you.
However, it's better you go yourself with 3month visa, look for job yourself. If you job comes fine, if job don't come. Please carry your bag and come back home. Don't let Dubai over stay damage your traveling record for future purpose.

Like how much can 1 prep for this
Re: Advice A Panel Beater Who Have Money To Travel Out But Don't Know Country To Go by Jamestown123: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Godtemi:

This video would guide you, sir, please try to analyze the cost yourself before making a final decision
the truth about life is, the final decision is made by you alone. People could only influence it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5_cxdKMpSk
Na by force to speak phony?? grin grin grin Nice time no use that kind voice make videos again oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanzania Visa / US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Fascinating Aerial Photos Shows London's Gatwick Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.