Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132975 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Can you imagine. She had his password sef. Something his wife fit no get. cheesy
In fact, one of the reasons why she killed him might be the possession of the password.

wink

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
undecidedin
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.
very impossible story for now. This was what she had thought in her head to have done. But sorry you might have to pay the consequences the corruptible judges would mete on you after quick rounds
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by qtguru(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omo I feel for the wife of the man.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by adonaimart(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
She was well trained on what to say to the police and the public.

Sad story.
Sad end to a bright future for her.
Sad end to a man also, with a bright future and lovely life and family.

God have mercy on us.

Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Moneyboyz: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
I hate stupid men, if you wanna fornicate don't do it with kids old enough to be your daughter's.

Na bad market, both will pay their prices.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by faceland: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
9jamusicanalyst:

I thought the initial story was she withdrew after the incident??

These are questions the reporters ought or ask like who owns the knife. Have he handed her his card before and so on.
He was careless. A girl that can smoke weed is fun to be with but he trust her with his pin.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by higgs: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Women like You are psychologically damaged and constitute a great danger to men because of your pathological hatred.Unfortunately, there are so many of You around these days.
meobizy:
I believe it. She should have reported the matter to the police afterwards. If she did that then it would reduce the perception of guilt.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
She should show us the bruise on her head, after he hit her head on the wall......

That's all I want to see..... Afterwards, send her an MRI/CT scan, if any head injuries/trauma is found.....

I would blame the dead......... She no sabi lie, her story would fall like a pack of cards........

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by kenlolly75: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Very beautiful girl with innocent look!!!! How can you do this to yourself? I can't imagine what your mother is going through now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Belafonte(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joysticks:
She knew that the man wanted to use her and dump as other rich men have done to her and her olosho friends in the past.So she decided to kill him so that she would steal his money and go and hire a big boutique shop and start selling ladies pants and be boasting that she worked hard to make her money.

Are you suggesting that murder isn't hard work? grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Moneyboyz:
I hate stupid men, if you wanna fornicate don't do it with kids old enough to be your daughter's.

Na bad market, both will pay their prices.

So Ned Nwoko & Ojukwu + all those senators marrying younger girls nko.........
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE INTENTION OF THE MAN AND HIS TASTE FOR SMALL GIRLS.

WHY SMALL SMALL GIRLS?

WHY TRYING TO FORCE HER FOR 2ND ROUND?

WHY HEATING HER HEAD AGAINST THE WALL?

ARE WE SURE THE MAN WAS NOT TRYING TO USE HER PROBABLY AS HE HAD USED OTHER SMALL GIRLS?

SHE HAS MANY GROUND FOR SELF DEFENSE.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
The alaye loose guard he ATM pin code give you, for the olosho mind he has a lot of money in the bank. Alaye don gbegbesueebge finished as he dey sleep nai you stab am.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Akharmony: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
He ordered roofies{a tablet of the drug Rohypnol} and they both play it together. Apprently, what this drug does mostly for first timer is drowsiness but in the case of regular users if over dose/ abused always result to agressiveness, even worst when achohol cigarrette/ marijuana are also in the play. I also think the greedy girl "suspect" acted a under the influence of drugs thereby ledding to fracal btw the duo.Honestly when you meet this ladies doing drugs they are worst than male folks doing ths shit "drugs". They are fearsless ,ruthless and sometime they dont spare there fellow ladies in somecase...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
kenlolly75:
Very beautiful girl with innocent look!!!! How can you do this to yourself? I can't imagine what your mother is going through now!!!

She never knew her daughter, is now a monster.......

This poverty alleviation program From bigger God's, would now be a scary journey to embark upon........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Gbagura: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Who noticed how flatbheadsnon this forum tried as much they could not mention her tribe. If it were to be the ithwr way round, those Kanu's foot soldiers would be spewing dust from the cheap tecno and 1k data monthly they got from ipob HQ to defend anything igbotic.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Seun360(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
I really feel sorry for the relatives of the girl, she has let them down.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
ThugBoy:
The alaye loose guard he ATM pin code give you, for the olosho mind he has a lot of money in the bank. Alaye don gbegbesueebge finished as he dey sleep nai you stab am.

CASE CLOSED..... GUILTY OF MURDER..... SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING...... cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by bigpicture001: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
chrisvic007:

Forget hatred, hatred begets hatred. Is my observation the truth? I've heard/read the "20 pound" comment on several fora.

On hatred, I wish to tell you that when they stop hating on others, others will stop hating them. You can start by advising Nnamdi Kanu.

Bro am yoruba and igbo at the same time.....

My yoruba parents told us live never to mix with igbos even as small as we are then...I was seven at the time..the yorubas cant deal with the igbos..so much hatred in your heart..but I hate never ever heart that same advice from my igbo parents...

You guyz shld move on from the hatred of a thing
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
See Lie Mohamed sister... Which kind lies be this. Weaked girl that supposed to be in school but doing her runs. It's like serve the man right that has no control over women. 21 yrs old embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Albertone(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Mr albertone don't you think that man that died is too wild for a 50 year old
At 50 will you want to die in the hands of a side chick?

He never made a decision to die in the hands of a side chick.

But she made a decision to start puffing SK and loud from a very tender age undecided

I love the seas
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by vannessa7(f): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tizu:
University of Lagos
- Prostitutes Training Centre

Lies, my alma mater has produced many God fear individuals and moi is one of them cool cool cool grin
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by malakaimoscondo: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
gentlestdude:
Watery beans loading
na kanu fear that watery beans pass ...kanu fit tip her wating they her front
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joysticks:
She knew that the man wanted to use her and dump as other rich men have done to her and her olosho friends in the past.So she decided to kill him so that she would steal his money and go and hire a big boutique shop and start selling ladies pants and be boasting that she worked hard to make her money.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by mozona(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dead men tell no tales...

She is lying... That is all I can say

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

So Ned Nwoko & Ojukwu + all those senators marrying younger girls nko.........

If he wants to marry her, fine. But not for sidechick. A man like that should do better knowing these girls can change it for them any moment. Look at her hair sef. So dusty. That nonsense on her head is for alata them. I agree with her that he wasn’t giving her good money. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Drsheddy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
End time ladies
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by oluakin08: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Like fela will say... NA CRAZ WOMAN BE THAT.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by sylve11: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
gentlestdude:
Watery beans loading

be like you don get dinning table there before, abi? grin cool
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Albertone(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
bigpicture001:

Bro am yoruba and igbo at the same time.....

My yoruba parents told us live never to mix with igbos even as small as we are then...I was seven at the time..the yorubas cant deal with the igbos..so much hatred in your heart..but I hate never ever heart that same advice from my igbo parents...

You guyz shld move on from the hatred of a thing

You are igbo and yoruba.
Your yoruba Parents,meaning both of your parents are yoruba.Where did your igbo part now come from?

I love the seas

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Victoria938(f): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
If he had respected his marital vows and was faithful to his wife this wouldn't have happened. My heart bleeds for the girl and her poor parents. This was avoidable, but they allowed alcoholic influence to get a better part of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.