Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up (1150 Views)

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up / “change Name To Ebubeagu, Get Buhari Off Our Backs” – South East Govs To ESN/IPO / Ethiopian Airlines Defies FG, Resumes Flight To London Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Continue here https://www.nairaland.com/6619122/president-buhari-off-london-friday#103052859

PRESIDENT BUHARI OFF TO LONDON FRIDAY FOR MEDICAL FOLLOW-UP

President Muhammadu Buhari will proceed to London, the United Kingdom on Friday, June 25, 2021, for a scheduled medical follow-up.
He is due back in the country during the second week of July, 2021.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
June 24, 2021

https://www.facebook.com/1636468759900542/posts/2935068583373880/

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chaiii

These few interviews he granted might have stressed him alot.

Get well soon Mr President.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Vikkoh(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Chaiii

You're not normal Bros angry
Did we elect him to grant interviews and get stressed?
You sure say you dey think so?!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by gentlestdude(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Make one patriotic airforce man plant bomb on the plane abeg let this idiot blow to pieces

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Maxymilliano(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Do what I say, not do what I do government.

Osibanjo will be over the place telling the poor populace to put an end to medical tourism, when his principal is number one culprit.

Foolish Government

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Earlystar698(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
The imposter is going to meet his 72 virgins from there

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Naijabad: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
May he never return

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
He had more than 6 years to transfer such services he enjoys in London to Nigeria but he can't do such.

What worst way can a president demarket her country if not by always going to foreign countries for mere health checkups? Cumulatively more than 365 days had been wasted on medical checkups. Although I couldn't call it waste for his presence is more grievous to the nationhood of Nigeria.

Safe trip Buhari
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Chaiii

I dunno whether to laugh
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Tinubuadvocate: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
You need it baba may you live long.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by DaddyRochie1642: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Chaiii

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by richmond500: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
He is old and needs medical checkup once in a while to remain fit, even young people need medical checkup and needs to visit their private doctors

But my problem is, what about our own hospitals? Why are they all neglecting it?
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is a man who banned importation of foreign goods that is jetting out of the country to get a foreign medical checkup and enjoying foreign facility.
The day he lifted the importation of foreign goods,he traveled out of Nigeria 3 days later.Hypocrite.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by History555: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
How much will it cost to build a standard hospital in every senatorial zone. Tomorrow buhari will start condemning other leaders for using hospitals abroad
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Why?
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by MITCHELL96: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Vikkoh:

You're not normal Bros angry
Did we elect him to grant interviews and get stressed?
You sure say you dey think so?!!

I tire ooo undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Fahdiga1: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Unknown president going to only God knows where
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by richmond500: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Chaiii

he is not sick, every sane human needs medical checkup at least once in two months while old man like Buhari needs it once in a months.

But why are they neglecting our own hospitals?
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
richmond500:
he is not sick, every sane human needs medical checkup at least once in two months while old man like Buhari needs it once in a months.

But why are they neglecting our own hospitals?

Did I say that he is sick or just that you can't read.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by richmond500: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

u said get well soon, what does that imply?
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by OBALOLA55(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
JULIUSMALEMA IS BINHARI’S BORORO BROTHER, SO I NOR FIT DOUBT THIS NEW cool
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by OBALOLA55(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

YOU ARE RIGHT, JUST A ROUTINE MEDICAL CHECK UP.

SAI BINHARI cool
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shameless people, they can't even provide basic healthcare in their own countries.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Honesty111: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Battery......3%.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
What hapoen to the billions voted into the national hospital in Abuja?
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by FarahAideed: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
So after banning twitter he still wants to go and enjoy good medicals in the west ? Ok ooo
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by tutudesz: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Presidential jet sweet O!!

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Elock1: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
angry
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Benards(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021

(1) (2)

Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business / JUST IN: FG To Consider Lockdown For Delta Variant If… / Ikonso,Gana,Shekau And Other Criminals That Died In Face Off With Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.