Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business (1175 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks / Ondo: PDP Leaders Give Agboola Ajayi Conditions Before Joining The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 5:09am On Jun 26, 2021
I have talked about what I see as hypocrisy by my people here https://www.biafranboys.org/cow-meat-to-yoruba-and-igbo-pomp-eaters, they say they don't want the Fulani but they keep buying the Fulani cows, and don't get me wrong I still want the business to continue, but to keep the Fulanis away we must Boycott Fulani cows that not in a ranch and Igbos should invest in ranching.

Igbo Leaders should give igbos land and interest-free loans to be able to build the ranch so they can buy cows from where ever and put them in the ranch.

If you want to keep the Fulanis at bay you must stop buying their cows for now because we know many Igbo businessmen always buy Fulani cows even Uwazurike said it himself that he buys Fulani cows, you can't eat your cake and hate it, look for other places to buy your cows from.

I hate hypocrisy you can't be complaining about Fulanis while you still go and buy their cows and they bring them for you down south and start eating the crops of your own Igbo people, we must stop this nonsense, the only way to stop this Fulani menace is to stop eating cow meat or stop buying Fulani cows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usKXBfilzc

https://www.biafranboys.org/leaders-give-igbos-loan-for-cow
Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Erasethedot
MalcoImX
Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 5:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by orisa37: 5:52am On Jun 26, 2021
COWING IS AGRO ALLIED FARMING THAT CAN BE INVESTED INTO BY ANY NIGERIAN ANYWHERE IN THE FEDERATION

FOR TAXES AND VAT PURPOSES, COWING MUST BE RANCHING AND HUSBANDRY FOR NIGERIANS AND NOT FOR FOREIGNERS INVASION AND OPEN GRAZING.

OPEN GRAZING IS RUDE, UNCIVILIZED AND TAX EVASION. IT'S OPEN ESPIONAGE FOR OCCUPATION. MACBAN MUST BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF NOW FOR SCHEMING OPEN GRAZING FOR ESPIONAGE OCCUPATION AND TAX EVASION AND AVOIDANCE CRIMINALITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by caesymore(m): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2021
The truth is that if Igbos venture into cow business, what would this herders be know for? because for sure I know they will be out of business for sure.
Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by orisa37: 5:55am On Jun 26, 2021
COWING IS AGRO ALLIED FARMING THAT CAN BE INVESTED INTO BY ANY NIGERIAN ANYWHERE IN THE FEDERATION.

FOR TAXES AND VAT PURPOSES, COWING MUST BE RANCHING AND HUSBANDRY FOR NIGERIANS AND NOT FOR FOREIGNERS INVASION AND OPEN GRAZING.

OPEN GRAZING IS RUDE, UNCIVILIZED AND TAX EVASION. IT'S OPEN ESPIONAGE FOR OCCUPATION. MACBAN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF NOW FOR SCHEMING OPEN GRAZING FOR ESPIONAGE OCCUPATION AND TAX EVASION AND AVOIDANCE CRIMINALITY.

From Orunto27.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by richmond500: 5:55am On Jun 26, 2021
grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by Ekpeitit(m): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
I have talked about what I see as hypocrisy by my people here https://www.biafranboys.org/cow-meat-to-yoruba-and-igbo-pomp-eaters, they say they don't want the Fulani but they keep buying the Fulani cows, and don't get me wrong I still want the business to continue, but to keep the Fulanis away we must Boycott Fulani cows that not in a ranch and Igbos should invest in ranching.

Igbo Leaders should give igbos land and interest-free loans to be able to build the ranch so they can buy cows from where ever and put them in the ranch.

If you want to keep the Fulanis at bay you must stop buying their cows for now because we know many Igbo businessmen always buy Fulani cows even Uwazurike said it himself that he buys Fulani cows, you can't eat your cake and hate it, look for other places to buy your cows from.

I hate hypocrisy you can't be complaining about Fulanis while you still go and buy their cows and they bring them for you down south and start eating the crops of your own Igbo people, we must stop this nonsense, the only way to stop this Fulani menace is to stop eating cow meat or stop buying Fulani cows

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by Ekpeitit(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Your tribe is always preaching hate but when hate comes you start crying.
Nairaland.com was not created for Igbo news, allow us to rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by agadez007(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Ekpeitit:
The day you will make sense on Nairaland,I would throw a big thanksgiving

How is averting another herdsmen attack hate?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by lastempero: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
caesymore:
The truth is that if Igbos venture into cow business, what would this herders be know for? because for sure I know they will be out of business for sure.

It's bound to happen if not now latter.
Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2021
caesymore:

Lol of course na let them be out of business, they can trek go back to Mali we don't care

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
orisa37:
COWING IS AGRO ALLIED FARMING THAT CAN BE INVESTED INTO BY ANY NIGERIAN ANYWHERE IN THE FEDERATION

OPEN GRAZING IS RUDE, UNCIVILIZED AND TAX EVASION. IT'S OPEN ESPIONAGE FOR OCCUPATION. MACBAN MUST BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF NOW FOR SCHEMING OPEN GRAZING FOR ESPIONAGE OCCUPATION AND TAX EVASION AND AVOIDANCE CRIMINALITY.

They can't enforce the open grazing law because fulanis are the law in Nigeria we all know that
Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
Ekpeitit:

This confused calabar boy them Use am do you, I don tell you to stay away from biafran matter, why you no day talk of ibom Republic again. Lol. Government Don pay you?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
agadez007 post=103102926:
The day you will make sense on Nairaland,I would throw a big thanksgiving

How is averting another herdsmen attack hate?

Lol
Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by EmekaA125(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Always talking rubbish. Don't go and be useful to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by orisa37: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

They can't enforce the open grazing law because fulanis are the law in Nigeria we all know that

In other words, FULANIS ARE LAW BREAKERS, HOOLIGANS, TERRORISTS, BOKOHARAMS, INVADERS AND BANDITS.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2021
orisa37:

In other words, FULANIS ARE LAW BREAKERS, HOOLIGANS, TERRORISTS, BOKOHARAMS, INVADERS AND BANDITS.

Lol
Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by Ekpeitit(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

Re: Igbo Leaders Give Igbos Loan For Cow Business by fozapi(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=103135287][/quote]

Shame on you, you really don't know the meaning of this pictures that you are posting, is it just like the nazis taunting jews with the gas chamber photos,na heron go fall on your head.

Why are you know talking about ibom Republic anymore?

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be Crisis If 2023 Presidency Is Not Zoned To South – Sagay Warn North / Trouble In The Land. Northerners Agenda / This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.