Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years (49876 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail / Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Jimasun: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu's ass licker , federal government never promised the lady a house. Lagos state government did before tinubu came...where were you in the era of abacha? Maybe still crawling in your village.

https://www.nairaland.com/6610697/25-years-after-chioma-ajunwa

I hardly respond to Tinubu's slaves' posts but I think I need to correct you on something. The lady reiterated it during a programme recently on channels tv hosted by Manny Onumonu called "The Chat"( 2 weeks ago ) that lagos state government denied her house because she's not from lagos chioma ajunwa clinched gold in atlanta 96 during a military era. The then governor of lagos promised her a house in lagos and the house was actually given. The house was taken back when Tinubu became governor in 1999 on the account that she's not from lagos.

How did sanwoolu suddenly get to know of this shame? It was a few days ago during an award ceremony.

https://m.guardian.ng/sport/group-honours-ajunwa-25-years-after-olympics-gold-medal-feat/amp/

This gift, though politically motivated. 25 years later, shows she can't be denied her right forever.

Keep all your negative words to yourself. Tinubu can't be more lagosian than us from jakande family. When told you he owns lagos? He's from Iragbiji in osun state. He will soon be kept where he belongs watch out.

Benin boy don turn Jakande family. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by kokkubabboni421(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

YAHOO BOYS, trying to justify their CRIMINALITY…SMH grin sad
>

You think say you Dey wise
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by kokkubabboni421(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chucks234:

A first class graduate got hid degree for himself not Nigeria. Chioma Ajunwa put Nigeria on the map in terms of the olympics. Why should the government reward you for passing your exams with flying colours?
The government should reward me with a decent job to be able to make ends meet and not start thinking like a criminal
However; your level to fraud is limited to the internet alone
Go back and research the true meaning of fraud
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by litaninja(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
You're talking nonsense bruh.

post=103053016:
Promise kept at last after 25 years!!! shocked
Good Governance.

A state government fulfilling the promise of the Federal Government 25 years later!!!!

Madam Chioma made our country proud since 1996, and our democracy started in 1999,
She was never recognised or rewarded throughout the 16 years of failure, while a certain beautiful frog-eyed thief and her cronies looted our national treasury up to the tune of over 22 BILLION Dollars!!

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain lailai!

Anyways,
Sanwo-Olu has done it again!

All the states in Nigeria should infact understudy Lagos State in all departments.

Lagos State : The State of Firsts!

A country within a country!

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

We believe only animals live in a zoo!
So your comment is not surprising to sane members here.
Now Nairalanders know know who you are.
Replying you further will only amount to waste of precious time and space kiddo tongue
Live with it cool
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by NGpatriot: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
I feel your joy and emotion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by azzima(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Is she FROM LAGOS?? WHAT did her State Governor give her
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

hmmm interesting. sanwo is working. now we need umahi to give a yoruba woman house in the east grin grin

Impossible!
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by NGpatriot: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2021
post=103057832:

Few hours ago another Igbo man investing 10 billion in Eko Atlantic city, mention Yoruba man investment in the east

His investment is not different from any foreign investment or investments from Dangote and so on.

It doesn't matter the nationality or ethnicity of the investor, we welcome investments from Chinaman, Multi nationals, Hausa man, German or Yoruba man, we welcome investments grow our IGR base to keep developing the SW.

Beats me why you are so excited and beating chest because some ibo man invested in Lagos and generated IGR to develop Lagos state instead of your ipob states. You no get shame at all..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by ajuba11: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by EmekaA125(m): 2:57am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bros why you think yorubaland start and end in osogbo ? nekwa angry
How many Yorubas are in the North and South East??
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by EmekaA125(m): 2:58am On Jun 25, 2021
azzima:
None of your business. Oponu
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by NGpatriot: 4:17am On Jun 25, 2021
azzima:

Nothing, absolutely nothing...
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Idiko1: 5:39am On Jun 25, 2021
NGpatriot:

Nothing, absolutely nothing...

You are very typical...!!!!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
hmmm lets hope its not audio investment cheesy
Audio investment you said, Google about the company, the first occupant of Eko Atlantic city is also an Igbo from Anambra, no Yoruba man yet, the rest are Lebanese
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
anthony joshua and israel adesanya win gold na . make umahi give them house na cheesy

Are they based in the east? These guys are based in the USA and they are properly recognized there. must you be this dense in your reasoning and exhibiting stupidity in HD?
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu's ass licker , federal government never promised the lady a house. Lagos state government did before tinubu came...where were you in the era of abacha? Maybe still crawling in your village.

https://www.nairaland.com/6610697/25-years-after-chioma-ajunwa

I hardly respond to Tinubu's slaves' posts but I think I need to correct you on something. The lady reiterated it during a programme recently on channels tv hosted by Manny Onumonu called "The Chat"( 2 weeks ago ) that lagos state government denied her house because she's not from lagos chioma ajunwa clinched gold in atlanta 96 during a military era. The then governor of lagos promised her a house in lagos and the house was actually given. The house was taken back when Tinubu became governor in 1999 on the account that she's not from lagos.

How did sanwoolu suddenly get to know of this shame? It was a few days ago during an award ceremony.

https://m.guardian.ng/sport/group-honours-ajunwa-25-years-after-olympics-gold-medal-feat/amp/

This gift, though politically motivated. 25 years later, shows she can't be denied her right forever.

Keep all your negative words to yourself. Tinubu can't be more lagosian than us from jakande family. When told you he owns lagos? He's from Iragbiji in osun state. He will soon be kept where he belongs watch out.

Thank you very much my brother. Most kids and e-rats on Nairaland do not know the truth or the history behind the house as gift to Chioma.
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by 1000angstroms(m): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
UFC Israel angry
By the way Umahi na fool grin
Why na only umahi you see?
You like trouble I swear
Allow this thing to rest, I don tire abeg.

Na so the lady dey dey go promise her house, she beg them? Na another angle to this.
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by HEAVEN4444: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

By the way Umahi na fool grin
Why na only umahi you see?
You like trouble I swear
Allow this thing to rest, I don tire abeg.

Na so the lady dey dey go promise her house, she beg them? Na another angle to this.
lmao my brother no mind me at all, all na cruise grin grin
Happy weekend to you
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by HEAVEN4444: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2021
obynzo:

Are they based in the east? These guys are based in the USA and they are properly recognized there. must you be this dense in your reasoning and exhibiting stupidity in HD?
bros

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by HEAVEN4444: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2021
post=103065759:

Audio investment you said, Google about the company, the first occupant of Eko Atlantic city is also an Igbo from Anambra, no Yoruba man yet, the rest are Lebanese
its yoruba man thats owns the land and is collecting the tax grin
LANDLORD out this mahfuka cheesy
pay your rent nigga , am collecting rents and taxes sad
omonile tings

oh and there are only 3 towers erected yet, all belong to lebanese. stop lying. i go to eko atlantic city most every week. the alpha 1 tower and the twin tower ( eko pearl ). all 3 are lebanese owned
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by HEAVEN4444: 7:00am On Jun 25, 2021
EmekaA125:

How many Yorubas are in the North and South East??
not too many undecided
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by HEAVEN4444: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Impossible!

why impossible ?

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Bigpat: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Harrynight:

Before now i never like this Guy, buh each passing day he impressed me with his ARCHIEVEMENTS and KIND HEARTED and gives me reason to like him more... I wish he wasn't an apc person
Is there any difference? They decamp into theirselves as they like, it is not the party that matters, it is the person
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
its yoruba man thats owns the land and is collecting the tax grin
LANDLORD out this mahfuka cheesy
pay your rent nigga , am collecting rents and taxes sad
omonile tings

oh and there are only 3 towers erected yet, all belong to lebanese. stop lying. i go to eko atlantic city most every week. the alpha 1 tower and the twin tower ( eko pearl ). all 3 are lebanese owned

The first building to be completed in Nigeriaâ cutting-edge city of the future, Eko Atlantic, has been acquired by oil magnate and Chairman of Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, Dr. ABC Orjiako.

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Bigpat: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2021
post=103053016:
Promise kept at last after 25 years!!! shocked
Good Governance.

A state government fulfilling the promise of the Federal Government 25 years later!!!!

Madam Chioma made our country proud since 1996, and our democracy started in 1999,
She was never recognised or rewarded throughout the 16 years of failure, while a certain beautiful frog-eyed thief and her cronies looted our national treasury up to the tune of over 22 BILLION Dollars!!

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain lailai!

Anyways,
Sanwo-Olu has done it again!

All the states in Nigeria should infact understudy Lagos State in all departments.

Lagos State : The State of Firsts!

A country within a country!

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

We believe only animals live in a zoo!
So your comment is not surprising to sane members here.
Now Nairalanders know know who you are.
Replying you further will only amount to waste of precious time and space kiddo tongue
Live with it cool
It was a former military administrator of the state Olagunsoye Oyinlola that pledged to give Ajunwa-Oparah a house for winning the gold medal in long jump at the 1996 Atlanta Games and not the FGN. Why don't you just appreciate the Governor and congratulate the gold medalist and just shut up
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by HEAVEN4444: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2021
post=103067920:

The first building to be completed in Nigeriaâ cutting-edge city of the future, Eko Atlantic, has been acquired by oil magnate and Chairman of Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, Dr. ABC Orjiako.
fake news. chagoury holdings own all the buildings erected there. i go there all the time. in fact here is a picture i took last week when i was there. thats the alpha 1 tower

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by NGpatriot: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Idiko1:

You are very typical...!!!!!
Typical when it comes to telling the truth...

Or you'd like to prove me wrong by showing us what the useless, thoughtless and incompetent governors and leaders in the SE did to help and appreciate the deserving folks from the SE.

But you can not, you are very typical;..
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
fake news. chagoury holdings own all the buildings erected there. i go there all the time. in fact here is a picture i took last week when i was there. thats the alpha 1 tower
Otondo they acquired the building from Chagoury group
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by HEAVEN4444: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2021
post=103068546:

Otondo they acquired the building from Chagoury group
bullshit i spoke to chagourys manager last couple of months at the alpha 1 tower. chagoury still owns all of it. please stop peddling fake news. i have vested interested in eko atlantic city so i am there all the time. i know everything about the place. i will post more pictures for you of me and the lebanese talking at the towers
Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by Ojiofor: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

hmmm interesting. sanwo is working. now we need umahi to give a yoruba woman house in the east grin grin

Umahi will give a Yoruba woman duplex when she wins olympic gold medal. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years by NGpatriot: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2021
post=103067920:

Even sef, tell all your brothers from the SE to buy up the whole of EA, who cares as long as they are paying taxes to develop the SW with instead of your towns and villages in SE, their loss is our gain.

His money is funding progress and development all over the SW and not a single kobo is going to the SE.

Our gain is always your loss..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.