Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu (49868 Views)

Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Lelelalalele: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2022

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
I just saw the video and I was like , What tha feck? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu should just go and rest please , it's no longer funny.
This is becoming too embarrassing

Baba head is malfunctioning

628 Likes 55 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Think9ja(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
cry

Kid yourselves North, Atiku is coming

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by alsudan: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
What is wrong with Nairaland?

Imagine if it was Peter Obi that spoke in tongues like the senile thief.

The story would have been posted immediately to the front page.

No matter the drug money he doles out to saboteurs of Nigeria, Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock.

569 Likes 51 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
He was communicating in the spirit. Please don't blame Baba.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by lhordspy: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
The video was doctored. It is very obvious.

We know. You know. But continue. February no far.

76 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I just saw the video and I was like , What tha feck? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu should just go and rest please , it's no longer funny.
This is becoming too embarrassing

Baba head is malfunctioning
Chinedu

The fact that you know Tinubu will lord over you and your kindred is really giving you and your fellow zombies sleepless night grin grin

I understand you guys though. But there's nothing you guys can do about it. You guys do not have the voting strength to make your Obi win and succeed Buhari

I hope won't deactivate your account after the election just as you vowed to do so if Tinubu win the primary

37 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
alsudan:

No matter the drug money he doles out to saboteurs of Nigeria, Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock.
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election

25 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by southsouthking(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Some people that can't even afford a bag of rice, will still come here to defend him.

Picture below describes how difficult it is supporting Tinubu, and they keep fighting with their conscience everyday.
You can't fight your conscience no matter how hard you try.

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don’t think Tinubu will be President

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by theophorus(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
The Video seems doctored.
Just look at the Message alert and you will understand.

Well, there is nothing wrong with speaking in unknown language as far as those being communicated with understand what's being said.

Oya Bulalo Bullock the economy.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by ecolime(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Reno, Urchins, FFK, Deji, Deno.. All of you are mad.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
A town hall different from
Brouhaha, Burukutu, Blue film grin

Tinubu should be in yabaleft by now, he seriously needs medical attention.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by potbelly(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu is a mumble rapper... cheesy grin cheesy grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Jack500: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
alsudan:

It is on front page now, so stop convulsing.

Most of you will eventually hang yourself in February in 2023, when Tinubu is declared winner.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by cerowo(f): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
I couldn’t control my laughter when I watched it earlier today…. Such an embarrassment on national tv grin

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by money121(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
I guess I shouldn't get surprised

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by emmydee(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
I am not surprised.
Tinubu will be Buhari Pro Max
Bet me.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Tboy1419: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
ganisucks:
He was communicating in the spirit. Please don't blame Baba.

BATablu means all BATified will be selling blue. Buhablu means if you voted for Buhari, blue go still reach you sha. Bulaba means if you no vote any of these two, no blue for you.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by OneCandleAway(f): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

The presidency has been settled right after the primary. Even if Tinubu bad news trend in the public places from now till election day Tinubu go still win

You know why? Apart from the fact that the presidency has been settled already, majority of the electorate don't have access to social media and even if they're dying in droves they are die hard party supporters

You go understand after the election

So you know people are dying in droves and you expect Nigeria to reinforce your failure of a party?

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by emmydee(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jack500:

A
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Nicoddemus(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
I will vote On unfortunately he cannot win against Atiku. Atiku will come first, Tinubu second then Obi third. Reason being that thrt are a lot of mad people that can't use their brains in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by atinga1: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu, the looter and Chicago drug dealer.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Millz404(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
This old man should stop embarrassing himself and step down. No be everything for life you go drag

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Gastrocnemius: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
I like BAT based on his past achievement but with this current situation of his, it is a no no no for BAT

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by HORLADY(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
For those that didn't know, that video was edited. God will punish everyone trying to bring their fellow human down

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by Antyislam: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu is bringing shame and disgrace to we the SW people

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu by kwaroReal: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos / Obasanjo Teaches His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate While Greeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.