Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) (58408 Views)

Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo / 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Where are the people abusing law and bla bla, can you come here and comment? Stupid people they will not talk
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by barcaboi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yomi Fabiyi stood with his friend and that’s lovely to see. Thts loyalty. Baba ijesha shd face his crimes if found guilty but salute to Yomi

7 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Babalegba(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Profayo:
For those that don't know
1.It is illegal chat up an underage individual on social media
2.An underage individual cannot give consent, and indeed even if an underage individual tells the court that they enjoyed the relationship with the accused, the accused is still guilty because an underage person cannot consent to such.

If Nigeria was a developed nation, even the stupid Yomi Fabiyi will be in jail already.Remember those days that comedians used to joke about rape, now they are all coming out to apologise. In several years to come when people have more understanding about rape someone like Yomi Fabiyi will.come out and apologise too and his stupid followers will accept such nonsense apology
Don't mind them.Most of them are too daft to understand. A true friend corrects you not stand beside you in filth

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Musaspp(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
He should wait for the final verdict!
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by blueprint22(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
For him life ehn...if he see small girl from afar na to run oo, iyabo ojo na to jog am pass but Princess na to start relay ooo grin cheesy....

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
xeos430:
Ok

Yahoo boy at loose again shocked
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Gbajure(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
seunmsg:
I’m very sure the rape allegation won’t stick. However, he may be found guilty of sexual harassment. Wherever the case, his acting career is over.

It depends. I mean the sexual harassment charge. The video evidence might not be conclusive and secondly it could have been doctored. If truly the accuser is serious and genuine, what to do is to report to the police who will then obtain a court order to record the incidence.

This is not the case. It seems the intent is to blackmail. I am talking from a legal not moral perspective pls
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Gbajure(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Babalegba:
Don't mind them.Most of them are too daft to understand. A true friend corrects you not stand beside you in filth

Pls think before typing and posting comments. Even if sentences to death, a true friend will go with you to keep u strong. Why do you think Priests are allowed to those sentenced to death. Law is to correct and punish as appropriate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Dagenius53: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Alhamdulilah,I'm seriously in tears out of emotion because of this guy.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by sweetshisha: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Profayo:
2.An underage individual cannot give consent, and indeed even if an underage individual tells the court that they enjoyed the relationship with the accused, the accused is still guilty because an underage person cannot consent to such.

If Nigeria was a developed nation, even the stupid Yomi Fabiyi will be in jail already.Remember those days that comedians used to joke about rape, now they are all coming out to apologise. In several years to come when people have more understanding about rape someone like Yomi Fabiyi will.come out and apologise too and his stupid followers will accept such nonsense apology

1: What is the age of consent in Nigeria?!
2: what sexual organ or part of the lady did Baba Ijesha tourch in the Video evidence
3: is there any credible evidence or confession that rape happened 7 years ago

Its hard to win such case, with Nigerian law

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Simpubozz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Profayo:

I’m not in support of child molestation or whatever term is used for such act but I’m kind of confused though. I read somewhere that the consensual age for girl child in Nigeria is 11. Also, in the North, we have seen where man impregnated a girl of 13yo and even married underage and nothing happen. Infact where I used to stay before, my neighbor (Hausas) got a daughter of 15yo married to a man I know he is times 3 of her age. Now I don’t understand whether this law that prohibits Baba ijesha is same one they are also using in the north ?? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
Get yourself a friend like Yomi

Very true bro..

Dude is a definition of good friend. He stood out against all odds and he didn’t even mind whatever everyone will say..

Such friends are rare. Very very rare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by sweetshisha: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
GeneralPula:

Very true bro..

Dude is a definition of good friend. He stood out against all odds and he didn’t even mind whatever everyone will say..

Such friends are rare. Very very rare..

He risked the insults, curse and character assassination.. just to stand by his friend.. that's really impressive

And to think Baba Ijesha is broke and helpless

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by iamDrRhymes(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
No matter how you see it, it feels good to see people standing for you even in trailing time.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Profayo:

Underage like how old exactly?

I hope you know that it’s a lie that that girl is 14years?
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by slimman007: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
femijay8271:
That yomi na real guy

I wish I have a friend like YOMI....That guy na real geee..Yomi I hail you ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Mrbenny001: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
So does granting bail amount to discharge and acquainted of the offense.. olodo Nigerian youths supporting rubbish even after seeing the evidence..yeye
adebwalex:
Where the Olosho Iyabo Ojo who want die for another person matter.. Iyabo Ojo come and do your worst now baba Ijesa as been granted bail oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by seunmsg(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gbajure:

It depends. I mean the sexual harassment charge. The video evidence might not be conclusive and secondly it could have been doctored. If truly the accuser is serious and genuine, what to do is to report to the police who will then obtain a court order to record the incidence.

This is not the case. It seems the intent is to blackmail. I am talking from a legal not moral perspective pls

That’s why I said he may be found guilty of sexual harassment. I did not conclusively say that he will be found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Iceyjayz: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Dialpad:
I pray I have friends like Yomi Fabiyi, this guy is one in a million.

Most friends would have deserted you
You are right, that guy is a real friend
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
See what women has reduced this man too sad

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by temi1526: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
Get yourself a friend like
Yomi

You said it all. Thru thick and thin.
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Gambit23: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mayng01:
Congratulations! Hope you eventually triumphs as the case unfolds

If he's guilty, he should rot in jail
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Gambit23: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fronesis:
He has a right to bail until proven guilty. But may he never survive if he's truly guilty of this hideous offence.

There is clear evidence against him n he's equally a flight risk....in sane countries, he wont be bailed
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Gambit23: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
design106:
sad
It's always good when everyone is afforded due process.
Without it, we could all as well be savages.

When someone is q flight risk, they shouldn't be bailed...they av videos of d crime
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Glink2018(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gbajure:

Pls think before typing and posting comments. Even if sentences to death, a true friend will go with you to keep u strong. Why do you think Priests are allowed to those sentenced to death. Law is to correct and punish as appropriate

Okay..it is obvious that you are infuriated as Baba Ijesha was granted....someone that doesn't know you..and someone that you haven't met before. Even though you are a victim of rape.old things as pass away..

.at this point...you don't talk lavishly or carelessly because the matter is subject to jurisdiction.

..your bitterness towards an anonymous person will kill you one day...

Baba Ijesha's case is bailable and his friend helped him to get bail while the judiciary process continues ....is that anything bad in it?
Yomi emphatically said let justice take its course...you are still not happy...

Don't worry, one of your siblings will be set up for a crime and dropped in jail, then you will know how it feels...

Oloriburkuku

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Alaska90(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
hashtagged:

if it was US, baba ijesha, yomi fabiyi and princess would all be in jail.

Do you live in US?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos / Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.