Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,900 members, 7,956,400 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) (58658 Views)

Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo / 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by adebwalex(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonnyT:

Can you imagine this one rejoicing and passing insult to someone standing up for justice? Will you feel the same way if such is done to your daughter? See reasoning and now people can see why it's hard for the country to progress. What a shame!

Can you imagine this useless Fool reacting to my post without using common sense. Why can't you go and join her. Wasn't she boasting that if Ijesa is granted bail she will do the worst. In this life you know the real people who look for one downfall when in trouble. That is what the useless people like you will do. Is she the only one in the acting theater why didnt the other colleague of her join her.. You can't be the Judge at your home through social media. Wait until competent rule of law take it course and not to just use your useless mouth to pass judgment just because people don't follow you. How will Nigeria grow when people like you still don't understand the rule of law when granting bail. But you use your useless emotion to pass judgment...

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by adebwalex(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonnyT:

Can you imagine this one rejoicing and passing insult to someone standing up for justice? Will you feel the same way if such is done to your daughter? See reasoning and now people can see why it's hard for the country to progress. What a shame!

People like you won't allow this country to progress because you use emotional to pass judgment without proper way of conducting investigation. Useless fellow go through it

On Tuesday, Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo of the Lagos State, Special Offences Court in Ikeja granted a N2 million bail to the actor.

Baba Ijesha is also expected to produce two sureties, with one mandatorily being a blood relative and the other, a lawyer.

The embattled thespian faces a six-count charge bordering on the indecent treatment of a child, sexual assault, sexual assault by penetration, among others.

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Olofa Ina alleged that there was a deliberate plot to nail Baba Ijesha.

”I’m in court because they said somebody slept with someone. This is a normal thing in our industry. If this person has done something wrong, they should reprimand him rather than false accusations.

There is no successful actress that would say that she has not been slept with in the industry before. They now planned for him.

“I know it will never be well with them. They turned another person’s child into a prisoner. Because of what? They laid a false allegation against him.

“These are the same people that he has eaten with before. How come they are now laying such an allegation on him?

”I called Iyabo Ojo and said I want her to forget the case. Iyabo asked if I would like such a thing to happen to my daughter and she hung up.”

The popular Yoruba actor added that Damiloa Adekoya (Princess), who first accused Baba Ijesha publicly, hasn’t been vocal like Iyabo Ojo.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/24/baba-ijesha-nollywood-actresses-have-sex-freely-olofa-ina-attacks-iyabo-ojo/
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by DonnyT: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
adebwalex:

Can you imagine this useless Fool reacting to my post without using common sense. Why can't you go and join her. Wasn't she boasting that if Ijesa is granted bail she will do the worst. In this life you know the real people who look for one downfall when in trouble. That is what the useless people like you will do. Is she the only one in the acting theater why didnt the other colleague of her join her.. You can't be the Judge at your home through social media. Wait until competent rule of law take it course and not to just use your useless mouth to pass judgment just because people don't follow you. How will Nigeria grow when people like you still don't understand the rule of law when granting bail. But you use your useless emotion to pass judgment...

I can see you have some mental struggles, You can't argue logically without passing insult, well I do not blame you, it's part of generational decadence passed on. You saying rule of law, how about you wait for rule of law. If you got some sense you'll read in my post that I do not condone what Princess nor baba Ijesha did. They both should be prosecuted plain and simple, they are both guilty of inappropriate behavior against minor, though one crime is much weighty than the other. But it's surprising and interesting to see people like you passing some abusive words without proper logical reasoning. Seun has really let this website derailed into something else. Ijesha single handedly seeks his own downfall when he decided to prey on a minor, let that sink in for you. I know you lack cogent reasoning, but you can still do it. Everything in life is not about abusing people and calling people names. You can argue logically based on facts and still agree to disagree. Is this what the country has turned into? I felt so ashamed of what your generation is turning into.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by DonnyT: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
adebwalex:

People like you won't allow this country to progress because you use emotional to pass judgment without proper way of conducting investigation. Useless fellow go through it

On Tuesday, Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo of the Lagos State, Special Offences Court in Ikeja granted a N2 million bail to the actor.

Baba Ijesha is also expected to produce two sureties, with one mandatorily being a blood relative and the other, a lawyer.

The embattled thespian faces a six-count charge bordering on the indecent treatment of a child, sexual assault, sexual assault by penetration, among others.

Speaking to reporters on Thursday, Olofa Ina alleged that there was a deliberate plot to nail Baba Ijesha.

”I’m in court because they said somebody slept with someone. This is a normal thing in our industry. If this person has done something wrong, they should reprimand him rather than false accusations.

There is no successful actress that would say that she has not been slept with in the industry before. They now planned for him.

“I know it will never be well with them. They turned another person’s child into a prisoner. Because of what? They laid a false allegation against him.

“These are the same people that he has eaten with before. How come they are now laying such an allegation on him?

”I called Iyabo Ojo and said I want her to forget the case. Iyabo asked if I would like such a thing to happen to my daughter and she hung up.”

The popular Yoruba actor added that Damiloa Adekoya (Princess), who first accused Baba Ijesha publicly, hasn’t been vocal like Iyabo Ojo.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/24/baba-ijesha-nollywood-actresses-have-sex-freely-olofa-ina-attacks-iyabo-ojo/

I'm glad you really showed the kind of person you are...indeed. You are quoting/posting a statement which claimed he/she called to forgo a case where a minor was assaulted? You need some brain check honestly. Well, good for you that resides where such behavior is treated with levity. In a sane society, I'm sure you'll dare not raised your myopic opinion in such a case. How was he setup when he actually committed the crime on video? Are you listening to yourself at all? He was baited (Though it's wrong to use a minor as bait and that's why I said in one of my post that Princess is also guilty of inappropriate behavior against a minor) and fell for it, which means he's into such an act anyway. If there's no any tangible evidence to go with, don't you think the Judge would have already dismissed the case?

In truth, it's people of your caliber that have caused the retrogressive nature of progress in the country... If you can think, you'll know it's morally wrong to be pleading with someone not to prosecute an assault against a minor. What world do you lived in? It's fundamentally wrong, it's immoral, and it's evil.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by adebwalex(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonnyT:

I'm glad you really showed the kind of person you are...indeed. You calling to forgo a case where a minor was assaulted? You need some brain check honestly. Well, good for you that resides where such behavior is treated with levity. In a sane society, I'm sure you'll dare not raised your myopic opinion in such a case. How was he setup when he actually committed the crime on video? Are you listening to yourself at all? He was baited (Though it's wrong to use a minor as bait and that's why I said in one of my post that Princess is also guilty of inappropriate behavior against a minor) and fell for it, which means he's into such an act anyway. If there's no any tangible evidence to go with, don't you think the Judge would have already dismissed the case?

In truth, it's people of your caliber that have caused the retrogressive nature of progress in the country... If you can think, you'll know it's morally wrong to be pleading with someone not to prosecute an assault against a minor. What world do you lived in? It's fundamentally wrong, it's immoral, and it's evil.

NO NEED OF WAISTING MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH YOU SEEMS YOUR BRAIN IS SO DULL THAT YIU CANT UNDERSTAND. WERE DID YOU SEE IN MY POST FOR THE CASE TO BE FOR GONE. YOUR BRAIN SERIOUSLY NEED RESET.. BYE BYE OLODO PRERIOD
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by DonnyT: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
adebwalex:

NO NEED OF WAISTING MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH YOU SEEMS YOUR BRAIN IS SO DULL THAT YIU CANT UNDERSTAND. WERE DID YOU SEE IN MY POST FOR THE CASE TO BE FOR GONE. YOUR BRAIN SERIOUSLY NEED RESET.. BYE BYE OLODO PRERIOD

At least if you are going to plagiarized, do it appropriately. You posted a comment with a quote of such, which means you condone and supported the quote. There you go, you have no way to argue logically with a simple comment sense. I refused to stoop to your level, though I know quite well I'm not in your level by any means. But, I still hope such never happens to your daughter or sister. I can surely help you waste your small naira data. Keep on..

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonnyT:

I can see you have some mental struggles, You can't argue logically without passing insult, well I do not blame you, it's part of generational decadence passed on. You saying rule of law, how about you wait for rule of law. If you got some sense you'll read in my post that I do not condone what Princess nor baba Ijesha did. They both should be prosecuted plain and simple, they are both guilty of inappropriate behavior against minor, though one crime is much weighty than the other. But it's surprising and interesting to see people like you passing some abusive words without proper logical reasoning. Seun has really let this website derailed into something else. Ijesha single handedly seeks his own downfall when he decided to prey on a minor, let that sink in for you. I know you lack cogent reasoning, but you can still do it. Everything in life is not about abusing people and calling people names. You can argue logically based on facts and still agree to disagree. Is this what the country has turned into? I felt so ashamed of what your generation is turning into.

Stop all this trash, go & lock Baba Ijesha up. Shebi you know law more than all Naija lawyers & the judge who were in the court.

Online judge tongue

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by DonnyT: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
adebwalex:

Now I can see what the matter is, I see you did claimed in one of your post that you need God's intervention.

Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by DonnyT: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Stop all this trash, go & lock Baba Ijesha up. Shebi you know law more than all Naija lawyers & the judge who were in the court.

Online judge tongue

Where have I said such in my post? Can you read? Again in case you have short memory. I am saying people should stop the social media name calling. Of course I agree for the law to take its course. If he's find guilty so be it, but people should step up to protect the minor. Do you understand my point now? hopefully...

Oh and speaking of Nigerian lawyers, you and I know that a significant amount of them are corrupt, so let's not open up a can of worm in that area.
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by ogwucheveekee(f): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Unrated900:
This as hell ow naira marley case started today
He is one of the best star in Nigeria
Baba Ijesha just hit jackpot with this released.

Also there is no good friend like yomi
He stood by him
My friend would stood by me in days of trial
Likes for yomi and ijesha
Shares for princess
you all so funny..we all know we can correct our mistakes and be better persons..but the way una see the rape thing as normal and make person no vex over am na wickedness!make somebody do you pikin and go totally support am..
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
The right people have been bribed.
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
Get yourself a friend like Yomi

Honestly, the guy impressed me.
In a dirty case like this, where even relations wouldn't want to associate with, the guy solidly stood with Baba Ijesha.
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by yamunla(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
molas02:

Omo Eni o ni se Idi bebere ka fi ileke Si Idi Omo elomi....... Did yomi have two head? Abi yomi no know say waiting the man do Na shameful tin? At least he was there for Baba ijesha. Come to think of it, they never help each other for once, if anyone is sick among them, they will have to raise money through public. I don't know what's wrong with them

all actors and actress are same in nigeria...

all man for himself ....
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Mrbenny001: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Dump fucking he goat is what you're... since granting him bail gave you so much erection and you're calling someone mother ashawo for speaking against evil show how dump and foolish you are...Omo ale buruku
adebwalex:

Do you know you are the biggest OLODO HERE. Common understanding zero. Did you even read before using your DULL BRAIN to comment.?? To grant someone bail is still better than been in detention. So were did you see were I wrote he was been aquited. That is how you fail English. Useless Fool. If you ever comment back Na thunder go strike Your generation ...
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by authority2006(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
ogwucheveekee:
you all so funny..we all know we can correct our mistakes and be better persons.. but the way una see the rape thing as normal and make person no vex over am na wickedness!make somebody do you pikin and go totally support am..

No, it wasn't normal and it can never be normal. Baba Ijesa deserves whatever sentence the judge passes on him. But this case was blown out of proportion, too much drama and more than enough media prosecution by those who have nothing to do with case. They made people have sympathy for the man despite the fact that he did wrong.
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by bewla(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mayng01:
Congratulations! Hope you eventually triumphs as the case unfolds
I see new firm soon in the market cash in on this
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by sevenhundred(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
BigShishi:
Fresh Out on Bail disgraced comic actor Baba Ijesha,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGiMvZjnA4Y
why do you say "DISGRACE" THE case still in court, there may be other information later.
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by blacknoir: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mayng01:
Congratulations! Hope you eventually triumphs as the case unfolds
I am really confused as to how u can support such a man ,when the evidence of what he did is clear. Probably u have better info than me ,so I am all ears
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by adebwalex(m): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Dump fucking he goat is what you're... since granting him bail gave you so much erection and you're calling someone mother ashawo for speaking against evil show how dump and foolish you are...Omo ale buruku

grin grin Sango blast your life for you. Who is she if not Olosho. It pains you abi. Go and hang for transformer Mr someone mother. I won't waist my precious time in replying you again because the curse of your family generation as affected your Useless brain...Bye forever mr FOOL period
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by adebwalex(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonnyT:

Where have I said such in my post? Can you read? Again in case you have short memory. I am saying people should stop the social media name calling. Of course I agree for the law to take its course. If he's find guilty so be it, but people should step up to protect the minor. Do you understand my point now? hopefully...

Oh and speaking of Nigerian lawyers, you and I know that a significant amount of them are corrupt, so let's not open up a can of worm in that area.

Useless fool. If you are not satisfy with the judgment you can go and re arrest him back and lock him up in your stinky Room. Madness don over run your brain.. KOlomental grin grin
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Mrbenny001: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
A bastard like you don't know nothing than cursing and insulting..i have already seen that in all your comments..its your family sickness .. you're just born to remain stupid.. sorry i can't help you. Omo Aja
adebwalex:

grin grin Sango blast your life for you. Who is she if not Olosho. It pains you abi. Go and hang for transformer Mr someone mother. I won't waist my precious time in replying you again because the curse of your family generation as affected your Useless brain...Bye forever mr FOOL period
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by bonetalk(m): 2:41am On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
. Isoright..

This niggar should be careful next time....do away with minors
Not only minors but anything female
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by PoshTraveIer: 3:29am On Jun 26, 2021
Profayo:
For those that don't know
1.It is illegal chat up an underage individual on social media
2.An underage individual cannot give consent, and indeed even if an underage individual tells the court that they enjoyed the relationship with the accused, the accused is still guilty because an underage person cannot consent to such.

If Nigeria was a developed nation, even the stupid Yomi Fabiyi will be in jail already.Remember those days that comedians used to joke about rape, now they are all coming out to apologise. In several years to come when people have more understanding about rape someone like Yomi Fabiyi will.come out and apologise too and his stupid followers will accept such nonsense apology
this is not a developed country so please getat
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Glink2018:

Okay..it is obvious that you are infuriated as Baba Ijesha was granted....someone that doesn't know you..and someone that you haven't met before. Even though you are a victim of rape.old things as pass away..

.at this point...you don't talk lavishly or carelessly because the matter is subject to jurisdiction.

..your bitterness towards an anonymous person will kill you one day...

Baba Ijesha's case is bailable and his friend helped him to get bail while the judiciary process continues ....is that anything bad in it?
Yomi emphatically said let justice take its course...you are still not happy...

Don't worry, one of your siblings will be set up for a crime and dropped in jail, then you will know how it feels...

Oloriburkuku
All your sisters will be raped and when they complain we will say ‘Old things have passed away’

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Online judge tongue
When they rape your sister and mom together , the rapist will turn to a star like Naira Marley.
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Mayng01(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2021
You are the one who is useless

Richieniit:

Congratulations E no fit better for this country ah swear. Useless ppl congratulating child's molester. It is finished!
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Glink2018(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Bobmarie:
All your sisters will be raped and when they complain we will say ‘Old things have passed away’

AMEN AND AMEN

It is obvious you are a victim of rape and poverty of mind. was I the one that raped you? ...why are attacking me with your foolhardy brain...

I'm not in your league and you don't worth my time to be responding to your clueless comment...

Go.and hobnob with your piggery colleagues around you...bye
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bobmarie:
When they rape your sister and mom together , the rapist will turn to a star like Naira Marley.

Quote me when you become real. I hate having conversation with fake people online,,,, 'f' gender with hairy balls cool. Your DP can only lure the mumus.
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by drgideon: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2021
The hardships and insecurities that confronts us is karma working; due to our inhumanity.
For supporters of Baba Ilesha, would you congratulate him if it was your sister or daughter he molested?
Re: Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Kehmi:

Did you not see the video where he was touching the child and confessing with his own mouth? I don't need to say more to you. From your reasoning it is obvious that thunder has already finished its work in your generation. I feel sorry for your generation. May the good lord have mercy on them.

Please quote that guy on the latest info concerning his sentimental rant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.