Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (142 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
*24/06/2021* Meditate on this tonight:

John15:8
8 *Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples*

So when you bear much fruit the father is being glorified. But the question is are you glorifying God in your life? Are you bearing much fruit? What do you understand by being fruitful? How do you bear much fruit.

Tonight is an attempt to make us understand the mystery of fruitfulness in the life of a believer. A fruit is the desired part of a seed. A fruit is very attractive and it brings satisfaction to whoever that comes in contact with the fruit.

Let me use this illustration, when a seed falls to the ground and beneath the soil, it dies and surrender to the soil, after a period of time it springs forth a new plant that eventually grows to produce fruits. We are seeds and when we surrender to God our life and allow him to groom us, we bare good fruits and bare much fruits.

The 12 disciples are example of people who bare much fruit and God was glorified. Some were fishermen, tax collector etc. They came from different backgrounds and different character. But when they stay under the tutelage of our Lord Jesus Christ they became refined. They didn't go to school but even the scribes and Pharisees marveled at their level of transformations. After the Lord ascended to heaven, they spread the gospel all around the world such that in a day 3000 people gave their life to Christ.

It is the will of God for you to bare fruit in your business, but only when he teaches you the model of Godly business. It is the will of God for you to have a flourishing finances and good family life, but only when he teaches you Godly tenace for finances and family life. Bearing much fruit can only be possible when you surrender to God.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by laluski(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mrsoft3:
*24/06/2021* Meditate on this tonight:

John15:8
8 *Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples*

So when you bear much fruit the father is being glorified. But the question is are you glorifying God in your life? Are you bearing much fruit? What do you understand by being fruitful? How do you bear much fruit.

Tonight is an attempt to make us understand the mystery of fruitfulness in the life of a believer. A fruit is the desired part of a seed. A fruit is very attractive and it brings satisfaction to whoever that comes in contact with the fruit.

Let me use this illustration, when a seed falls to the ground and beneath the soil, it dies and surrender to the soil, after a period of time it springs forth a new plant that eventually grows to produce fruits. We are seeds and when we surrender to God our life and allow him to groom us, we bare good fruits and bare much fruits.

The 12 disciples are example of people who bare much fruit and God was glorified. Some were fishermen, tax collector etc. They came from different backgrounds and different character. But when they stay under the tutelage of our Lord Jesus Christ they became refined. They didn't go to school but even the scribes and Pharisees marveled at their level of transformations. After the Lord ascended to heaven, they spread the gospel all around the world such that in a day 3000 people gave their life to Christ.

It is the will of God for you to bare fruit in your business, but only when he teaches you the model of Godly business. It is the will of God for you to have a flourishing finances and good family life, but only when he teaches you Godly tenace for finances and family life. Bearing much fruit can only be possible when you surrender to God.
Shalom

Thank you for this my sister...God bless you
Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 6:18am On Jun 25, 2021
laluski:

Thank you for this my sister...God bless you

Am a man.

Amen God bless you too
Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by laluski(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Am a man.

Amen God bless you too
Oh ok.sorry for the mixup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbunu By Lizzy Michael / WATCH!! ADEYINKA ALASEYORI Latest Online Praise And Worship Theme Grateful Heart / Prayers To Triumph Over All Challenges Of Life. Click Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.