Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] (1491 Views)

Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
We all saw the show of shame that happened in Dubai and not that it has not been happening before from Italy to all over Europe and I say to those cultists how useless can you fools be? you people are disgracing Nigerians abroad with your Fulani mentality.

What is the job of the Nigerian community leader in Dubai, why can't you people call these fools to order and don't worry if they? mess up report them to the authorities and let them rot in jail, those guys are animals and they deserve to be in jail, look do your madness in Nigeria I don't care but don't take your stupidity abroad.

There are better ways of settling disputes instead of this regular show of shame, you animals have succeeded in putting a tag on us because of your stupidity, I swear you idiots don't deserve to be free you deserve to be locked up.

The most annoying part of it is that you cowards would always run away when you see the real fight, I thought your principle is to fight against oppression, how come you are not fighting the Nigerian army or police oppressing us every day or even Fulani killers, why can't you go and join ESN and fight the Fulanis and then we can take you serious.

The truth is we can't stop you animals from killing each other
but do it among yourselves and not abroad, I urge the Nigerian community to meet ASAP figure out how to stop this constant show of shame, it has to stop now, settle your issues like we do in Igbo land take the issue to the elder in the community and they would take it to the oracle and the matter would be settled, I urge you animals to change from your stupidity or else death or jail awaits you

https://www.biafranboys.org/open-letter-to-heads-of-nigeria
Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator

THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
warn your cultist friends misbehaving abroad

1 Like

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Niqqa Are ya still a NAIJA citizen called the ZOO

Hmmmmmm This is ridiculous

Outta yea
Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by Baawaa(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Outta yea
Ezendiwere becareful

1 Like

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Outta yea

lol
Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
nairaland cultist yes i know say una full here warn your people.make una no spoil abroad for us because many won run comot for buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by Teeboy15(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
The phrase: With your Fulani mentality clearly shows that you wrote this only to chase clout.

Wetin concern Fulani with Aiye and Baggers?

You are only trying to fuel your adrenaline by seeing particular tribes attack each other online, hence the various mentions. It made your thread less appealing.

However, you could have just addressed Nigerians as a people.
If you truly saw the Dubai video, you would have known that the people represented there were not of the Fulani race.

You could have just left it as Nigerians.

Grow up son

6 Likes

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Baawaa Am not here for yo hate speech,,,, off
it

Just go Bed

Pray before ya sleep let's God take absolute controll...

Outta yea

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Teeboy15:
The phrase: With your Fulani mentality clearly shows that you wrote this only to chase clout.

Wetin concern Fulani with Aiye and Baggers?

You are only trying to fuel your adrenaline by seeing particular tribes attack each other online, hence the various mentions. It made your thread less appealing.

However, you could have just addressed Nigerians as a people.
If you truly saw the Dubai video, you would have known that the people represented there were not of the Fulani race.

You could have just left it as Nigerians.

Grow up son

which other group kills people like fulani herdsmen in nigeria?look boy i am just trying to give you sense,tell your confra brothers to stop this show of shame abroad or they will end up in jail

1 Like

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by Teeboy15(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
fozapi:

which other group kills people like fulani herdsmen in nigeria?look boy i am just trying to give you sense,tell your confra brothers to stop this show of shame abroad or they will end up in jail

Go to bed little one. And make sure you pee before you do okay??

Night Night

1 Like

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by FarahAideed: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
98 percent of Africans don't have anything to offer the world let's be factual

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
98 percent of Africans don't have anything to offer the world let's be factual

lol,i dont agree

1 Like

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Teeboy15:

Go to bed little one. And make sure you pee before you do okay??

Night Night

close mouth and receive sense,i am saving your life

1 Like

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
honestly..cultist is a part of the big problem in nigeria.... but i stand by my saying without mincing words..nigerian big pastors are the biggest problem in nigeria... they are the anti christs the bible much talked about.
Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by tutudesz: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
honestly..cultist is a part of the big problem in nigeria.... but i stand by my saying without mincing words..nigerian big pastors are the biggest problem in nigeria... they are the anti christs the bible much talked about.
Pastor is Nigeria biggest problem, Nigerians are not scared of the Bible again O! Since pastor are doing the opposite of what they preaching.
Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by tutudesz: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
We all saw the show of shame that happened in Dubai and not that it has not been happening before from Italy to all over Europe and I say to those cultists how useless can you fools be? you people are disgracing Nigerians abroad with your Fulani mentality.

What is the job of the Nigerian community leader in Dubai, why can't you people call these fools to order and don't worry if they? mess up report them to the authorities and let them rot in jail, those guys are animals and they deserve to be in jail, look do your madness in Nigeria I don't care but don't take your stupidity abroad.

There are better ways of settling disputes instead of this regular show of shame, you animals have succeeded in putting a tag on us because of your stupidity, I swear you idiots don't deserve to be free you deserve to be locked up.

The most annoying part of it is that you cowards would always run away when you see the real fight, I thought your principle is to fight against oppression, how come you are not fighting the Nigerian army or police oppressing us every day or even Fulani killers, why can't you go and join ESN and fight the Fulanis and then we can take you serious.

The truth is we can't stop you animals from killing each other
but do it among yourselves and not abroad, I urge the Nigerian community to meet ASAP figure out how to stop this constant show of shame, it has to stop now, settle your issues like we do in Igbo land take the issue to the elder in the community and they would take it to the oracle and the matter would be settled, I urge you animals to change from your stupidity or else death or jail awaits you

https://www.biafranboys.org/open-letter-to-heads-of-nigeria

Soyinka only contribution to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cultism Abroad:open Letter To The Heads Of Nigeria Community Abroad[photos] by fozapi(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2021
tutudesz:

Soyinka only contribution to Nigeria

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" / In 1960, This 27-year-old Man Campaigned That Yorubaland Should Be Separated / Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.