Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigeria To Lose Decade Economic Gain Under Buhari – World Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Lose Decade Economic Gain Under Buhari – World Bank (1382 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade / 5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade / Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Lose Decade Economic Gain Under Buhari – World Bank by Tinubuadvocate: 7:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Don't mind world bank double standard organization. Very confuse set of people.
Re: Nigeria To Lose Decade Economic Gain Under Buhari – World Bank by Blue3k(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
ERGP that is still heavily reliant on oil revenue?

Until this government or next succeed in diversifying the economy, we will continue to be at the mercy of that single commodity.

I'm talking about the ERGP that talked about diversifying the economy but failed to. I thought you'd have more to say other than oil is at fault for all Nigeria's woes like they didn't know this before making the plan.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Lose Decade Economic Gain Under Buhari – World Bank by udede(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
I am clearly a prophet , I warned y'all about this evil spirit called Buhari for years ..I told you he will set Nigeria 30 years back
but you were wrong because he set Nigeria back by 100 years not 30

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Lose Decade Economic Gain Under Buhari – World Bank by nellychuks(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2021
Prophecy fulfilled

1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Lose Decade Economic Gain Under Buhari – World Bank by Seleyse: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Jesus....10 years of growth don kaput under buhari...very soon they are still going to put the blame on the previous government

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC For Only Middlebelt/Southern Nigerians ?? / Nigerian Military Deploys Troops Around Abuja Over Intel On Planned Invasion By / Why APC Nat'l Chairman Hosted Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.