Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner (41037 Views)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi: Ebonyi Commissioner Pours Woman's Food Away / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Plut01: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2021

The Governor should be investigated concerning this Man's death. His death looks somehow.

So unnatural

Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by laluski(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
angelEmade:
A kiss kissed can be rekissed if the kisser and the Kissee agrees that the kiss kissed was not well kissed #aish
Get 2,500 backlinks for 8k ooo
0706 777 5065 whatsapp

What's this you just posted..what has this got to do with the grieving family posted above you.if your father died and some fool posted this how will you feel..it's wrong my brother...please remove this immediately
And you're getting some likes and shares for this..what's nairaland turning into!!!!
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by mechanics(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
The accident was serious o.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by sirblend: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
angelEmade:

You are right. Which is why we build the backlinks organically...similar niches, we use quality articles to propagate each backlink.

So how will you create 2500 back links if someone has just 30 pages on his site?.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Josywhyte: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
I thought they said he played 'Jesus'. He died and rose after three days. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Moferere: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
timsucess:

Bishop Adeboye is the architect of the fake news
Is Adeboye a Bishop?

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra grin grin grin
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Kinematics: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Don't mind my unprofessional analysis jor.

OK let's look critically, the car seem to be a bullet proof from the glass.

Secondly, the level of damage I'm seeing is not enough to inflict death to a healthy person wearing his seat belt properly in combination with airbag. Various degrees of injuries can be inflicted though.

Na waooo....
RIP sha.

Oil dey your head.
However the man might have died from a secondary cause eg Cardiac arrest.
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by angelEmade: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
[left][/left][s][/s]
sirblend:

So how will you create 2500 back links if someone has just 30 pages on his site?.
Backlinks for pages are deep linking.
Hundreds and thousands of backlinks can be created for your domain alone talkless of pages. Think of it as several reputable websites linking back to your platform
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by angelEmade: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
laluski:

What's this you just posted..what has this got to do with the grieving family posted above you.if your father died and some fool posted this how will you feel..it's wrong my brother...please remove this immediately
And you're getting some likes and shares for this..what's nairaland turning into!!!!
You do not understand...read it again and meditate...
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by Gfskw: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner by BrazilAirport: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not so much but he is lucky to b alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari / 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.