Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy (22874 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by Broveens42(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Smartini:

Nice picture slides, bro. grin grin I'm glad you were able to source out less than 20 pictures of developed buildings in a region spanning thousands of square kilometers grin grin grin

Investments Investment Investments, but GUO and ABC dey full everyday dey carry awa bloodas from East across the Niger grin grin Imagine travelling through Asaba, Benin, Ore, Shagamu and Lagos-Ibadan expressway all the way to Lagos just to insult the South West grin grin grin

I'm glad you were able to recharge your phone now just to peep through the curtains. Congratulations grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by Broveens42(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Smartini:

Nice picture slides, bro. grin grin I'm glad you were able to source out less than 20 pictures of developed buildings in a region spanning thousands of square kilometers grin grin grin

Investments Investment Investments, but GUO and ABC dey full everyday dey carry awa bloodas from East across the Niger grin grin Imagine travelling through Asaba, Benin, Ore, Shagamu and Lagos-Ibadan expressway all the way to Lagos just to insult the South West grin grin grin

This is the only thing you guys know. How to milk and milk
ANOH gas imo state.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by Broveens42(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Have you guys noticed?
For a while now, they have stopped throwing Lagos pictures on several threads grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Basssstarrrd! Start by getting the Bleep outa Lagos, Kano, Abuja, PH and every hole Igbos occupy in Nigeria. You think we don't want you to go? Some of us actually want you to fuuuuk off! As your legislators to move the motion for referendum. We are tired of your victims shenanigans! Just bloody go!

Go and ask your useless mother if you are not a product of rape from a mad man, It's easy for a mad man to have teste of your mums smelling pussy than for any of you losers to claim PH.

Again read what they said about Rivers state below...No wonder you are slave in your own region dominated by Igbos. You and your entire hopeless family are the real bastards here for dragging Rivers in your dream.
Is River State an Igbo?
They are part of the larger Igbo ethnic group. ... The Ikwerre constitute the majority of Rivers state, they speak the Ikwerre language and are predominantly settled in the Ikwerre, Obio-Akpor , Port Harcourt and Emohua local government areas
Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Omo ale! You want to claim PH? Rivers people are not Biafrans, na by force to join una Biafra? That's how you carved a county in Kano and called it No Man's Land. The same thing una wan try for Lag. Awon ashiere!

Go and ask your useless mother if you are not a product of rape from a mad man, It's easy for a mad man to have teste of your mums smelling pussy than for any of you losers to claim PH.

Again read what they said about Rivers state below...No wonder you are slave in your own region dominated by Igbos. You and your entire hopeless family are the real bastards here for dragging Rivers in your dream.
Is River State an Igbo?
They are part of the larger Igbo ethnic group. ... The Ikwerre constitute the majority of Rivers state, they speak the Ikwerre language and are predominantly settled in the Ikwerre, Obio-Akpor , Port Harcourt and Emohua local government areas
Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Almaigaa:

Your last sentence is referring to the EAST grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Does it stop the fact that useless Muslim like you is not welcome in Biafraland.

We will continue to kill your kind till no Muslims are found anywhere near Igboland.Slave.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by Almaigaa: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:

Does it stop the fact that useless Muslim like you is not welcome in Biafraland.

We will continue to kill your kind till no Muslims are found anywhere near Igboland.Slave.

Biafra is just a Pipe dream.
The North will never give Biafra their independence. grin

Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Almaigaa:

Biafra is just a Pipe dream.
The North will never give Biafra their independence. grin

North is our slaves for life, we give them drugs and they start killing their brothers, you can't give your master independence ask Nzeogwu.

Contrary to that we will continue to kill you foolish Muslims in Igboland...I have no regret over it.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by Almaigaa: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:

North is our slaves for life, we give them drugs and they start killing their brothers, you can't give your master independence ask Nzeogwu.

Contrary to that we will continue to kill you foolish Muslims in Igboland...I have no regret over it.

Trash.
Your leaders are presently in Abuja, begging Buhari, El Rufai, Aisha Buhari and other Northerners. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by THEAMAKA(f): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Smartini:

Hiroshima and Nagasaki suffered very heavy casualties from the US nuclear bomb attack in World War II. You cannot compare nuclear warfare to that of normal bombs, tanks and air strikes ... At least buildings were still left standing in the East after the war. The major casualties were deaths of children resulting from hunger and starvation! Some remote villages in the East didn't even feel the effects of the war. So your theory of 'total destruction' is warped.

Go and read on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and see how both cities are super beautiful, developed and thriving today. Only one single building was left standing in the whole state (and that building was immortalized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site)

Imagine still claiming to feel the effects of a war 51 years ago and blaming it for the East not being developed. grin

I’ve been to japan and that exact site you’re talking about (the dome) but I don’t see how this is relevant.
My point is people are comparing slum cities of dirty old brown roof buildings with a region that has seen war and devastation. I know enough about the war and I never implied the entire region was affected, but Onitsha, Enugu, Aba (major cities in the eastern region) were destroyed. And today onitsha and aba are the two biggest and most commercial cities in the east, after our wealth stolen and compensated with only 20 british pounds.
All of it is HOME GROWN. Those two cities in japan are beautiful because japan has a WORKING government. How much federal government help went into rebuilding the east?
Any sane person should be embarrassed to make such a comparison.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by Broveens42(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2021
THEAMAKA:

I’ve been to japan and that exact site you’re talking about (the dome) but I don’t see how this is relevant.
My point is people are comparing slum cities of dirty old brown roof buildings with a region that has seen war and devastation. I know enough about the war and I never implied the entire region was affected, but Onitsha, Enugu, Aba (major cities in the eastern region) were destroyed. And today onitsha and aba are the two biggest and most commercial cities in the east, after our wealth stolen and compensated with only 20 british pounds.
All of it is HOME GROWN. Those two cities in japan are beautiful because japan has a WORKING government. How much federal government help went into rebuilding the east?
Any sane person should be embarrassed to make such a comparison.

Hahahaha
My brother shame dey catch me in their behalf
Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by jom28gy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Even without this, can't igbos relocate their business or investment back home,is only IGBOS that are making this mistake
Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by Buttersiousgini: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2021
The Chicason Group, is an established institute . A great employer of labour and a great place to work.

When we are talking about established businesses, you village pigs should not be mentioning idiots like Chicason. WTF is Chicason? Did they swear for you idiots that you won't be exposed in your lives?
The amount of A4 paper wasted by Gtbank is in a week is more than Chicason's entire network
[/quote]
Re: Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Broveens42:

Glorified streets cum estate
People are investing in something descent in owerri

SileHomes:
Size: 500+sqm

Price: ₦250M

Features:

Spacious compound
Penthouse
Study/office space
All rooms ensuite
CCTV
Led lights
Spot lights
Chandeliers
Pop ceiling
Inbuilt speakers
Pre installed AC
Balconies
Fully Fitted kitchen
Walk-in closet
Walk-in shower
Bathtubs
Water heater
Swimming pool
Interlocked floor
Serene and Secured area

Avoid Lekky County - save your tears.

1: Dirty Environment - waste collection can take over 1 month
2: Poor Water Supply
3: No Legal Documentation after four years of paying (5m+) for it - Lekky County has legal issues with the Lagos State Government
4: Artisans and Agberos run rampant within the estate, stealing car parts, generators, gas cylinders, laptops, bicycles and building materials
5: Security is abysmal as guards sleep on duty, do not question persons without authorization to be in the estate late at night and also sleep in uncompleted buildings with the same artisans who go at night to steal
6: Flooding issue as Otumba Olumide Osunsina continues to dredge for more land to sell and ignores the swelling waters coming from the Atlantic ocean

Invest in Lekky County at your own risk - OTUNBA OLUMIDE and AKIN will be exposed soon

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries / George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC / Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.