Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl (1722 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by VBCampaign: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2021
How to be a Successful Man and then be Killed by a 21 Year Old Girl

By: Deji Yesufu

Life can throw up different strokes and men can die very easily. One day in the year 2014, my family and I had just returned from church and it had rained lightly. I had opened the gate to the house, parked the car and was about closing it, when I was electrocuted. I was held to that gate for about a second before, for reasons I still cannot tell till tomorrow, the gate let me go. Electricity comes with magnetic fields around it. Nothing, naturally speaking, should have allowed that gate to let me off since power was still on it. But it did. Two days ago, in the neighborhood I live in, a teenage girl was electrocuted while putting off the generator. The girl died. I lived. God is merciful and sovereign. So men die easily and nothing guarantees our seeing tomorrow.

But how do you go from being a successful business man in Nigeria and then perishing at the feet of a twenty one year old girl in Lagos? One understand that life is ephemeral but should one loose one’s life that easily? For those still in the dark regarding what I am talking about, you can read up a breaking news in Nigeria here. For others, kindly follow my conjectures around the possible scenery around a middle aged successful man, who suddenly dies on the laps of the very woman he had employed to satisfy his libido. Here are a few ways to achieve this uncanny, if you like, fit.

Make the pursuit of money, not the development of personal character, an ambition in life: Money is good. When you have money, life becomes really easy. Recently I rode a Hyundai Santa-Fe for a two week period, as I had been given the vehicle for travel purposes. The air conditioning was a killer. The absorber was incredible. Beautiful vehicle; a lot unlike my 2008 Toyota Corolla. After the experience, I concluded that this is why many do anything to get money. Unfortunately money is not everything. Along with the pursuit of a successful life, one should also build personal character. It means creating boundaries for oneself. These days when I see young ladies walk the road, flaunting all they have, I simply compare them to my baby sister. Someday I’ll be comparing them to my daughter and then my grandchildren, etc. That way you know certain boundaries cannot be exceeded. It is deliberately choosing not to think some thoughts. It is knowing where to go and where not to go to. It knowing the kinds of company you keep. It is preserving your self respect and not allowing the lust of your heart ruin you. A lot of people are not religious but they are disciplined. Such persons will certainly not end up with young girls the age of their daughters, talk less having fights with knife with them and ending up being killed.

Despise your marriage bed: One thing scares the wits out of me. What if my wife ends up falling for a guy who is either flirting with her or toasting her – in the same manner I am flirting with another woman or toasting her. In such a case, I’ll not be able to blame her but myself. Marriage is a spiritual bond that I believe only a man has powers to keep together. Before a woman steps out once to sleep with another man, I suspect that the man would have been doing it many more times. It is an edge that must not be broken or else the serpent will bite. The Old Testament biblical scripture talks about a spirit of jealousy. A spouse commits adultery and the other spouse just knows it, even when they cannot prove it. This is not like the incessant jealous suspicion many women have of their husbands. This is a spiritual nudge in their hearts. The person just knows the other person is cheating and there the foundation of their home begins to crumble. Men, you have the duty to zip up. Respect your wives; respect your marriage bed. Or, die like an idiot in the hands of someone the age of your child.

Make little of religion: Here I will speak of the Christian religion. For some reason most of the religion that I imbibed I got from my university days. It was there I was born again. It was there I learnt to walk through female hostels with my head bowed to the ground. It was there I learnt to train my infatuation and lust, and bring my body under. I was single for a long time and when I married, I got all my satisfaction in the one woman. I do not know how the laps of another woman taste like. I do not know variety. May our young men imbibe religion early. Learn the gospel. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. Let his Spirit possess your heart. Then wait, wait and wait for your own. Those who wait for God will not be put to shame. Let this Christian ethic grip you. Learn to possess your vessel in sanctification and honor. After you are married, you will realize that there is nothing shaking outside there that is not in your home. And you will enjoy the bosom of your wife till old age. The other option is to learn to devour varieties until one of them snuff out your life.

There are many other things you can do to become successful and then be killed like a goat in the hands of the adulterer. Only that many people deceive themselves to think that they have lived like this all their lives and they can been spared. It is true. Just that there is always a day of reckoning for the wicked.

I sat before a man once as he lay dying from full blown AIDS. He had lived a lascivious life all his days, despite having two wives. I prayed for him, told him about the gospel and hope he imbibed the Christian message that could sage his soul. He died in the middle of the night that day. I also visited another woman who had lived a similar life. She also lay dying from AIDS. She used to be plumb and fair and beautiful. Here she was, gaunt and wasting away. I was told when she died, she had trickles of tears on her eyes – regret.

Life can be better lived. We do not have to live a life of hedonism. You can be successful. You can have a healthy marriage and raise godly children, and never for once be linked with a sex scandal. Talk less one that leads to a knife trust through your throat.

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/how-to-be-a-successful-man-and-then-be-killed-by-a-21-year-girl/

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Only One Good Way to Live and Live Successfully.

All other roads are Death Race! grin

No one there is making it out Alive!

All are transferred out laying on the floors of police pick up trucks
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by VBCampaign: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Only One Good Way to Live and Live Successfully.

All other roads are Death Race! grin

No one there is making it out Alive!

All are transferred out laying on the floors of police pick up trucks

Are they Yahoo Boys?
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Eviana(f): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Very well written article....ripe with wisdom.

P.S. I think I'll skip the article on the murder...although it appears to be what motivated your opinion piece. Too many negative and depressing situations out here in the world that can mess up minds by being constantly ingested. I think, though, that I got just enough of the situation--(a grown man--perhaps married--in a possible sexual relationship with a baby girl of "21" to know boundaries shouldn't have been crossed....how tragic.
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by VBCampaign: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Eviana:

P.S. I think I'll skip the article on the murder...although it appears to be what motivated your opinion piece. Too many negative and depressing situations out here in the world that can mess up minds by being constantly ingested. I think, though, that I got just enough of the situation--(a grown man--perhaps married--in a possible sexual relationship with a baby girl of "21"wink to know boundaries shouldn't have been crossed....how tragic.

Incidentally the writer criticized the dead man. Very little was said of the motive behind the murder or the murderer herself..
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Acehart: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
If one lives a godly life, they’ll be no need for deliverance.
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Eviana(f): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
VBCampaign:

Incidentally the writer criticized the dead man. Very little was said of the motive behind the murder or the murderer herself..

Oh ok...
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Mystery9(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wisdom which is the fear of God is the way
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
VBCampaign:
How to be a Successful Man and then be Killed by a 21 Year Old Girl

By: Deji Yesufu
There are many other things you can do to become successful and then be killed like a goat in the hands of the adulterer. Only that many people deceive themselves to think that they have lived like this all their lives and they can been spared. It is true. Just that there is always a day of reckoning for the wicked.

I sat before a man once as he lay dying from full blown AIDS. He had lived a lascivious life all his days, despite having two wives. I prayed for him, told him about the gospel and hope he imbibed the Christian message that could sage his soul. He died in the middle of the night that day. I also visited another woman who had lived a similar life. She also lay dying from AIDS. She used to be plumb and fair and beautiful. Here she was, gaunt and wasting away. I was told when she died, she had trickles of tears on her eyes – regret.

Life can be better lived. We do not have to live a life of hedonism. You can be successful. You can have a healthy marriage and raise godly children, and never for once be linked with a sex scandal. Talk less one that leads to a knife trust through your throat.
If this man had been killed, say by a falling bowling ball, or a drunk driver, or he died pushed after being down a flight of stairs by someone in a crowd, or maybe died at the hands of an assassin, would that have made this less of what it is, a tragic incident? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by LordReed(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm, so most of the Bible heroes of the old testament had concubines and/or multiple wives, nothing happened to them but somehow this one guy who gets murdered by a mistress is now a platform for preaching against having concubines. LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by VBCampaign: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
LordReed:
Hmmm, so most of the Bible heroes of the old testament had concubines and/or multiple wives, nothing happened to them but somehow this one guy who gets murdered by a mistress is now a platform for preaching against having concubines. LMFAO!

"Old Testament"... You rightly said

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Image123(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
LordReed:

Sly reed, we are in a new covenant duh. In this covenant, servants of God have one wife if any. Some time ago, there was no social distance or wear mask or do Covid test before doing things. Get real, secret sin and adultery is not what happened in the verses you refer.
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
VBCampaign:

"Old Testament"... You rightly said
And what about it being "old testament"? Was the having of concubines somehow acceptable then?. undecided
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by BassReeves: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Eviana:

P.S. I think I'll skip the article on the murder...although it appears to be what motivated your opinion piece. Too many negative and depressing situations out here in the world that can mess up minds by being constantly ingested. I think, though, that I got just enough of the situation--(a grown man--perhaps married--in a possible sexual relationship with a baby girl of "21" to know boundaries shouldn't have been crossed....how tragic.
Something must kill a man, especially if its something titillating like that sex on legs walking yansh stride that will kill most weak men.

VBCampaign:
Incidentally the writer criticized the dead man. Very little was said of the motive behind the murder or the murderer herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS82ab7r0NQ

Dont trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar. Yes, affirmative, unfortunately, looks often sure can be deceiving.

Not every 'baby face, pretty face, baby girl' person is a 'good' person and so the young lady in this case, cant be said to be not guilty of what the evidence on ground gets her be accused of

We have two victims here, on one hand, in the case of the deceased, a philanderer, adulterer, cheat, love rat etc, then on the other hand, a misdirected, misguided suspect accused of committing a horrific crime

Something must kill a man. Something, something must kill a man (by all means)
Something must kill a man. Something, something must kill a man

If e no be nyash (nyash). E go be problem with cash (e go be problem with cash)
If e no be nyash oo (nyash) E go be problem with cash (e go be problem with cash)
I say something must kill a man. Only woman go kill a man

Aside the murderess herself being already criminally minded before this murder, and this thing about a possible unintentional conduct, careless and reckless behaviour that went too far and so got out of hand, I, in my humble opinion advance that the motives on both fronts, were: greed and covetousness.

LordReed:
Its a classic Samson and Delilah case.

When someone has a beautiful woman, successful career wise with a high profile position in the Oil & Gas industry, as a wife but is not contented, then Jezebel will be sent after such from the bowels of Tophet or Topheth.

Watch your back, because trouble could be the person you're sleeping with alluring

Often I just smile back at God, marvel at the seductiveness of God's pièce de résistance. How is can such an Achilles heel be that powerfully, mysteriously attractive and fascinating.

God must have been playing out a 'wicked sense of humor' card, making the posterior, women's buttocks, the fart and shit house, be alluring and so without any sense of repulsion. With us men, our hypocrisy, the joke is on us.

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by LordReed(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
BassReeves:
Something must kill a man, especially if its something titillating like that sex on legs walking yansh stride that will kill most weak men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwptyjKU5kM

Dont trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar. Yes, affirmative, unfortunately, looks often sure can be deceiving.

Not every 'baby face, pretty face, baby girl' person is a 'good' person and so the young lady in this case, cant be said to be not guilty of what the evidence on ground gets her be accused of

We have two victims here, on one hand, in the case of the deceased, a philanderer, adulterer, cheat, love rat etc, then on the other hand, a misdirected, misguided suspect accused of committing a horrific crime

Something must kill a man. Something, something must kill a man

If e no be nyash (nyash). E go be problem with cash (e go be problem with cash)
If e no be nyash oo (nyash) E go be problem with cash (e go be problem with cash)
I say something must kill a man. Only woman go kill a man

Aside the murderess herself being already criminally minded before this murder, and this thing about a possible unintentional conduct, careless and reckless behaviour that went too far and so got out of hand, I, in my humble opinion advance that the motives on both fronts, were: greed and covetousness.

Its a classic Samson and Delilah case.

When someone has a beautiful woman, successful career wise with a high profile position in the Oil & Gas industry, as a wife but is not contented, then Jezebel will be sent after such from the bowels of Tophet or Topheth.

Watch your back, because trouble could be the person you're sleeping with alluring

Often I just smile back at God, marvel at the seductiveness of God's pièce de résistance. How is can such an Achilles heel be that powerfully, mysteriously attractive and fascinating.

God must have been playing out a 'wicked sense of humor' card, making the posterior, women's buttocks, the fart and shit house, be alluring and so without any sense of repulsion. With us men, our hypocrisy, the joke is on us.

Yet again confirmation that you worship a mischievous jokester god.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by LordReed(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Image123:

Sly reed, we are in a new covenant duh. In this covenant, servants of God have one wife if any. Some time ago, there was no social distance or wear mask or do Covid test before doing things. Get real, secret sin and adultery is not what happened in the verses you refer.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And what about it being "old testament"? Was the having of concubines somehow acceptable then?. undecided

Nobody said boo to the having of concubines, not even so called omniscient god.
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by BassReeves: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
LordReed:
Yet again confirmation that you worship a mischievous jokester god.
God doesnt answer to you, but you would answer to Him, when your time is up.
Why not go make your own creation. Start with, hmm, say, a fairy-fly for example, then when you have, maybe you can begin to mouth off at God.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
LordReed:

Wrong, God was never for the having of concubines though... He was not for a lot of what His people did and this against Him, mind you. undecided
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wrong, God was never for the having of concubines though... He was not for a lot of what His people did and this against Him, mind you. undecided

Yet said nothing.
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
LordReed:

Yet said nothing.
Really? You missed God's many whine-fests written of in the Old Testament? undecided

You couldn't have since the writings of His prophets are filled them. undecided
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by LordReed(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
BassReeves:
God doesnt answer to you, but you would answer to Him, when your time is up.
Why not go make your own creation. Start with, hmm, say, a fairy-fly for example, then when you have, maybe you can begin to mouth off at God.

LMFAO! It was you who made it clear your god is a mischievous jokestar. This your petty revenge seeking god. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Image123(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
LordReed:

Having many wives is not the same as adultery and secret sin described in the old testament. Stop clowning around

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Image123:

Having other wives and concubines is not the same as adultery and secret sin described in the old testament. Stop clowning around
The having of concubines amounts to adultery, a sin against God. undecided
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Image123(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The having of concubines amounts to adultery, a sin against God. undecided

i mean to say polygamy, i guess i mixed it. edited

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Image123:

i mean to say polygamy, i guess i mixed it.
Ok. .. and Polyandry too is not a sin. undecided
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by LordReed(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Image123:

Having many wives is not the same as adultery and secret sin described in the old testament. Stop clowning around

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? You missed God's many whine-fests written of in the Old Testament? undecided

You couldn't have since the writings of His prophets are filled them. undecided

Quote a few.
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Image123(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Polygamy was permitted in the OT, secret sin and adultery was not. All three are not permitted in the NT.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Image123:
Polygamy was permitted in the OT, secret sin and adultery was not. All three are not permitted in the NT.
1. Polygamy was permitted where in the OT? undecided
2. What is "Secret sin"? undecided
3.And where were they "abolished" in the NT? undecided
Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by BassReeves: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Image123:
God allowed both polygamy and polyandry to occur.
As Image123 said, polygamy was permitted in the OT, however secret sin and adultery were not.
Secret sin and adultery are not permitted in the NT, while a polygamist before finding the faith, is permitted to hold on to his wives after coming to the faith

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Successful Man And Then Be Killed By A 21 Year Old Girl by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
BassReeves:
God allowed both polygamy and polyandry to occur.
He didn't declare any of that sin to begin with. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thou Shalt Not Kill / The End-time Clock Is Ticking / You Need To Answer This Fig Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.