Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government (72054 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Cousin9999: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2021
This is great, but it's pretty awful that she's just now getting it.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by pacespot(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Omoh, this one make senseno, thought it was just something ordinary. House of N80m, which one among the mansions is her own?
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by swedbase(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

Lol.

Don't be pained.

I'm sure you're holed up somewhere in Yorubaland where your parents are working hard to feed you and your siblings.

If we start deporting you guys now, you will run to the UN to complain.

Benefitting Yorubas indeed.

You slowpoke can only dream of where and how I lives. Lol.
Why are you not requesting for your Oduduwa Nation if you're not benefitting from other Tribes? Mumu

Radarada.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by fr3do(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Nice one, Iponri is cool
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Do u want igbo governors to dash yorubas 3-bed room flat for winning amala plate or what,break records u will be appreciated.

When Anthony Joshua vome Naija wetin una give am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=swedbase post=103071710][/quote]

And?
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by omoabike: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2021
These photos are not of the the estate at Iponri. The photos shared are of properties in Lekki. https://www.lsdpc.gov.ng/property/lekki-ikate-elegushi-ongoing/ and https://www.lsdpc.gov.ng/property/courtland/
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Do u want igbo governors to dash yorubas 3-bed room flat for winning amala plate or what,break records u will be appreciated.

Lol.

Another Igbo boy living in Ibadan, afraid to go back home.

Not even proud of claiming his village in the east.

Anyway sha, enjoy Ibadan. We are accommodating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Bestunclejoe(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Triquetra:
Congratulations to her...

Her talent account increased in crypto..

Imagine a world famous athlete had to join the police force even after she became famous...

She has been in the police all the while, even before the Olympic.
This is the example of the real FUTURE FEMALE we are proud of, not all those Small girl with big God wey don dey murder their big gods
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by swedbase(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

And?

That is to show you that am not an urchin like you. And not every Igbo lives in your dirty and smelling Lagos you fool. I am an Biafran blood and an European Citizen Of the Country of Sweden. I can feed your entire generation fact.

We ship containers to the Zoo and pay clearing fees ranging into millions that generates funds which your dirty Lagos benefits from. If the zoo disintegrate we will be shipping our goods to the East and your Lagos will be dead in few years you slowpoke.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by udede(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Nice one but as a runner and a police officer how many thieves has she chased and caught ?
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by barcaboi(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Triquetra:
Congratulations to her...

Her talent account increased in crypto..

Imagine a world famous athlete had to join the police force even after she became famous...

This is the example of the real FUTURE FEMALE we are proud of, not all those Small girl with big God wey don dey murder their big gods
She was in the police b4 the games. Most athletes those days were taken from the force
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Lamasta(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
hollywater:
Off course Chioma has been and still holding that record since 20 years or so in Africa in general. I am proud of her,but if the Murderer Governor thinks he will use this 3 bedroom to campaign in 2023,we will remind him about the people he and the big eye killed in Lekki toll gate.
No be lie

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2021
swedbase:

That is to show you that am not an urchin like you. And not every Igbo lives in your dirty and smelling Lagos you fool. I am an Biafran blood and an European Citizen Of the Country of Sweden. I can feed your entire generation fact.

Lol.

He says he can feed his entire generation. cheesy

Someone that hasn't even sent money home to his parents to feed.

Swear an oath here that non of your family members, immediate and extended, reside in Yorubaland as we speak.

Back your oath up with a curse upon yourself and let's see how far that'll go.

Arindin.

Fighting for Biafra from another man's land.

Lagos is dirty and smelling now, yet your clansmen are moving in in droves.

Yeye.

Go and feed your family stranded in Lagos first before threatening to feed a generation.

Mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Freelancer2020(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2021
potbelly:
Is that Lai in the corner with a cap?...
Wetin the man dey find for there?

I swear, you can soon anything o,

na the man be that
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2021
swedbase:

We ship containers to the Zoo and pay clearing fees ranging into millions that generates funds which your dirty Lagos benefits from. If the zoo disintegrate we will be shipping our goods to the East and your Lagos will dead in few years.

We will definitely be glad if you can start shipping the substandard and used goods you guys ship into Nigeria from everywhere into your Biafra alone.

Gosh! What a relief that day will be.

Na Lagos dey pain this one. cheesy

Don't be pained. Yorubas have been building city states for centuries way before you guys discovered clothes.

Pele dear. Run along now and chestbeat on someone else's mention.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by afube: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Kzinne:
Proud of the Yorubas. Very accommodating and open. Yet the other tribe keeps saying they want their country when they are not even accomodating to themselves and to other tribes. Let other tribes take a cue from the Yorubas as to openness, sophistication and detribalised lifestyles.

when last did you here Igbos killed their guests, igbos have been under severe siege since the war ended 50 years ago, it is by The Grace of God in heaven that ndigbo have survived at all as a unit. IPOB has forced igbos to once again focus on alaigbo in due time we will regain our rightful position.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Lamasta(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Her work for police go be to dey pursue escaping criminal
She no fit run gain now abi you no see her stature grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Ibadanpikin: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

Lol.

Another Igbo boy living in Ibadan, afraid to go back home.

Not even proud of claiming his village in the east.

Anyway sha, enjoy Ibadan. We are accommodating.
I am not based in ibadan,my monicker is to mocked ibadan and it's brown roof environment.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Ibadanpikin: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
kingthreat:

When Anthony Joshua vome Naija wetin una give am?
Mumu afonja,has Anthony Joshua ever represented Nigeria in any competition,he is a british.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by IamHonourable1: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Kzinne:
Proud of the Yorubas. Very accommodating and open. Yet the other tribe keeps saying they want their country when they are not even accomodating to themselves and to other tribes. Let other tribes take a cue from the Yorubas as to openness, sophistication and detribalised lifestyles.
Now you have started talking rubbish, you don't impose your opinion on others.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Hoodbilonia: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2021
What nonsense
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by swedbase(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

Lol.

He says he can feed his entire generation. cheesy

Someone that hasn't even sent money home to his parents to feed.

Swear an oath here that non of your family members, immediate and extended, reside in Yorubaland as we speak.

Back your oath up with a curse upon yourself and let's see how far that'll go.

Arindin.

Fighting for Biafra from another man's land.

Lagos is dirty and smelling now, yet your clansmen are moving in in droves.

Yeye.

Go and feed your family stranded in Lagos first before threatening to feed a generation.

Mumu.

Of course we have investment in your dirty Lagos and We even have Yoruba tenants and that is because we are still in the Zoo. If not for security reasons I would have drop some pictures here for you to confirm.

If you don't want other Tribes in your Lagos, Fight for Oduduwa so other tribes can pull out their investments from your region. Enough of this nonsense about your accommodating crap. Your not doing anyone who resides in your Lagos any favour.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
I am not based in ibadan,my monicker is to mocked ibadan and it's brown roof environment.

Obviously.

Best believe that Ibadan with its brown roofs shelters millions of Igbos who without those brown roofs might be forced to relocate to certain death awaiting them in the brown roof towns of Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra and Ebonyin etc.

So, mocking Ibadan, is tantamount to mocking Igbos living and striving in Ibadan.

Don't be in a hurry to respond. Take a moment to think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by putin2: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Lagos is home for all Nigeria .thank you eko for being father of all Nigerians .we love Lagos
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by slowice(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2021
I was happy and all until I saw lai's cap.... What is the ode doing there? Tomorrow now he will they gave her a three bedroom duplex
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2021
swedbase:

Of course we have investment in your dirty Lagos and We even have Yoruba tenants and that is because we are still in the Zoo. If not for security reasons I would have drop some pictures here for you to confirm.

If you don't want other Tribes in your Lagos, Fight for Oduduwa so other tribes can pull out their investments from your region. Enough of this nonsense about your accommodating crap. Your not doing anyone who resides in your Lagos any favour.

Look boy, go elsewhere and beat your dry hairy chest.

Can't read all that crap oozing from your mind. Too early.

Move along now with your hollow and impotent boasts.

Mr developer who is good at developing everywhere except his home.

Be fooling yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Reference(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Nice. Very nice. Good one LASG.
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
potbelly:
Is that Lai in the corner with a cap?...
Wetin the man dey find for there?

Didn't you see the part of the post where it was said that Buhari gave other Super Eagles players houses too?

He concocted that lie!! grin
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by swedbase(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

Look boy, go elsewhere and beat your dry hairy chest.

Can't read all that crap oozing from your mind. Too early.

Move along now with your hollow and impotent boasts.

Mr developer who is good at developing everywhere except his home.

Be fooling yourselves.

You are an urchin and need help. Keep ranting while we keep buying up Lol. You should go and look for something meaningful to do with your life instead of being obsess with Lagos nonsense. There is nothing special in Lagos. We bring goods there just to patronize you guys living in the Zoo
Re: Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government by harmony75: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Congrats madam Chioma we're naw neighbours ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup / Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos) / Augustine Mulenga's Daughter Died As He Was Playing During Nigeria-Zambia Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.