Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (44462 Views)

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by Image123(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
kingxsamz:

Abeg shift. grin grin grin
Tell this gibberish about "spirit man" to an average person in the UK and you'll see how clownish you'd look. Dem no carry the thing for head. They don't even understand what you're talking about, but yet dem still better pass your country wey people dey enter spiritual realm to control the physical. grin grin grin

Get exposure, someone with internet in 2021 still thinks people don't preach, think and believe the Bible in the UK. Even their school syllabus and curriculum teaches these things.
Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by noisy45(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nitah1:
They are talking about High Tech new generation fighter jet equipped with new generation technology produced by Israel,you are there talking about chinko torch lights mounted on a warship..... Your brain need surgical operation.

Didinrin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by jaxxy(m): 2:16am On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
Biafrans will need this technology. MNK should start researching the important people to meet for this and sponsor Biafrans into Isreali military academies.

I thought ipob is peaceful? undecided
Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by gannod(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2021
tillaman:
so in summary Mossad is more powerful than the CIA?

Not really, but Mossad is more dangerous.
Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by tillaman(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2021
gannod:

Not really, but Mossad is more dangerous.
I thought so too because I believe they share intel with one another, when it comes to going under cover Mossad agents can go to any length and the moment they realise you know too much they won’t hesitate to make such person disappear

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by gannod(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2021
tillaman:
I thought so too because I believe they share intel with one another, when it comes to going under cover Mossad agents can go to any length and the moment they realise you know too much they won’t hesitate to make such person disappear

Mossad can impersonate and infiltrate any Country. They are quick to assasinate any person they see as threat to Israel. You need to read stuffs on them.
Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by tillaman(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2021
gannod:

Mossad can impersonate and infiltrate any Country. They are quick to assasinate any person they see as threat to Israel. You need to read stuffs on them.
at this point I think I should, I actually know a thing or 2 about them though!!
Appreciate you my bro

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by FakeUnity: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2021
jaxxy:

I thought ipob is peaceful? undecided

Like Isreal if BIAFRANS remain peaceful, these muslim terrorists running nigeria will finish Biafrans. Peace is now too expensive.
It's tit-for-tat now.
Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:

Like Isreal if BIAFANS remain peaceful, this muslim terrorists running nigeria will finish Biafrians. Peace is now too expensive.
It's tit-for-tat now.

I understand bt do it lawfully security agents are not bandits and herdsmen. They are also in every region to maintain law and order.
Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by gannod(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2021
tillaman:
at this point I think I should, I actually know a thing or 2 about them though!!
Appreciate you my bro

Thanks. Frederick Forsyth in his book ' fist of God' wrote some stuffs about Mossad which is true. Especially, about what goes on in their headquarters in Israel and what they are capable of.
Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by tillaman(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
gannod:

Thanks. Frederick Forsyth in his book ' fist of God' wrote some stuffs about Mossad which is true. Especially, about what goes on in their headquarters in Israel and what they are capable of.
I will look it up bro!!
Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by Amccc1: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
beautyhd:
For those saying israel's millitary is underrated in the other thread come see for yourself.

I don't know who compiled that list though.

Looks like Israel saw the compiled list and decided to respond.
Good evening beautyhd sorry for mentioning you I couldn't reply your mention this evening before my other moniker ban, don't mind that guy calling me a scam,he is the one using my ex video that lack introduction of any names with different moniker begging for alms here,a lot of nairalanders have confirmed my story here before if you check the video in my signature you will see i mentioned my and location, how can I be lieing with the image of a rev.father,I have always been opened for whsap video call.you can ask those few carlyboi
askprof
omodavidox
Dairykid.
You can also check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5849346/anthony-munachi-okeke-scammer/2#102907757
beautyhd
Updated

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by kabillionaire(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
CIA dey learn work, Mossad na real badass
tillaman:
Israel no dey fret
Their Mossad and Yankee CIA I don’t know which is crazier
Re: Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft by akin9ja78(m): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2023
Sick and tired of this world, the more you shed blood more the plaque bestowed on everyone. Please stop the killing now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas / Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.