Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (79410 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by LeeSantos(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2021
barcaboi:

Very silly statement actually; what people do in their private lives concern no one. That’s no excuse to kill him
Whos talking about private life. If he was Faithful to his family he wouldn't be with that girl in the first place or that place in the first instance. Just imagine if he was at work or home with his family, he wouldn't have died on the hands of that girl.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by topboss: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2021
“She said the drugs and alcohol that both of then took got them high and they were trying to have fun, but she resisted and the man insisted on having his way and that led to the fracas. She reached out for the kitchen knife and stabbed the man twice in the neck and once in the stomach. After he died, she took his belongings and fled.”

JUST BECAUSE A GIRL FOLLOWED YOU AROUND, DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO RAPE HER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT BEHIND CLOSED DOOR.

IF SHE DONT WANT TO DO, OPEN DOOR AND MAKE SURE SHE GET HOME SAFELY.

TELL HER NO POINT SLEEPING OVER.

LIKE I SAID, SOMETHING HE DID TRIGGERED HER REACTION.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Olorilolo(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Like I told my friend yesterday when the news broke out--"that the day my wife would give birth to a female child,I would so much weep like person wey him bet9ja ticket of 10m naira cut via penalty wey ronaldo miss for die-minute of UCL finals

Just take a look at the gravity of damage and disgrace someone who was supposed to bring praises and accolades to her family..

E better say make guyman no pour than to pour something wey go later land am for kirikiri prison oh..

The Nineteen year old boy that has been killing defense less job seekers under the disguise of being an employer is a girl right?

Evil knows no gender.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by otokx(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Omodua:
UNILAG spokesperson, Ms Nonye Chidinma should be sanctioned for her careless utterances. Why does the Press need to consult her before publishing . As a zealous civil servant, she would have denied Chidinma was a student of the institution going by her utterances that the school is portrayed in bad light.
Shameless woman!

Very shameless indeed.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by ipswitch: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Such a pathetic matter. But the two of them are into drugs if the girls statement is true.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Adabestseason(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
May the good LORD help us in this country,when satan is the head of a family trouble( 2x) home,when JESUS is in a family,happy home,no suspicion,no love-lost,and tranquility in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Ayo2004: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
U be Mumu ... Your sisters will be fvcked Mercilessly and they will also Kill their fvckers Mercilessly....

Mercilessly for them all ... ode !
Lol,I don't have sisters but even if I did,I am sure they wouldn't be foolish murderers disguising as olosho just like u and that useless girl

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Theoarhics: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Exhibits recovered from Chidinma include a driving licence, complimentary cards, Access Bank’s statement of account, a Nigerian passport with number B50010434 belonging to the suspect, one fake driving licence bearing Mary Johnson with the suspect’s photograph, one National Identification card bearing the suspect’s name, UBA Automated Teller Machine debit card bearing the suspect’s name and a University of Lagos ID card in her name.[b][/b]

This is a premeditated murder. What she bedoing with fake driver's license if her story of violence isn't fake? Why did she steal the man's belongings and his atm cards to withdraw money from a dead man's account? No good girl would indulge into drugs. Why would book a room on behalf of a man and not expect sex? Was she expecting deliverance and counselling session in the hotel? She is simply guilty of murder.

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by tommy589(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2021
yazga:
She is a product of broken home

I come from a broken home that did not make me a murderer. I agree in most instances it affects a child upbringing, it should be a motivation and not an excuse to fail your self or the single parent that brought you up

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Calicoe: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2021
FakeUnity:
This story get K-leg.

But why can't some guys keep their dickeys in check.
If I tried to make sexual advances to a girl, and she says no, my dickey dies a natural death and I'll ask her to leave the room immediately and find the next booty on call.
So u actually believed her story
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by ensamy(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Self defense. Such little innocent girl .
Involuntary man slaughter. She will be given 3 years imprisonment at last.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by topboss: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Calicoe:

So u actually believed her story

HER STORY IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKE SENSE HERE.

MEN TYICALLY THINK ONCE THEY TAKE YOU OUT, AND YOU FOLLOW THEM HOME, IT IS TIME TO BANG.

YEAH, BUT THIS IS A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL, MAY STILL BE CHILDISH AND PUT UP RESISTANCE.

HE WILL THINK HE CAN FORCE HIS WAY THROUGH, SHE GRAB KNIFE AND KILL HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by yazga: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
tommy589:

I come from a broken home that did not make me a murderer. I agree in most instances it affects a child upbringing, it should be a motivation and not an excuse to fail your self or the single parent that brought you up
I agree and stories from her WhatsApp group says she is a lovely gentle soul. An introvert to the core. Everyone don't have that pain tolerance like you do, just alarming the amount of young folks on hard drugs.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Lifewasgood:

No self defense, you can't be involved in a fight with someone physically bigger/stronger than you that led to his death and you came out without a scratch and your lawyer will say self defense. She murdered him in his sleep or after drugging him. Promethazine a cheap drug will knock out for hours no matter a strong or fit you are.

She's done! Her family should go bury her remaining belongings because it's only what happened to Paul and Silas in the Bible can make her walk out of jail.

Her story of him forcing his self on her is bullshit, she's looking for sympathy but there's none to be found.

It was a poorly planned/executed premidated murder. She might have gotten away with it.
So, you were there when it happened and you know the drugs she used. So, why are you explaining here on NL and not get to Panti police station?

Oga, if you are the type who forces girl or use drugs to gain confidence to pin down a girl to make love to her, be ready to be butchered. Rest In Peace in advance if you are that type of person.

Always be gentle with girls. They are weaker vessels. But you push the demon out of them out, you are gone. My son, listen to this advice before you go down the way of this man.

So, she took N350k to kill the man when she could have had more. Listen to yourself. So, she intentionally killed the man to just withdraw N350k. Just only N350k. Think na.

Well, i dont blame you. Just look at how you passed death sentence on her. Thank God you arent the judge. I am sure you cheat on your partner, and it's why you are defending him.

And by the grace of God, mercy will locate this young girl. She will be delivered in Jesus' name. I believe her story.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by UGBE634: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Jlow2:
Better to die by hanging, than to spend 30yrs in Nigerian prison, many lies, she killed him for money, she wanted more than he normally gives her,if she killed him because of rape or assault, why did she withdraw monies with his atm, never trust side chicks because they know you wnt marry them,ones they know you re rich, they next plan is to get enough money from you to build there life, even if it means eliminating you, 70℅ of this very pretty girls re Satan incarnate.
Because,money, won't, once, are, the, their, are
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Cutehotnerd001: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2021
LeeSantos:
angry
That's the man's cup of tea. He got what he wanted. Abeg they should release the girl jawe.
I hate when married men don't stay faithful to their vows.

A whole CEO smoking SK and loud. Sure crack dey but he no see buy
No more s*x for him. Rest in peace.

if he was focused on his family, he wouldn't have that connection with the girl in the first place or to talk about been in that place of the incident

* Some person are saying the wife seems to be the busy type and must have deprived him of so many things. Hello!!! that a silly, ridiculous excuse. He's also a CEO, meaning he's also working round the clock too, he also deprives the wife too and she is not on a fking spree with young boys.

Unfortunately for u, ur opinion of the man doesn't count. You hate married men that cheat and that in no way justify ur call to set free a murderer. No one is perfect and I am very convinced that people like u do more evil than the man in discuss. She will be hanged and the least she can get is life imprisonment. So if u are contemplating murder anytime soon In any guise, just know that u will face same fate as any excuse or sentiment that isn't backed up by law cannot set u free.

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by topboss: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2021
IF YOU CARRY BABY MAMA, HER OWN KONJI FIT PASS YOUR OWN THAT NIGHT.

THIS GIRL MIGHT BE FOLLOW HIM FOR JOB CONNECTION, SINCE SHE IS DOING MASS COMMUNICATION AND HE IS A MEDIA PERSONALITY.

THE GUY IS MARRIED, HE DOES NOT HAVE TIME, HE WILL WANT TO KNACK HER QUICK AND GET BACK TO HIS WIFE.

SHE IS 21 AND MAYBE WILL REQUIRE TIME BEFORE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

STAGE IS SET, WAHALA BURST, ONE PERSON DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Aroyjunior(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2021
The future is female
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by owunabastard: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Lifewasgood:

No self defense, you can't be involved in a fight with someone physically bigger/stronger than you that led to his death and you came out without a scratch and your lawyer will say self defense. She murdered him in his sleep or after drugging him. Promethazine a cheap drug will knock out for hours no matter a strong or fit you are.

She's done! Her family should go bury her remaining belongings because it's only what happened to Paul and Silas in the Bible can make her walk out of jail.

Her story of him forcing his self on her is bullshit, she's looking for sympathy but there's none to be found.

It was a poorly planned/executed premidated murder. She might have gotten away with it.
you are the only person that makes sense and actually analysis the whole set up. The girl is a cold hearted murdera
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by DonroxyII: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Oche211:

Stop supporting her...
You believe that her story?
Let's even assume there's truth in it.
Why didn't she call medics immediately.
Why stab him on the neck twice and once in the stomach.

3 fatal stabs.
Just one of those was enough to weaken or even kill him immediately.
She closed the apartment and left to withdraw money. His body was discovered after 2 days while she was enjoying the cash.

No support evil abeg
Both of them are evil and one is dead ... Lets resuscitate the other by sending her to prisons and rehab to cleanse her brain !
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Hezmatosky: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2021
If i be this man wife, i will surprise everyone. Go to the station, ask the police to release the girl, sign a cheque of 5m naira to the girl and close the case. kiss

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by topboss: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
owunabastard:
you are the only person that makes sense and actually analysis the whole set up. The girl is a cold hearted murdera
[/s]

NO SHE IS NOT.

IF SHE WAS, THIS WONT BE THE FIRST.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by HBB1(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2021
alizma:
Introverts taken the world unaware since 1840 in both good and bad.
Unfortunately this one is bad.
1) At 21 she already has a fake driver's license, 2) She has a fake international phone number
3) She is in Yaba but smart to secure a service apartment in lekki

And booked the apartment with a 'generated' foreign number....
Trying to cover her tracks.

Is that one not a Criminal?!

Omo ale jati jati!

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Gloriagee(f): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2021
I know say na drugs sha but na the real name, I dey find. Small small, person don dey old. wink

NoToPile:

Loool it seems its drugs, was asking my self what loud is since this story broke out, headed about SK before.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by adeyinkapiggs: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2021
ensamy:
Self defense. Such little innocent girl .
Involuntary man slaughter. She will be given 3 years imprisonment at last.
eh yah, see judge, self defense in hotel room
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by adeyinkapiggs: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Hezmatosky:
If i be this man wife, i will surprise everyone. Go to the station, ask the police to release the girl, sign a cheque of 5m naira to the girl and close the case. kiss
because you can do worse than that

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Mrbenny001: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2021
All the events before during and after this incidence shows this girl has an agenda. She wasn't using her real number for booking, after collecting the ATM and the pin ..he killed the man.. didn't raise any alarm.. didn't report to police..went ahead to withdraw From his account...took the man's id away for what purpose?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by BabbanBura(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2021
BigSarah:
Now she's infamous, the worst type of fame

Shey bi u dey support am say na self defence?

Wetin person dey do with fake drivers license with her picture but different name? Meaning she gives different people different names. May be she even have multiple identities self
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by adeyinkapiggs: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2021
kindlyheart:
bad parenting
bad friend’s influence can also lead to that. Don’t blame parent for wrong doings of their child
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by tunary(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

Only God knows how many times he has jerked off with her picture in mind.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care
Seriously, her private part will be their target,they will take advantage of her seriously. I pity her. No food unless she open it, maltreatment just to access her because she's beautiful.

I pity her
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Renforce: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

Only God knows how many times he has jerked off with her picture in mind.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care

You totally missed the point my friend. Shame

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by NoToPile: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Gloriagee:
I know say na drugs sha but na the real name, I dey find. Small small, person don dey old. wink

That real name go hard but I would also love to know the real names.

@bold Naso.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.