Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (79417 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by HBB1(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Mrbenny001:
All the events before during and after this incidence shows this girl has an agenda. She wasn't using her real number for booking, after collecting the ATM and the pin ..he killed the man.. didn't raise any alarm.. didn't report to police..went ahead to withdraw From his account...took the man's id away for what purpose?

She took the ID for self defence! grin

The kind beating wey those Police go give am...

Criminal!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Renforce: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:
If this girl was staying with her Mum the father and society would have said all sort of things about the woman. They would call her a prostitute and call her all sort of names for not properly bringing up her child. Nw there is no woman to blame for this.

The late Ataga had a beautiful wife yet he could not keep his dick in his pant

May God forgive his sins and let him rest in peace if he so wishes.

Wow! Guy! You are what is wrong with the world! You just made a useless post really

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by seyz91(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2021
E no shock anybody again we all already know say all of them are Olosho

Naija girls all are useless that we know
Draslo:
Nobody is even addressing the fact that she's a junkie. I told a colleague a couple of days ago that 90% of Nigerian girls under 30 sell their vagina on a steady. E go shock u say your babe get inmessage profile. She get Snapchat? There's 70% chance that's her office.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Damaski: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Where are we going A 21years old girl, lodging in, eating -good then drinking and smoking and calling it guns. And under the influence of alcohol and lots the went to great beyond. May God deliver us. The society is becoming something else.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Calitoscassius(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Why arrest her father? What kinda kangaroo justice is that? Is her father the murderer? The girl has confessed to the murder.

Ofcourse, he is going to resist the arrest of his daughter he didn't know that his daughter is a murderer.

On what ground did they arrest him for? What are the charges?

Useless justice system.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by meccuno: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
Reading this news again I realised that this girl is super strong.
She single handedly strangled a full grown man while maintaining her innocence
if you were in her situation you would be a super hero.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Naughtysex: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2021
If you have Mother,daughter, sister, wife, girlfriend, niece or aunt in Unilag , just know that you officially have undiluted OLOSHO in your family
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by owunabastard: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2021
topboss:
[s][/s]

NO SHE IS NOT.

IF SHE WAS, THIS WONT BE THE FIRST.

how are you sure this is her first
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by daniwise(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=LeeSantos post=103070399] angry
That's the man's cup of tea. He got what he wanted. Abeg they should release the girl jawe.
I hate when married men don't stay faithful to their vows.

A whole CEO smoking SK and loud. Sure crack dey but he no see buy
No more s*x for him. Rest in peace.

if he was focused on his family, he wouldn't have that connection with the girl in the first place or to talk about been in that place of the incident

* Some person are saying the wife seems to be the busy type and must have deprived him of so many things. Hello!!! that a silly, ridiculous excuse. He's also a CEO, meaning he's also working round the clock too, he also deprives the wife too and she is not on a fking spree with young boys.

This one still dey secondary school
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by DonroxyII: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Oche211:

Stop supporting her...
You believe that her story?
Let's even assume there's truth in it.
Why didn't she call medics immediately.
Why stab him on the neck twice and once in the stomach.

3 fatal stabs.
Just one of those was enough to weaken or even kill him immediately.
She closed the apartment and left to withdraw money. His body was discovered after 2 days while she was enjoying the cash.

No support evil abeg
She is Depressed and On Drugs .... She stabbed him and the dude was struggling with her according to her story and she kukuma finished the job with the mindset that she will never be caught ... she withdrew his monies .... and Went back Home to her parents ....

A 21years old went back home to her parent ... she wasn't running ... she didn't know ATM machine will camera her withdrawing monies from another person'saccount ?

This girl definitely ain't matured .... Too small to be subjected to Marathon sex and loud by a 50yo

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Renforce: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
This girl needs love at this point. What pushed her to do this is beyond her. She might have been doing it, but a trap she has fallen into. I pray that she gets a good lawyer who can plead self defence. I actually believe her story very well. That man may even be doing coke also. The girl actually said she allowed having sex but he was too violent and choked her. That's drug influence. The demon in the man came out. I am sure the man too wouldn't hurt this innocent face under normal circumstances. Her innocent face actually can soften any strong hearted person, and her beauty is just cool. But Christ! I pray she gets just some years behind bar and not life or capital punishment. The picture of the wife of the deceased shared....hmmmmm. That woman will use everything to try hanging or making her sit on a chair. I pray she gets mercy and a second chance.

If we check well we may discover that you have killed someone before. There's no way you can be rationalising a murderer without being one yourself

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Malawian(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2021
WibusJaga:
Would have been much better if this Ataga had done a Ned Nwoko instead of this act that led him to a shameful death.

But honestly, some men need to get this...
It will save plenty wahala.
E NO GO ENTER ME.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Renforce: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Omobola121:
The deceased's wife is more prettier than this girl

Beauty does not stop a man from cheating, you can be the most beautiful lady on Earth and he still cheats

Marriage does not stop a man from cheating, a man can marry you and still cheat

Love does not stop a man from cheating, a man can love you and still cheat

What stops a man from cheating is the fear of God and sense of commitment

When a man fears God he will Know that God hates double standard, when he has sense of commitment, he will know that marriage is sacred , No third party involved till death do us path

Aunty cheating didn't kill the man, A lady murdered the man in cold blood. You people should say things the way it is and stop being stupidly sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Tonnyray: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
This girl definitely ain't matured .... Too small to be subjected to Marathon sex and loud by a 50yo
Too small but matured enough to generate fake IDs, book lodging apartments with fake foreign numbers, go binging on hard drugs with men old enough to be her dad, and of course minister lethal multiple stab wounds to a human.. and go on to make multiple withdrawals from the deceased's account.

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by OBALOLA55(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2021
LOL THE SLAY JEZEBEL SEF NA I C E STUDENT

AWON EVENING PEOPLE
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by DonroxyII: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Tonnyray:
Too small but matured enough to generate fake IDs, book lodging apartments with fake foreign numbers, go binging on hard drugs with men old enough to be her dad, and of course minister lethal multiple stab wounds to a human.
The man got served for romping a Depressed Girl and Raping and Sk, Loud and Booze .... Mehm, Alcohol and SK are very bad combo ....

Both shall pay the price ... one die, one jailed !
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Renforce: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2021
NnadyAutos:
The girl Chidinma who is the suspect in the crime is a hardened criminal. She killed the man after receiving the ATM card and PIN from the unsuspecting deceased. She did not kill the man under the influence of drug, but with the intention to empty the man's bank account.The killing was intentional.I watched her being interviewed and interrogated by the police, she did not feel sorry for her action, rather she was bold.No amount of excuse will set her free, she will get either death sentence or life imprisonment.

Plain and simple. There's no way that is her first murder. She's a cold blooded murderous devil. I pray she gets the worst possible judgement
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Calicoe: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2021
topboss:

HER STORY IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKE SENSE HERE.

MEN TYICALLY THINK ONCE THEY TAKE YOU OUT, AND YOU FOLLOW THEM HOME, IT IS TIME TO BANG.

YEAH, BUT THIS IS A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL, MAY STILL BE CHILDISH AND PUT UP RESISTANCE.

HE WILL THINK HE CAN FORCE HIS WAY THROUGH, SHE GRAB KNIFE AND KILL HIM.
Dude it's obvious she killed the man because of the atm. This is somebody she has been having an affair with. If she wasn't down for sex, she won't come in the first place.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by itsene: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Why are lecturers talking about student's 'striking' beauty?
Haba.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Cheeryfeet: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Murderer! She’s not getting anything less than life in prison or even the death sentence. Others better learn from her. Don’t commit that violent crime, it won’t end well for you.
Oga, don't be too sure o. Her case would have easily passed as self defense if not for the money she withdrew after the incident. Me I believe the girl story.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by HEAVEN4444: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2021
alizma:
Introverts taken the world unaware since 1840 in both good and bad.
Unfortunately this one is bad.
1) At 21 she already has a fake driver's license, 2) She has a fake international phone number
3) She is in Yaba but smart to secure a service apartment in lekki
yup and she was not an introvert, she is a calculated woman and her introvertedness is born out of the fact that she views all those in that university environment as below her. she doesnt want to mingle with commoners. she is gunning for the billionaires. she is doing a degree in mass communication because she wants to be on TV to be seen so she can sell her market. Am afraid this one is calculated in all her doings. what is she doing with a fake drivers license and why is she hanging around the lekki area when all her life is in the yaba area ( home and school ) ? oh yeah this girl is very calculated. THE MOMENT ATAGA IN HIS DRUG INDUCED HAZE GAVE HER THE PIN, HE WAS ALREADY A DEAD MAN. HE HAD NO CHANCE AFTER THAT

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Tonnyray: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
The man got served for romping a Depressed Girl and Raping and Sk, Loud and Booze .... Mehm, Alcohol and SK are very bad combo .... Both shall pay the price ... one die, one jailed !
So quit the "too small.. ain't matured" narrative.
It won't sail with any logical mind.

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by mysticwarrior(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Hezmatosky:
If i be this man wife, i will surprise everyone. Go to the station, ask the police to release the girl, sign a cheque of 5m naira to the girl and close the case. kiss
for making her a widow and her children fatherless? How did you escaped from a psychiatric home?

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by sowilli: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2021
No bias or hatred. One of the most dangerous ladies to be with her Igbo girls from poor dysfunctional homes. They have some sort of mental disorder I am yet to figure.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by DonroxyII: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Tonnyray:
So quit the "too small.. ain't matured" narrative.
It won't sail with any logical mind.
Age is a number bro ... The brain of 21yo can't matched that of 50s .... She has been cheated upon ... for her to know his password and many other stuffs definitely they are together for long not just street .... she even went home straight ... lol ... She is amateurish thus Manslaughter not Murder ...

She can proof self defence !
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by topboss: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Calicoe:

Dude it's obvious she killed the man because of the atm. This is somebody she has been having an affair with. If she wasn't down for sex, she won't come in the first place.

Renforce:

Plain and simple. There's no way that is her first murder. She's a cold blooded murderous devil. I pray she gets the worst possible judgement

IF ALL OF YOU BOTHERED TO READ THE ARTICLE, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPEND.

LET ME ASK YOU; IF SHE KILLED HIM FOR HIS ATM, HOW DID SHE GET HIS PIN NUMBER?

WHO GAVE HER THE PIN NUMBER?

THAT GIRL HAVE TOLD THE WHOLE TRUTH AND I BELIEVE HER.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by phylshan: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:
If this girl was staying with her Mum the father and society would have said all sort of things about the woman. They would call her a prostitute and call her all sort of names for not properly bringing up her child. Nw there is no woman to blame for this.

The late Ataga had a beautiful wife yet he could not keep his dick in his pant

May God forgive his sins and let him rest in peace if he so wishes.
Feminist spotted

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Renforce: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2021
alizma:
Introverts taken the world unaware since 1840 in both good and bad.
Unfortunately this one is bad.
1) At 21 she already has a fake driver's license, 2) She has a fake international phone number
3) She is in Yaba but smart to secure a service apartment in lekki

Finally someone is reasoning well on this space. The murder was premeditated. The drugs were suppose to knock the man out whilst she makes way with his stuffs unfortunately it didn't work on him as much and boom.... Plan B!

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by daniwise(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Ayo2004:

If my sister or daughter does such,she deserves to be fvcked mercilessly...funny how an illiterate like u refers to this girl as a child but in Regina Daniels case,she was an adult who made a decision to chase the bag

I know your type,you must be a junkie prostitute no wonder you are defending her,I just hope you end up the same way as her,imagine defending the activities of a murderer....

That girl is going to end up in kirikiri where she will be raped consistenly and mercilessly grin,with the way u are talking,your future doesn't seem too different

Well said Ayo.Relevant authorities should trace that guy's address and get him picked up.He seems to know more about this case
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by cunny88(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Arrested for complimenting her looks or you just wanna be a daft fellow this morning?
am sure he was joking. I really found his comments funny
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by topboss: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by seunmsg(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Cheeryfeet:

Oga, don't be too sure o. Her case would have easily passed as self defense if not for the money she withdrew after the incident. Me I believe the girl story.

Well, since she stole his money after killing him, self defense can no longer fly. She’s in for a minimum of life in prison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student / Israel Okwu & Sally Nnenne Kanu Corpses Leave Mortuary For Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.