Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Obama And Tony Blair To Intervene. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Tony Blair To Intervene. (288 Views)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Tony Blair Holds Diplomatic Talks With Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama And Tony Blair To Intervene. by caleboxylic: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2021
So many events are happening behind the scene.

The least IPOB and MNK have achieved is restructuring and I appreciate them. They have paid with their blood and resources to make this happen.
Obama and Tony Blair are intervening because of their consistency . All the streets in UK are painted with biafra colours and biafra flags displayed at all the corners.

Thank you MNK. All the southerners and middle belters are proud of you .

Finally,I can't wait for the book titled; "BEFORE WE DIE".

WATCH THE VIDEO;
https://fb.watch/6lhmDwAoU3/
Re: Obama And Tony Blair To Intervene. by colorsofrainbow: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo As A Petty Trader..(pix) / Biafra:Who Will Be Kanu’s Sucessor? / Olubadan Denies Collecting N50m To Aid Sunday Igboho’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.