Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing (27336 Views)

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / Four EU Countries Make Gas Payments In Russia's Rubbles / Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by Welovekids1: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
You can never know how terribly scary this shit is until until it happens to someone you know, or at least see it happen.

I remembered when this building collapsed in Ibadan street Ebute Metta East some years ago. It was late at night, mehn it was terrible.

I couldn’t hold back my tears listening to people talking to their loved one underground. Damn! May we or our loved one never experienced such. cry
Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by Welovekids1: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
jchioma:
Seeing these pictures OP posted brings to reality the impact and damage this building collapse may have caused people; family, friends, colleagues, etc. I only pray that there will be more recoveries and lives saved. May God continue to keep us and yours from tragedy.

It’s really really saddening
Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by LXG2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Who knows what John McAfee knew that cost him his life?
we may never know to the extent that his killers went to the extreme
to bomb a building were John McAfee owned a unit that housed
31TB of files. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by PrincewithGod(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Pathetic!! May the Mercies of GOD Speak..

Safety is not a product or a Function of country or location. Safety is of the LORD.

The times are so Abnormal, Except you wanna deceive yourself.
With the kind of happenings in diverse Places and Nations today, only one who has been Stamped, Sealed and approved for Hell will argue about the times we are in.

Something Huge is about to Happen!
Live Prepared Folks!
They will not take heed, instead they will argue and make a mockery out of the warning.

1 Like

Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by BrazilAirport: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Even abroad
Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
So sad. Why no picture of the building though?

Protection over us and our loved ones always.
Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by planetx: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
olatade:
I thought this only happens in 3rd world countries.

Poor construction?!
That is what the town mayor said on CNN that it doesn't happen in America. I was like keep deceiving yourselves, you gonna start seeing events happening in the US now that wouldn't even happen in a 4th world country. Stay tuned and that mayor doesn't know and have no clue the times we are in.
Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
olatade:
I thought this only happens in 3rd world countries.

Poor construction?!
I doubt it. Report has it that it has been constructed since 1981 or so.
Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by Dianna344: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Inalilahi wahina ilehi rojihuna
Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by chiedozie198100: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tookool:
That’s a sane country. They have informations, including pictures of occupants of the building

Na so. Sane country abi?
If building collapses in Nigeria, u will curse the government tire.
Re: Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing by seunfape(m): 5:30am On Jun 26, 2021
No proper testing for the materials. Wuruwuru to the answer always lead people to death. Fake method of tesing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / Obama's Limousine Breaks Down In Israel / West Feeling Impact Of Russia Sanctions Too As Oil And Gas Prices Soar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.