Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents (48870 Views)

South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by HonNL: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Israel's Prime Minister has warned people living in Gaza to leave the area as he vowed to reduce parts of the territory "into rubble" in revenge for a "black day".

Benjamin Netanyahu had earlier said Israel was at war with Palestinian militants from Hamas, which governs Gaza, after their fighters launched a surprise attack on his country on Saturday morning.

Rescue service officials told Israeli media at least 250 people were killed in the deadliest attack on the country in decades.

Israel's health ministry said at least 1,590 people had been injured.

Meanwhile, the Palestinian Health Ministry said at least 232 people had died and 1,700 wounded in Israel's retaliatory airstrikes on Gaza.

'Leave now'

In a televised address, Mr Netanyahu said the country's military would "take revenge for this black day" but he warned: "This war will take time. It will be difficult."

In a statement he later posted on X, formerly known as Twitter, he wrote: "All of the places which Hamas is deployed, hiding and operating in, that wicked city, we will turn them into rubble.

"I say to the residents of Gaza: Leave now because we will operate forcefully everywhere."

Rockets were seen landing on Gaza hours after Mr Netanyahu issued the threat.

Israel will stop supplying electricity, fuel and goods to Gaza, which is already blockaded, according to a statement from Mr Netanyahu's office on Saturday night.

Much of Gaza was already thrown into darkness by nightfall after electrical supplies from Israel, which serve power to almost all of the territories, were cut off earlier in the day.

Mr Netanyahu also said the "first phase" of the counter-operation had ended, and that Israel had fought off the majority of Hamas militants.

He vowed to continue the offensive "without reservation and without respite".

'Record year for Palestinians killed by Israelis'

Hamas gunmen targeted up to 22 locations in the initial assault with gun battles continuing well after nightfall. Militants held hostages in two towns and occupied a police station in a third.

Footage appeared to show Hamas fighters paraglide into Israel as they began a mass incursion.

Hamas' military wing claimed it was holding dozens of Israeli soldiers captive in "safe places" and tunnels in Gaza.

The Israeli military confirmed that a number of Israelis were abducted but would not give a figure.

A residential building has been destroyed in airstrikes on Gaza by Israel. According to the Israeli Defence Force several jets targeted military compounds and Hamas headquarters throughout Gaza.1:03

Palestinian activist Nour Odeh, a former Palestinian Authority spokesperson, told Sky News' US partner NBC News that the attack comes after a record-breaking year for the number of Palestinians killed by Israelis.

He said Saturday's incursion was not the "beginning of the story" and Israeli forces have occupied Palestinian territories for over 50 years.

Mr Odeh said: "It's a record-setting year for the number of Palestinians killed, the number of Palestinian children killed, the number of homes demolished, the number of attacks by armed settlers that, you know, burned down homes and attack people and wounded and killed Palestinian civilians."

Israel responds to Hamas attacks

After nightfall, Israeli airstrikes in Gaza intensified, flattening several residential buildings in giant explosions, including a 14-storey tower that held dozens of apartments as well as Hamas offices in central Gaza City.

Israeli forces fired a warning just before and there were no reports of casualties.

Soon after, a Hamas rocket barrage into central Israel hit four cities, including Tel Aviv and a nearby suburb, where two people were seriously injured.

Throughout the day, Hamas fired more than 3,500 rockets, the Israeli military said.

SOURCE

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Bliss52: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2023
cool

Naso them dey always make mouth

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

It's not even up to Oyo State or Niger State in Size

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accomodated

118 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Urexcellency: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2023
No longer funny sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Stomoney(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2023
I pity no innocent ones in Gaza cry
I cry for una

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Finestgurlie(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Naso them dey always make mouth

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America

It's not even up to Oyo State or Niger State in Size

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

315 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Botragelad: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2023
Ha ha. Where are they gonna run off to? The gutless Hamas terrorist even clobbered a German-Israeli lass who came to Israel for a festival. Hope she's still breathing.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Finestgurlie(f): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2023
kill them all
hahahahaha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Bliss52: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=Finestgurlie post=126268357]as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song[/quote

Arindin Omo ibo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by TemplarLandry: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2023
cool
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by TinubuThief: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Islamabad

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Kingdelexy: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2023
My point, without Muhammad the world would have been sweeter and better place.

The world number one problem is Islam

452 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Fibonacci88: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2023
Hamas will fire 3500 rockets only two casualty. Naso una wan take fight Israel. I pity Gaza

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by dermmy(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2023
lol. Face saving.

The Palestinians are used to your military Shock and Awe tactics but they will continue to resist the occupation of their lands and the oppression the way South Africans resisted their oppressors.

No peace for the wicked.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2023
May Allah guide you
Kingdelexy:

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Antiochus(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Hamas will fire 3500 rockets only two casualty. Naso una wan take fight Israel. I pity Gaza

Lols. You don't know what's going on. grin

4 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by SHINJA: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you

Rubbish allah...

Dead to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists.

247 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by SHINJA: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Please Israel kill all those terrorists..

Wipe away all of them..

Come to Nigeria and kill all of them too

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by HugeElephant(f): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2023
SHINJA:
Please Israel kill all those terrorists..

Wipe away all of them..

Come to Nigeria and kill all of them too

You make it sound like it's that easy.
Won't Hamas fight back?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by qwertyboss(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2023
Kingdelexy:

Check history...
Before Him...
Nimrod, Ferou, Nebuchadnezzar and other host have done worst with Isreal...

Go and read your Bible

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by southsouthking(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2023
It's going to be bloody.
Underestimate Israeli forces at your own risk.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by BentizilL0: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Maybe you're sleeping...
Israel has more.casualty than Hamas now... grin cool

Palestine must be free..

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by BentizilL0: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2023
southsouthking:
It's going to be bloody.
Underestimate Israeli forces at your own risk.
Israel is not without the backing of Western powers and brotherly relationship with Russia, every sane humans know this...

There's no way Israel can withstand Iran or Turkey onslaught without foreign support...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Great. Waiting to hear from the Arab League. They will surely respond.

More escalation power to their machines
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by b3llo(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2023
E go red for middle East... Burnt that piece of land called Gaza to ashes.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2023
Fuel price will increase again!

undecided

God punish evil Israel for occupying Palestinian Territory for over 75 years!

God punish USA and others supporting the evil!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by pauljumbo: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2023
Power must change hand
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Zupay: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2023
Man whey war dey Iim blood.

5 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Ewexb: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2023
embarassed war is bloody
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by cjudy(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Hama fall inside trap.
I already known that.

Someone have set them up

36 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Emperormartin(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2023
I don't understand why southern Nigeria loves isreal and northern Nigeria loves gaza

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Lovenorth: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Go and reduce Russia to rubble first, God is with Gaza same way he is With Russia and Baba Putin, who are you bloody killer of Jesus?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Flier: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2023
I always supported Palestinians until yesterday ,it was horrific attack and now Isreal will seize more Palestinian lands
Palestinians lost lot of people supporting them yesterday,it was needless attack

75 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.