Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) (25752 Views)

Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Almaigaa: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Delta is PDP

Wasted effort

It would end in tears

Lies.
APC will take over the South South and south East like storm this time grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
asobo1:
He may grin What clout does he control? Uduaghan didn't contest as a governor, go get your facts right.

He may means him winning the Senate is on probability but the certain fact is that he will attract more votes to apc in delta north.you won't believe this until 2023 election results are out.if he doesn't has clout,will he be in the Senate? There is a reason why he is called the oracle of ibusa.one of the reasons apc are getting more votes in ss/se is because you maltreats your bigwigs.you feel they have no value.
Uduaghan lost the Senate polls but attracted votes from itsekiri to apc.pdp will never get into aso rock again,the earlier you accept this the better

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
asobo1:
Your beloved state continue to be our base ;What's the level of your influence if you can't deliver your state but keep making reference to other states grin

Your state too is also apc so we are equal.infact,I never said apc will win my state unlike you that boasted that pdp will clear plateau.the grip of pdp is weakening.they may not win the state but will deliver in other elections.my utmost concern is presidential elections not guber.as far as apc retains aso rock,am ok.you can manage governorship

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by asobo1: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

He may means him winning the Senate is on probability but the certain fact is that he will attract more votes to apc in delta north.you won't believe this until 2023 election results are out.if he doesn't has clout,will he be in the Senate? There is a reason why he is called the oracle of ibusa.one of the reasons apc are getting more votes in ss/se is because you maltreats your bigwigs.you feel they have no value.
Uduaghan lost the Senate polls but attracted votes from itsekiri to apc.pdp will never get into aso rock again,the earlier you accept this the better
I hear "prophet" dansuqi.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by sanpipita(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
The man has several cases with efcc so no surprise
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

Apc has more chances of winning delta north than delta south.I see okowa contesting for senate
Which of d Delta north? Ika,Enuani abi ukwuani cos I no see where dem fit follow enter. D only place APC is a bit strong is Delta central due to agege influence

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by asobo1: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

Your state too is also apc so we are equal.infact,I never said apc will win my state unlike you that boasted that pdp will clear plateau.the grip of pdp is weakening.they may not win the state but will deliver in other elections.my utmost concern is presidential elections not guber.as far as apc retains aso rock,am ok.you can manage governorship
If wishes were horses. We ain't equal at all. Go and check up the result that brought Hon. Musa Bagos. I hope you are benefiting very well from this BMC of a thing. Because aboki no send you oooh
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wonder sha never end in Nigeria. ..where politicians always go for there selfish gains than the area of constituency!
Papa God help this nation.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by stunnert(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
This your confidence level is amusing cheesy
garfield1:

He will get more votes for apc presidential candidate even if he loses
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Kenogidi: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

Baba is receiving him at Asorock.
I hope he told our darling daddy that asides disgruntled members like 'Owelle' and a few Onicha-Olona touts that followed him to APC, his support base has been completely won over by the Ajudua political dynasty.

Quite shameful that he had to wait for the state's PDP to suspend him for anti-party activities before he had the balls to show he's been a traitor.

Peter will leave the Senate by 2023 for you know who, but does not want to be retired... So he now decided to decamp to APC to serve as Omo-Agege's deputy in 2023, but 'o ga e-me ya voom n'anya'.

APC's grip in Delta State is as strong as that of an 80year old man suffering from stroke.
Please who are you referring to as owelle?....
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Neokhalifa(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Defecting to either return to the Senate due to Okowa factor in PDP or run as Omo Agege Deputy Gov...... Hon. Victor Ocheii will just be looking at him with one eye.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Belleful: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not surprised. Rumor has it he is aspiring to be the deputy governor to omo agege in 2023. And he and gov okowa have fallen out.

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Quaddafi29: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Another turncoat retires self from politics by joining a party of herdsmen
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:
Delta North 2023 go sweet O!!
sweet how? He stand no chance with Okowa for Delta North Senatorial seat. Even Ndudi Elumelu will defeat him, if Okowa chose not to contest.

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by tutudesz: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
sweet how? He stand no chance with Okowa for Delta North Senatorial seat. Even Ndudi Elumelu will defeat him, if Okowa chose not to contest.
Elumelu will get PDP ticket, but Ned want to contest against elumelu.
Nwaoboshi dey vex because they told him and manager to forget free ticket come 2023, even APC will not give automatic ticket grin
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by tutudesz: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You be oghara person
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

Apc has more chances of winning delta north than delta south.I see okowa contesting for senate
APC winning Delta North, Do you actually know where is Delta North? Delta North is Okowa senatorial zone. A whole almighty Cairo Ojougboh, Victor Ochie where not even able to win their own ward with APC in the last election not to talk of Nwabuoshi whose LGA is under the control of Ajudua. APC can win all zones but can't get up to 30% in Delta North, not even when Okowa is alive.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by UDbester(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Little wonder he was cleared of all the money laundering charges in court by the efcc.

It is the deal: you decamp to apc and ur sins will be forgiven.

If you Know, you Know
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Authoreety: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

I hope he told our darling daddy that asides disgruntled members like 'Owelle' and a few Onicha-Olona touts that followed him to APC, his support base has been completely won over by the Ajudua political dynasty.

Quite shameful that he had to wait for the state's PDP to suspend him for anti-party activities before he had the balls to show he's been a traitor.

Peter will leave the Senate by 2023 for you know who, but does not want to be retired... So he now decided to decamp to APC to serve as Omo-Agege's deputy in 2023, but 'o ga e-me ya voom n'anya'.

APC's grip in Delta State is as strong as that of an 80year old man suffering from stroke.

Nwannem o... Ke kwanu Ka isi nwe di so current like this? .. Ke Ka isi nwe noro na yardi gi mara ihe zuu n'afia...? Idiegwu o..
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Seems getting the south south is a gold mine to these abokeys

See how both buhari and their national chairman who is a governor had to leave his state in yobe for a mere senator defecting

I am sure yobe is the worst run state at the moment because their governor is always in abuja
Google little about recent reform and transformation of Yobe from Boko Haram insurgency and how Buni is restoring the state.
Here, u can't rule ppl with no sound projects, we dnt worship parties because we dnt see them as an affiliation or an extension to religion or tribe. We keep revolving around parties. Check how the game is played in the North from 1999-2021.

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by PrinceMajestic: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
All hail the APC Boss in Delta state, Honourable DSP, H.E Ovie Omo-Agege senator representing the prestigious Delta Central (Urhobo) senatorial district. We are so proud of him, may he facilitate the project he promised us and the slots in Federal Poly, Orogun. Welcome delta north senator, remaining delta south, we are expecting him too

2 Likes

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Josywhyte: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
You go still go back to PDP. Na normal parole una just dey run for this country
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by 9jaRealist: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
presidency:
Today in Abuja President Buhari welcomed Sen. Peter Nwaoboshi to the All Progressives Congress (APC), after he left the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Sen. Nwaoboshi, representing Delta North District, Delta State, was presented to President Buhari and the National Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) at the State House by Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege.

grin grin grin

Welcome to Bubu’s anti-corruption strategy….
Nwaoboshi’s corruption cases will now be deleted!

>
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by ArmaniUhuru: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

He don dey red for PDP and it's not yet 2023

It will end in premium tears for Peter Nwaoboshi.

Okowa is going back to Senate.

Remember Uduaghan defected to Apc prior to the last elections, but he’s back to PDP. Delta PDP strong die.

Even the Almighty Victor Ochie and Cairo Ojougboh that defected a long time ago to Apc lost all their elections to PDP.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by derecho(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
I bu onye isu na nbogu?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by otokx(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
APC winning Delta North, Do you actually know where is Delta North? Delta North is Okowa senatorial zone. A whole almighty Cairo Ojougboh, Victor Ochie where not even able to win their own ward with APC in the last election not to talk of Nwabuoshi whose LGA is under the control of Ajudua. APC can win all zones but can't get up to 30% in Delta North, not even when Okowa is alive.

Is Okowa dead?
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Their Wahala
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Tinubuadvocate: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's how you guys said omoagege will loose then.
sweetshisha:
cool

He don dey red for PDP and it's not yet 2023

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by highchief1: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

what u don’t know is bigger than u.do u no d role nwoboshi played for a delta north man to emerge?Today what do we have?delta north agenda has become ika agenda.Do u no d number of ppl that are waiting to kick Okowa good bye but won’t now because of their meal ticket?As 2023 unfolds,you will realize that ajudua and ukah do not have what it takes to deliver their local govts.Theres Nthg Okowa knows in the game that nwoboshi does not know.Ibori warned Okowa to be careful with nwoboshi.lastly its a game of number and every one is entitled to only one vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary / 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.