Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) (25760 Views)

Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / NDDC Asks Senator Nwaoboshi To Refund ₦2.6 Billion / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by tutudesz: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

True.I noticed emerhor hardly attacks agege.apart from Joel thomas, I dont see any formidable apc bigwig in delta south outside the okumagbas,Rita Lori and ayiri.apc needs to get ejele and promise him the senate ticket.
Ejele has been promised the Senate ticket, but Uduaghan and Ibori are up to something fishy. APC were planning to give Michael johnny based on his militancy connection, but since him and Tompolo have some issues undecided
Otega is planning on replacing Agege and Agege body language is good, while Keyamo is eyeing the governorship and Ogboru is eyeing senate grin bros don finally give up
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
One thing I know is that even if he's not re-elected, I know that you won't be the replacement.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

Baba is receiving him at Asorock.
I hope he told our darling daddy that asides disgruntled members like 'Owelle' and a few Onicha-Olona touts that followed him to APC, his support base has been completely won over by the Ajudua political dynasty.

Quite shameful that he had to wait for the state's PDP to suspend him for anti-party activities before he had the balls to show he's been a traitor.

Peter will leave the Senate by 2023 for you know who, but does not want to be retired... So he now decided to decamp to APC to serve as Omo-Agege's deputy in 2023, but 'o ga e-me ya voom n'anya'.

APC's grip in Delta State is as strong as that of an 80year old man suffering from stroke.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Tareq1105: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Abascoh:
He just killed his political career with his own hands. Delta North senatorial district of all places shocked. Though I'm hearing that governor okowa wants to take his place in the senate in 2023, maybe that's why he defected knowing that he can't contest with the governor in PDP primary.

If you're in his shoes, what would you do?
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Ejele has been promised the Senate ticket, but Uduaghan and Ibori are up to something fishy. APC were planning to give Michael johnny based on his militancy connection, but since him and Tompolo have some issues undecided
Otega is planning on replacing Agege and Agege body language is good, while Keyamo is eyeing the governorship and Ogboru is eyeing senate grin bros don finally give up

Nna you really sabi politics oh.you remind ne if skengman and seanfor.it is better or ogboru contests for senate,he will easily win.infact,whoever contests for delta central in apc will win.keyamo should be eyeing senate too and not guber.I will prefer emerhor goes to house of reps or just takes a backseat as a party elder.agege will regret going for governorship.by the time he loses and becomes powerless,he will regret leaving the senate.he better remains in the senate because with power going to the south in 2023,he can vie for senate president or just stay put as DSP.please,who is Michael Johnny? Apc can also give ayiri emami delta south ticket
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by tutudesz: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

Nna you really sabi politics oh.you remind ne if skengman and seanfor.it is better or ogboru contests for senate,he will easily win.infact,whoever contests for delta central in apc will win.keyamo should be eyeing senate too and not guber.I will prefer emerhor goes to house of reps or just takes a backseat as a party elder.agege will regret going for governorship.by the time he loses and becomes powerless,he will regret leaving the senate.he better remains in the senate because with power going to the south in 2023,he can vie for senate president or just stay put as DSP.please,who is Michael Johnny? Apc can also give ayiri emami delta south ticket
Even me has Ijaw boy no too know am O! He was one of the background militant leader. Ayiri can't contest again due to his title and his support base is reducing daily due to the Olu issue.
Agege has a 60% chance of winning, if PDP zone their ticket to Delta central and Agege has support from South and north.
Ogboru is wasting his time, a man that spents 99.9% of his time outside Nigeria undecided during he will come and after election he travel back.
Otega will likely get the ticket, because of Agege support.

1 Like

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Even me has Ijaw boy no too know am O! He was one of the background militant leader. Ayiri can't contest again due to his title and his support base is reducing daily due to the Olu issue.
Agege has a 60% chance of winning, if PDP zone their ticket to Delta central and Agege has support from South and north.
Ogboru is wasting his time, a man that spents 99.9% of his time outside Nigeria undecided during he will come and after election he travel back.
Otega will likely get the ticket, because of Agege support.

True emerhor will likely get the senate ticket but I dont know if he is popular.he hardly delivers his lga.agege can win central easily but I dont think he can win delta south or north except ibori supports him or okowa defects
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by tutudesz: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

True emerhor will likely get the senate ticket but I dont know if he is popular.he hardly delivers his lga.agege can win central easily but I dont think he can win delta south or north except ibori supports him or okowa defects
Emerhor is popular, remember he contest against Okowa and he tried in that election.
This zoning issues facing PDP will determine the election, Ijaw are fighting serioiously or should I say Manager is fighting to become the next Governor (God forbid)
Okowa may get the VP slot grin
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by tutudesz: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

Ibori may decamp O! You know Okowa removed his boy has speaker and stopped his candidates from winner PDP Wards and State Congress
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by garfield1: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Ibori may decamp O! You know Okowa removed his boy has speaker and stopped his candidates from winner PDP Wards and State Congress

Same thing wike did in rivers to secondus
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by tutudesz: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
garfield1:

Same thing wike did in rivers to secondus
so Ibori may work for APC, let us forget Agege was Ibori SSG and Agege is still loyal to him.
Okowa is learning from Uduaghan mistake during 2015 election, were he refused to sack his commissioners, SA and others.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by popesco123: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

He don dey red for PDP and it's not yet 2023
Pdp and Apc is same. They will always brainwashed dull brains like you whose dividend of democracy is cajoling PDP.

Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by nextstep(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wasted effort. First he abused Governor Okowa's efforts in the state. Thankfully ours is a talk-and-do governor, and anybody with eyes and objective mind can see Okowa is working, so this accusation held no water. Summarily suspended from PDP, he has now decamped to APC. Little does he know that he won't find what he is seeking.

I'm still wondering who his paymasters are, because one has to have some level of self-hate to do the nonsense he is engaged in. But what do I know, I don't have the skills for politics.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by highchief1: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Say what you know please,what is Ika agenda? Your hatred for Ika people will destroy you.
i don’t hate them.but they are like the fulanis’ very clannish.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Agugbadin: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
So that his sin will be forgiven like Uzor Kalu
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by japexhub: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
All these greedy politicians �
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by ityP(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
RichDad1:
What a sad and painful day for wailers.

He's no longer a thief? Una don swear say Una no go get sense
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
highchief1:
i don’t hate them.but they are like the fulanis’ very clannish.

Respect yourself and stop spreading lies.I hope you know I am an Ika?

All I see here is that you are just bitter that an Ika man is the governor of the state.

What tribe are you from?
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by otokx(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
I am enjoying this thread, Delta State needs more private radio stations and also need more canals to reduce the impact of flooding.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by gidgiddy: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
presidency:
Today in Abuja President Buhari welcomed Sen. Peter Nwaoboshi to the All Progressives Congress (APC), after he left the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Sen. Nwaoboshi, representing Delta North District, Delta State, was presented to President Buhari and the National Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) at the State House by Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege.

Another Igbo man jumps to the devilish APC, Senator Nwaoboshi, why?
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by highchief1: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Respect yourself and stop spreading lies.I hope you know I am an Ika?

All I see here is that you are just bitter that an Ika man is the governor of the state.

What tribe are you from?
ika but I’ll tell my father to stop misbehaving in public if he is.i don’t cover things.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by SecretReporter(f): 4:30am On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

I hope he told our darling daddy that asides disgruntled members like 'Owelle' and a few Onicha-Olona touts that followed him to APC, his support base has been completely won over by the Ajudua political dynasty.

Quite shameful that he had to wait for the state's PDP to suspend him for anti-party activities before he had the balls to show he's been a traitor.

Peter will leave the Senate by 2023 for you know who, but does not want to be retired... So he now decided to decamp to APC to serve as Omo-Agege's deputy in 2023, but 'o ga e-me ya voom n'anya'.

APC's grip in Delta State is as strong as that of an 80year old man suffering from stroke.
look like you are from delta state, you just analysis the truth, he knows okowa is coming back for his position and nwanboshi does not have a political ground
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by seunfape(m): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2021
All these thieves are just defecting because of money.
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by coolk(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

So, you're from Delta, and probably live there kiss
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All filmtricks.

So, you're from Delta, and probably live there smiley
We've likely even met, and not realized. Maybe someday....
Re: APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) by BrazilaAirporta: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2021
Cross carpeting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday (photo) / Peter Obi Campaigns For Afam Ogene In Ogbaru LGA Of Anambra / How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.