Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons (23849 Views)

Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2021
Wickedtruths:
[s][/s]

Your rants don't change anything. As at today, diplomatic relations between the Presidency and the UK government is strained. This is a first since the time of the blockhead called Abacha.
Buhari doesn't have people skills and Lai is busy making strategic enemies for Buhari. I know the reason Lai is doing this, but I won't say anything. When the time comes, everyone will see it. You will never know cos all you can think about is cowardice, bravery and all base instincts. You can't grasp the concepts of strategic alliances, red herring, cloak and dagger ops and other concepts.
All those slavery diplomatic tactics & trickeries are no longer acceptable and has gone forever, no nation will allow her rapists to destroy her hard labour despite plainly understanding facts with clear evidence. Whatever u know about this administration may not be as much as I do because I'm very close to them.
China & Russia are always on verbal war with US & EU but they're the closest business partners in the whole world to the extent that US & China can't do without each other.
Go and see how small African Nations' Presidents bash Western powers harshly without fear of contradiction. We need to know that all Nations are equal, no race is superior than another and all countries have to respect the rules of other nations and their internal affairs.
Forget all those theories abt Abacha, PMB saga with Western Nations; in reality not conspiracy theories, Abacha wanted power but foreign interference won't let him achieve his goals, PMB is also another stubborn Ex mliitary man who believe in his principles but this doesn't change the fact that Saudi is a big ally of US and the same goes to Qatar, UAE and other Arab countries!
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by opribo(m): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2021
So if the trip was not a do or die thing after all why waste our foreign exchange in the first place when you can fly in the doctor here to save money.

Unless it is not ordinary check up...
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by orisa37: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2021
We call it OMOCRIPHOBIA
Re: Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons by Ruggman: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2021
I suspect UK has shown him red light due to the Twitter ban,
It is shore getting too hot for Aso rock, when America , UK & EU came calling in respect of Twitter ban, baba ignored them. See the result now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alao Akala: Video & Pictures As Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit On Seyi Makinde / 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse / 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.