Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview (20495 Views)

Things You Should NOT Say In An Interview / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / What To Say In Every Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by Livelystone01: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
benpedro:
If the firm needs you, they don't pay attention to all these minor issues. Nigeria's problem is unemployment. Here in Mexico, they advertise and even pay you bonuses to apply for manufacturing jobs. I mean unskilled labour jobs that pay not less than 200k naira equivalent, with lots of benefits, free food, free transport, access to house and car loans worth millions of naira. If you say you wanna work, they'll ask you to start immediately. Sometimes, they'll even be dragging your cloths lol. Fix unemployment in Nigeria and forget all these dos and donts for jobs that pay peanuts!
Mexico keh.

Please help me understand how that is possible since most of them are running away to the US
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by jericco1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
All these ones na talk.

I recently got a job offer and during the interview process, I told them my mind, talked about my previous employer the way it was, so sugarcoating of things.
Two days later, they called me that I was successful.

Omo all you need is boldness grin
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Never say "I cannot do" something
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by Goldiness: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Well this maybe insightful for offline workers.
But for online workspace occupiers like me ...no comment.
However If you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you don't earn even $5 via online then you are not wisely utilizing the earning enabling resources.

Well try reach out to the facebook Id on my profile if you are really keen to earning via Online.
Posting so much here might bring about a ban from NL mods....You'll agree with me that if I was on a ban you wouldn't have seen this campaign for earning $5....
So do the needful by sending a message stating your Moniker.

@Seniorwriter

Please how do you mean, please show me the way.
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by benpedro(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Livelystone01:

Mexico keh.

Please help me understand how that is possible since most of them are running away to the US
I owe you no explanation sir. I just told you the minimum wage ñ and the employment situation here. You should now use your common sense to compare the aforementioned minimum wage to what is obtainable in God's own country, the USA. Also consider how easy it is for any Mexican to get into the US through trekking and do the math. If Nigeria had a border with the USA, lol I can't guarantee Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi wouldn't jump fence illegally to enter lol
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by GboyegaD(m): 2:55am On Jun 26, 2021
deltaboyo1:
Please join my WhatsApp TV Happy TV for entertainment news funny videos and pictures have fun together I don't snub number DM me please for entertainment please add up 07015922698

Not too active on what's app.
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by Jeetech01(m): 5:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Okay, well noted with thanks
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by bennyflipy(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2021
benpedro:
If the firm needs you, they don't pay attention to all these minor issues. Nigeria's problem is unemployment. Here in Mexico, they advertise and even pay you bonuses to apply for manufacturing jobs. I mean unskilled labour jobs that pay not less than 200k naira equivalent, with lots of benefits, free food, free transport, access to house and car loans worth millions of naira. If you say you wanna work, they'll ask you to start immediately. Sometimes, they'll even be dragging your cloths lol. Fix unemployment in Nigeria and forget all these dos and donts for jobs that pay peanuts!
Why are they running to the US na, drug dealing cartels nko
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by Princesschi(f): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Following
Re: Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview by niyidenrele: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Story
have you heard of a case of a lady using Local dialect Yoruba to answer to an English question in a WAPCO marketing job interview and still went ahead to secured it , without knowing anyone
When people keep saying she used jazz, tricked the panel

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Prepare For Tony Elumelu Foundation Competition / "UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.