Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered (67226 Views)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by berrystunn(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Chidimma is clearly not smart at all
Took possession of the late mans documents, withdrew cash and ran to her pops house to stay like a queen that she is, hoping the whole stuff was going to die down lmaooooo

Highness..

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by hammer3x: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
doyinisaac:
And what withdrew 358k from his bank account??the drugs too??...I wonder if some of you reason before you talk..

NA WHO GIVE HER THE PIN NUMBER TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY?

DO U EVEN USE ATM.

I HAVE READ HER STORY AND I BELIEVE HER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
He didn't return from the away Match

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Jolite(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
TopOL:
There's is more to all these saga...

Rip to the man though

Get more clients to patronised your business, we design eye catchy logos, 3d logos, letter head, business card, sachets designs and many more.... contact below

Trusted and reliable
Let the olosho come and give you standing in a motor park where people will see you clearly for the safety of your life. Advice!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by ottohan: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
aspabay:
See Ojukwu pikin oo
Don't be stupid
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Originalsly: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jashub:

I'm shocked that such a woman can stoop to this level of wickedness

Never underestimate how lowww some people can stop for money.

Money is the root of all evil.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
What if the man don high on alcohol and other substances ehn? Am 100% sure we ain't been told the whole story

Maybe the man raped her and died in the process of forcing his way into her.

But how could a single small girl like this strangle an able bodied man like that, this calls for serious investigation.[/quote]
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Kaiser20: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
OneCorner:
They arrested her because she’s Igbo
Wat has she dome that’s too bad now
Ok Abooki thanks for commenting, now varmus!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by berrystunn(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'm 200 % sure that demons are operating and moving around Nigeria looking for who to jump into...

If you have vacancy... Anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by hammer3x: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
WAT I UNDERSTAND HERE HIS THAT THE MAN WAS A JUNKIE LIKE DMX.

HE HAD AN ADDICTION TO DRUGZ AND SEX.

HE WAS INTRODUCING YOUNG WOMEN TO DRUGZ, SOMETHING THAT WILL EVENTUALLY RUIN THEIR LIFE.

AT 50 YEARS, THIS WAS THE BEST HE HAD TO OFFER THE 21 YEAR OLD WOMAN.

IT WAS THE DRUGZ THAT KILLED HIM.

SHE DID NOT DO IT WITH CLEAR EYE.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by MightyHand(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
richeeyo:
Date girls you know their origin

That doesn't STOP their bAd smells...
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
hammer3x:

NA WHO GIVE HER THE PIN NUMBER TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY?

DO U EVEN USE ATM.

I HAVE READ HER STORY AND I BELIEVE HER.

According to her story,it was after the stabbing that she withdrew the money,and she claimed she was able to know his pin because the deceased himself told her his pin....if you are not an evil person,can you stab someone and still have guts to still be withdrawing money from his account??and your conscience will still allow you to be confident and still.go and withdraw money after the death of the person you killed??do some of you reason at all??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by hammer3x: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
IF YOU WANT TO FCCUK PUSSY, WHY NOT FUCCK PUSSY.

WHICH ONE BE SMOKING AND TAKING DRUGZ?

AS IF SEX ON ITS OWN IS NOT BAD ENOUGH. NDI ARA!

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by WayoProphet: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
I see you beheaded if you honour her invite. This I have seen cheesy

doctore212:
One of my esteemed olosho invited me today for all night.

But am afraid to go out. Her name na Chidimma too.

Fams should I risk it and go . I need olosho tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
That girl is a psychopath.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Realhommie(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
See how she's ruined her life because of greed, love for money.

The Bible isn't wrong afterall, the love of money is the root of all evil. I pity her honestly.

And for Mr Ataga, though randy and lived a reckless and very irresponsible lifestyle, he didn't deserve to die the way he did. May his soul R.I.P..

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by sowilli: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
dejol88:

I think she would have succeeded if there were no CCTV in operation. She probably thought all loopholes were covered and still left a trail.
The police might have caught her while running a trace on ataga's calls.
if police dey on your matter dem go find you oo. Succeed bawo. The ones who claim to succeed are the ones police no wan follow. Forget, this case na high profile, so they will work. Even if there was no camera, phone calls will tell.

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Gainman: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Maybe the man raped her and died in the process of forcing his way into her.

But how could a single small girl like this strangle an able bodied man like that, this calls for serious investigation.
your brain is upside down. When she went into that house to met d man. For your mind she went there to go and read bible Abi? Which Nigeria girl will not allow a millionaire to Bleep her. Even Nigeria girls will sleep with billionaire dog. You better no bring rape case into this if u don't want me to slap u.

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by hammer3x: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
doyinisaac:
According to her story,it was after the stabbing that she withdrew the money,and she claimed she was able to know his pin because the deceased himself told her his pin....if you are not an evil person,can you stab someone and still have guts to still be withdrawing money from his account??and your conscience will still allow you to be confident and still.go and withdraw money after the death of the person you killed??do some of you reason at all??

MY FRIEND, BE STRAIGHT FORWARD AND ANSWER THE QUESTION.

U ARE NOT GOING TO GAIN ANYTHING BY FRAMING UP STORY TO MAKE HER LOOK WORST.

SHE IS ALREADY IN A BAD PLACE. HER FATHER IS IN PRISON.

SHE HAS GUILT OF TAKING ANOTHER PERSON LIFE AND SHE IS ALL OVER THE NEWS AND EVERYBODY KNOW HER AS A PIECE OF SHIT.

SO, SAVE IT MATE.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Iceyjayz: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is why I have my eyes only on my woman alone, she done do me abeg. there was one Jezebel that wanted to hynotize me last week when I went to a beach, the way she was just looking at me and smiling, infact I even felt irritated and I ignored her totally, she thought I would go and meet her and strike a convo with her, lol grin

I've also had several experiences too, but I always tell them I have a woman, girls of these days are just something else, they want readily made rich guy that will buy them the world, bunch of lazy folks.

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by McLizbae: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
richeeyo:
Date girls you know their origin

At least try to have some idea about their origin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
hammer3x:

MY FRIEND, BE STRAIGHT FORWARD AND ANSWER THE QUESTION.

U ARE NOT GOING TO GAIN ANYTHING BY FRAMING UP STORY TO MAKE HER LOOK WORST.

SHE IS ALREADY IN A BAD PLACE. HER FATHER IS IN PRISON.

SHE HAS GUILT OF TAKING ANOTHER PERSON LIFE AND SHE IS ALL OVER THE NEWS AND EVERYBODY KNOW HER AS A PIECE OF SHIT.

SO, SAVE IT MATE.
haaaaaaa if you really care about her,just go and join her in the prison and stop coming here to display nuisance....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Realhommie(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Eriolubrainee19:
This lady is innocent until the case is proved in the court of law beyond reasonable doubt. The man's death is a result of his promiscuous life.
Seems like you're not in this country, maybe you're in BurkinaFaso...

You didn't see where she confessed to the crime, abi? Or what's your definition of innocence?

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by tellwisdom: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Reason i get really mad at these little rats telling me they are grown. I am an adult! I am an adult. Now you would be treated like an adult which you are.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
McLizbae:

At least try to have some idea about their origin...
Some people come from good origin but along the line they become evil.....
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by hammer3x: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
doyinisaac:

LET ME ASK U, DO U THINK MOST OF THESE GIRLS FOLLOW THIS OLD MEN OUT OF LOVE?

THEY ARE FOLLOWING YOU, OUT OF SURVIVAL.

THE FACT THAT SHE STAB HIM IN THE NECK SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Splitmind: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ojukwu

It must always be one of them a threat to national security
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Ojayk(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Would you and I have heard the story if the guy had killed her?

While I won't take her story as pure truth, one fact is obvious to all,

"There was no love/likeness between two of them" it was purely for business purposes.

Then, you and I know how guys with loads of cash and connect "treat their bush meats" Apologies for using that expression ladies.

Its a lesson for the living and in the game, that, some times, goodness may take flight and "the hunter becomes the hunted".

Agreements once reached should be fulfilled, irrespective of ones thought/perception that he or she is dealing with a weaker person, who can never react or fight them back, for sometimes, the perceived weaker person can be more brutal in reaction than the noisy acclaimed strong person.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
hammer3x:

LET ME ASK U, DO U THINK MOST OF THESE GIRLS FOLLOW THIS OLD MEN OUT OF LOVE?

THEY ARE FOLLOWING YOU, OUT OF SURVIVAL.

THE FACT THAT SHE STAB HIM IN THE NECK SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING.

And following a man old enough to be your father because of money is the best way to survive??those ladies working at the mall,restaurants etc are not human beings??

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Jman06(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
I don't know why I pity this girl.

If I'm a judge in this case I might just give her 10years. After all, the man with his wandering d1ckk didn't do well.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by hammer3x: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
doyinisaac:
haaaaaaa if you really care about her,just go and join her in the prison and stop coming here to display nuisance....

DO YOU HAVE A PRISON IN NIGERIA?

IS IT THE ONE WHERE FEMALE PRISONERS GET PREGNANT AND HAVE BABIES?

SO WHO IMPREGNANTED THEM?

THE WAY SOME OF YOU TALK, SOMETIMES MAKE ME WONDER IF YOU HAVE A BRIAN.

IN EUROPE PRISON ARE CORRRECTIONAL CENTRE, AND PRISONERS REHABILITATAED GET THEIR SENTENCE PAROLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
hammer3x:

DO YOU HAVE A PRISON IN NIGERIA?

IS IT THE ONE WHERE FEMALE PRISONERS GET PREGNANT AND HAVE BABIES?

SO WHO IMPREGNANTED THEM?

THE WAY SOME OF YOU TALK, SOMETIMES MAKE ME WONDER IF YOU HAVE A BRIAN.

IN EUROPE PRISON ARE CORRRECTIONAL CENTRE, AND PRISONERS REHABILITATAED GET THEIR SENTENCE PAROLE
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.