Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue (2898 Views)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / Is This The Most Underrated Xiaomi Smartphone? / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Smartphone: The First Ever Xiaomi Smartphone With Five Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Randerl: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
GSM.Arena Ranking Today

Xiaomi's product quality and latest technology features (like Apple and Samsung) has always been consistent.

All Xiaomi Smartphones are All Future Proof and Do Receive Full Android Operating System Upgrades.

Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by ayafcom: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2021
tosaino95:
What secret had exposed undecided

That Xiaomi users are now complaining of touch screen problem. But I thought you people usually brag and hype the device like it's an iPhone....
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by tosaino95(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2021
ayafcom:

That Xiaomi users are now complaining of touch screen problem. But I thought you people usually brag and hype the device like it's an iPhone....
I don't experience such on my broken touchpad Redmi 7A
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Kunja2: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sainthia:
Some of the new devices from Xiaomi are reportedly suffering from touch response issues and the reason behind this issue is not yet clear. Also, the issue isn’t limited to just one device but several devices seem to be having the problem.

A thread on Reddit, which is around two months ago, talks about the following devices facing similar touch screen response problem:

Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 9S
We haven’t independently confirmed issues with these devices listed above but reports indicate that the phones are facing issues fairly recently, that too on a small number of devices running the company’s own MIUI, which is likely the culprit.

Some users have tried to factory reset their smartphone but that has also not fixed the problem. However, rebooting the device seems to be fixing the problem temporarily but crops up again pretty quickly.

Xiaomi has confirmed that the brand is aware of the touch screen response issue on some of the devices and the company has also added that an update with the fix for various devices will be rolled out soon.

Currently, there is no indication about how widespread this issue is as there were very few mentions of touch sensitivity problems online. Nonetheless, the company has acknowledged the issue and has promised to solve it soon.

Source : https://www.gizmochina.com/2021/06/24/xiaomi-smartphone-touch-screen-response-issue/
this is a known news now but the xiaomi marketers don't want to let the publics know.
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Kunja2: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
phinter:
Even my Red MI 9C is doing the same thing. I took it to the service center near cash and carry at computer village since it's still under warranty. I was told it would be ready in 5 working days. I was so disappointed because my phone was flashed without my permission without being told it would be and I lost ample information on it. They said they changed the panel. And so had to wipe everything.
Secondly, the screen has started doing the same thing again. I can't wait to sell this phone. I'm so disappointed. Never had this issue with the earlier Red MI 4 series.
chai. This is so bad. I thought xaiomi are like the all and all. Leave all these brands and port to a new one that will serve you and give you value for less money
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Kunja2: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
joungblood:

Not only that too, I'm using mi 10t pro.. And since I did an update on the firmware it's been crazy... Galary is now messed up, dual apps folder don't appear on the file manager anymore.. Meaning if u have files on dual app, pictures or videos or whatever file, you can't find it on the phone, that is crazy, second space is showing all contacts and names of contacts from the first space.. It's just annoying now n I'm regretting y I updated in the first place.. And many more

im so sorry for your ordeal. Just change to another brand.
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Kunja2: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
AREWAELENU:
ur encephalon is not set angry i bought this because of people like u... marketer or no marketer what they are complaining about here is true ... we no fit talk ontop our money again?

you wey dey talk Nah spectator you be? they should just admit the shit they sold for us is not worth it at all and its even expensive...

i cant even play games while charging the phone now, it gets hot easily, and recently m seeing people complaining about their note 10 pro getting explode while playing games on it... it's not fair and this is Nigeria where we all know we no dey get light like that

make i just dey watch... i won't say wats on my mind today

now what's the difference between the Tecno they called trash for me then, had i know then ought to have ignored everything here and risk to get it... shebi i will have peace of mind that i can play game while charging and am not going to be scared of a phone getting explode now

no problem

chai. This is so sad, especially in this economic state. They just so us a big fat lie
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by joungblood(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kunja2:
im so sorry for your ordeal. Just change to another brand.

LOL, Nop, xiaomi product is the best for me here in 9ja for many reasons, that's just a software issue that can be easily fix, me way dey even find the mi 11 ultra to buy now sef, haha
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Kunja2: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
joungblood:

LOL, Nop, xiaomi product is the best for me here in 9ja for many reasons, that's just a software issue that can be easily fix, me way dey even find the mi 11 ultra to buy now sef, haha
okay. Carry go.
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Niswayne19: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
That new Tecno phantom X is actually going to be a device worth buying. It just came out and already ranking number 1.
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 28, 2021
Using redmi note 4 since 2017, and now, poco f2 pro with it. No overheating, no touch issues.

Maybe they're unlucky
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by davidluv(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2021
My Redmi Note10 Pro is perfect jare. No issues whatsoever ever.
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by chapelaries: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2021
I never saw this coming on Xiaomi devices at all
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by chapelaries: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2021
This is really not a good review at all. . .
Sainthia:
Some of the new devices from Xiaomi are reportedly suffering from touch response issues and the reason behind this issue is not yet clear. Also, the issue isn’t limited to just one device but several devices seem to be having the problem.

A thread on Reddit, which is around two months ago, talks about the following devices facing similar touch screen response problem:

Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 9S
We haven’t independently confirmed issues with these devices listed above but reports indicate that the phones are facing issues fairly recently, that too on a small number of devices running the company’s own MIUI, which is likely the culprit.

Some users have tried to factory reset their smartphone but that has also not fixed the problem. However, rebooting the device seems to be fixing the problem temporarily but crops up again pretty quickly.

Xiaomi has confirmed that the brand is aware of the touch screen response issue on some of the devices and the company has also added that an update with the fix for various devices will be rolled out soon.

Currently, there is no indication about how widespread this issue is as there were very few mentions of touch sensitivity problems online. Nonetheless, the company has acknowledged the issue and has promised to solve it soon.

Source : https://www.gizmochina.com/2021/06/24/xiaomi-smartphone-touch-screen-response-issue/
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by chapelaries: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Finger crossed on this issue . . . cos i definitely know most of all this things are not attended to in UAR
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by alfredtemile: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi - Wolves in sheeps clothing!!!
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by alfredtemile: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2021
We haven’t independently confirmed issues - You dont need to, the complains are enough
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by alfredtemile: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi, so una sef get this shoe too - SHAME
Sainthia:

Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 9S

Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by coromellinda: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi product is still the best for me here in UAR
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by coromellinda: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2021
This can definitely affect any device, it is definitely rectifiable
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by coromellinda: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi has confirmed that the brand is aware of the touch screen response issue on some of the devices and the company has also added that an update with the fix for various devices will be rolled out soon. - At least they are aware and would definitely give responses soonest
Sainthia:

Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 9S

Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by Rubiesangel: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Nothing disgusts me in a smart phone than an unresponsive touch screen. Make dem waybill the phones across seas for repairs and correction. Who wants to be going through that kind of stress? Certainly not me.
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by saintwalga: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2021
i can't just stop laffn seeing this post - Almighy Xiaomi has Fallen grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by saintwalga: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2021
To get this attended to, each and everyone of you will have to send it to China oooo - SMH grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by saintwalga: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Xiaomi fans, shey una go rest small?
Sainthia:

Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 9S

Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by vardarain: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2021
it's my Redmi Note 9S all the way. . .
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by vardarain: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2021
This is not new to any smartphone, so Xiaomi is not an exception anyways
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by vardarain: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Nonetheless, the company has acknowledged the issue and has promised to solve it soon.
Una too much jare
Sainthia:

Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Redmi Note 9S

Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by chapelaries: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hmmm . . . undecided
iseoluwanimi:
falling dragons
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by chapelaries: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is really serious. . .
Sunkanmiwise:
This is what baba FELA calls "Suffering and Smiling", and some buffoons will come here and be making noise as if their products are made in heaven.
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by chapelaries: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
i think so too. . .
Youngpo413:
Your brand is apple right?
Re: Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue by alfredtemile: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Asin really expensive SHIT
AREWAELENU:
chai all these shits are not even affordable to get like dat...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Phone And Laptop Has Turned To My Village People(true Story) / Enjoy Up To 150MB On All Recharges Using Airtel / How To Check For Bvn Using Ussd Code | Bvn Ussd Code For All Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.