Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Convert Airtime To Cash And Withdraw To Any Nigerian Bank In Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convert Airtime To Cash And Withdraw To Any Nigerian Bank In Minutes (266 Views)

Get Free 10 Usdt And Withdraw To Your Wallet / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Airtime To Cash And Withdraw To Any Nigerian Bank In Minutes by Kef420(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lets you convert MTN, 9mobile, Airtel and Glo airtime to cash instantly. Airtime topup and data purchase are automated and get delivered to you almost instantly.

Accumulated airtime?, mistakenly over-recharged?, accepting airtime as payment from customers?
We got you covered. You can easily convert airtime to cash in Nigeria, instantly at best rates.

Exchanging your recharge card for money isn’t a problem anymore as you can quickly transfer to your bank account using our service .

WhatsApp
+2348133337619
+2348133337619
+2348133337619

Plus its � legit. Like how do people think � upon all the whole scam in the world na ur airtime won make me rich or sort my bills. Im just here to help you guys dat mistakenly over-recharged or other wayround. Don't text me if you think I'll scam or something
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash And Withdraw To Any Nigerian Bank In Minutes by richboy01(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wat percentage?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Decries Fake Season 6 Housemate List / Check Out These 10 Amazing Ways Sex Improves Your Overall Wellbeing / Today Is My Birthday Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.