Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) (3842 Views)

Meet The Arrested Abuja Kidnappers Who Are S’easterners Not Fulanis [photos] / Owo Attack - Fulani Revenge On Cows / Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Dem get bitter kola O!! Southerners never ready for real farming, because onions can be farmed anywhere.

Problem is our Igbo Leaders, they didn't learn from the civil war where they used food as a weapon to kill us, we should have been the one exporting food to the north, we have vision less leaders, they just have Pot bellies, I already wrote an open letter to Ohaneze blasting them, I told them to give 0 interest free loans so our people can farm and ESN can protect them from bororo terrorist, all vision less and the slogan should have been never again, just like Israel never again would they be killed, now they have F-35 go and try it and your name would be sorry
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Problem is our Igbo Leaders, they didn't learn from the civil war where they used food as a weapon to kill us, we should have been the one exporting food to the north, we have vision less leaders, they just have Pot bellies, I already wrote an open letter to Ohaneze blasting them, I told them to give 0 interest free loans so our people can farm and ESN can protect them from bororo terrorist, all vision less and the slogan should have been never again, just like Israel never again would they be killed, now they have F-35 go and try it and your name would be sorry
SouthWest SouthEast South South are guilty of this, if you depend solely on others for your food hunger kill you.
Food stuff is high because of Insecurity in the north undecided while the South is peaceful
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

SouthWest SouthEast South South are guilty of this, if you depend solely on others for your food hunger kill you.
Food stuff is high because of Insecurity in the north undecided while the South is peaceful

Fulanis send cows to eat up our crops and then they place food embargo on us, remember what they did to yorubas and then to igbos, I have always said it they can kill us without firing a single shot
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Susu888:
Abeg make some one quickly find Onions nd cow meat make we take save @ O.p cuz hunger don flog sense/logic commot for him head shocked.

Hold on @ fozapi Arrewa nd Onionbandit are coming to your rescue.....

Before i forget.... What would you like to wash down the onion nd cow meat?

Camel urine or cow urine??

As for dessert,..... i got you covered!

Cowshit pudding nd some gworo smiley

I don't eat cow meat that ish is not healthy
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Fulanis send cows to eat up our crops and then they place food embargo on us, remember what they did to yorubas and then to igbos, I have always said it they can kill us without firing a single shot
Going into large scale farming soon and to solve this problem of heardsmen, will be building a artificial valley round my farm.
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
We all need to come together and discuss if we want to be together or go our separate ways, check my signature
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Prolificgiant:
We all need to come together and discuss if we want to be together or go our separate ways, check my signature

There's nothing to discuss man, discussion Don already discuss Imself, the center can no longer hold and you know the rest
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Going into large scale farming soon and to solve this problem of heardsmen, will be building a artificial valley round my farm.

Lol for where you won build your farm na? Ijaw get land way una fit farm? I think say oyel Don destroy am? E bi like say na igbo land this boy they live o or delta state, if you like build wall of jericho, bororo cow go climb and pass and make una form esn and break free from this cage, form Ijaw nation and be free
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by tutudesz: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Lol for where you won build your farm na? Ijaw get land way una fit farm? I think say oyel Don destroy am? E bi like say na igbo land this boy they live o or delta state, if you like build wall of jericho, bororo cow go climb and pass and make una form esn and break free from this cage, form Ijaw nation and be free
No be every Ijaw land get oil O!
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
tutudesz:

No be every Ijaw land get oil O!

Lol OK o and better to buy sharp cutlass because of bororo
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique I reported this insulting post and a moderator deleted my report and leaving this post standing.
If members can now be calling each other foolish people and idiots, let this be known on your forum

Mods just told you to go get a job and you are here crying, quak quak quak Cry me a river and stop calling yourself a woman because we all know you are a man with hairy big chest, lol

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Jmlsm: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Continue writing rubbish. Nobody stops that Jahad but the British. So you better stop insulting Britain and accept the fact that without them coming to Nigeria, your city will have been rule by Fulani emir now.
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jmlsm:
Continue writing rubbish. Nobody stops that Jahad but the British. So you better stop insulting Britain and accept the fact that without them coming to Nigeria, your city will have been rule by Fulani emir now.

I am igbo and even the British never conquered us, read una no go gree, even when they tried to impose warrant chiefs on us our brave mothers rose up, read about aba riots, Britain is the root cause of the problem we have today, just like they are doing in Cameroon today, it was Britain that told fulanis to divide old Eastern Nigeria to form rivers state because of oil, read boy read, even fulanis no even near igbo land brave tiv people already stopped them in 1804,why do you think Britain hates the igbos so so much? Because we destroyed their Nigerian plans,Britain supplied fulanis with arms they used to kill igbos, so say something else or run away

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jmlsm:

Igbo land never suffered any jihad attacks back then like the yorubas, so go and read, igbos are not the hausa people that are now slaves of the fulanis
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Spy360(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Susu888:
Abeg make some one quickly find Onions nd cow meat make we take save @ O.p cuz hunger don flog sense/logic commot for him head shocked.

Hold on @ fozapi Arrewa nd Onionbandit are coming to your rescue.....

Before i forget.... What would you like to wash down the onion nd cow meat?

Camel urine or cow urine??

As for dessert,..... i got you covered!

Cowshit pudding nd some gworo smiley

Should I blame your mother for opening her leg or your father for not using raincoat?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Spy360(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

There's nothing to discuss man, discussion Don already discuss Imself, the center can no longer hold and you know the rest
Achebe saw this many many years ago.

Things fall apart.

There was a country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Spy360:

Achebe saw this many many years ago.

Things fall apart.

There was a country.

Exactly he said it all and now it is only a matter of time
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Spy360(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

Exactly he said it all and now it is only a matter of time
Keep encouraging people to read. If not for Nnamdi Kanu, we would have been overrun not just by being massacred but by being sold into lack of knowledge.
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Monogamy: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

You will certainly one day reap the seed you are sowing, he spoke the truth!

That na sure banker.. Aint afraid of Karma..

Are you?
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Spy360:

Keep encouraging people to read. If not for Nnamdi Kanu, we would have been overrun not just by being massacred but by being sold into lack of knowledge.

I won't stop as long as buhari is still president
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Monogamy:

That na sure banker.. Aint afraid of Karma..

Are you?

He is trying to save you, stop supporting evil
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Monogamy: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
fozapi:

He is trying to save you, stop supporting evil

Save me by not afraid of Karma..

Please tell me something new
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Monogamy:

Save me by not afraid of Karma..

Please tell me something new

I know you are a fulani boy, but always stand for the truth
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by Monogamy: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:

Close mouth and read I and stop rushing I will still tag you

You will be taken care off.. Take that to bank for cash out
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by fozapi(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Monogamy:

You will be taken care off.. Take that to bank for cash out

By your marauders?
Re: Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
while north also use ojukwu against Ijaw niger delta.... igbos are still the problem of today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar: Rejection Of Tinubu’s Candidate Has Killed His 2023 Ambition / 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails / Shame Of A Country - Ethiopia Official Couldn't Recognise TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.