Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails (3830 Views)

Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers / Nigeria Election: What We Expect From Buhari’s Re-election – Theresa May / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Gossiphub: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
What’s happening in Adamawa to Sen. Binani is UNACCEPTABLE. Reports are that officials of @inecnigeria are under pressure by Gov. Fintiri to change the result of Fufore LGA to reduce her clear lead in the Gov. race. This is the 1st woman to come this far! INEC MUST HALT THIS NOW!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Jostoman: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
I know, immediately i heard that the power from above is pressurizing the collation officer to rig for binnani i know the order is from the presidency. Just because he hate atiku.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by KillerCrocodile: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Keyamo

Shut up your Gutter Mouth there

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Okoroawusa: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is serious
Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by emorse(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
I'm tempted to say "ntoooooor! shebi when e favour you, you dey happy and your mouth dey run". But I want to believe that I'm too enlightened for that. I know that two wrongs do not make a right.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Okoroawusa: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jostoman:
I know, immediately i heard that the power from above is pressurizing the collation officer i know the other is from presidency. Just because he hate atiku
Are you sure you are on the right thread. What is the ruling in Adamawa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fintiri should kill if he has to in order to retain his seat. Afterall, he is simply playing it the APC way, in a 'free and fair' manner. grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Gossiphub: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Fintiri should kill if he has to in order to retain his seat. He is simply playing it the APC way. grin

After all.

The Election is free and fair😆

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Reality3080: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Fintiri should kill if he has to in order to retain his seat. He is simply playing it the APC way. grin
igbo boy running around like a castrated kangaroo

Wetin concern u igbos about sokoto now? Abi sokoto don become no man’s land ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by kettykin: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Go to court if you don't like it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Jostoman: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Are you sure you are on the right thread. What is the ruling in Adamawa?
forget that thing oga baba is silently and quietly trying to reduce Atiku influence in the north.
Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:

Fintiri is from Adamawa not Sokoto, illiterate Agbero yoromuslim urchin. grin

Bonsuru, na only to shout 'owoda!' with smelly gbegiri mouth you sabi. Go school, you no gree. grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gossiphub:

After all.

The Election is free and fair😆

They can go to court if they don't like it. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2023
This is the so called Fufure LG result..

PDP 21k
APC 26k

PDP wins this

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by princeFAD: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Fintiri should kill if he has to in order to retain his seat. Afterall, he is simply playing it the APC way, in a free and fair manner. grin

Kill? Haba no now. Two wrongs cannot make a right. If he has to kill, remember it is someone breadwinner that will be killed. I pray that you or your close relative will not be a victim of election killing in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by senatordave1(m): 2:00am On Mar 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
This is the so called Fufure LG result..

PDP 21k
APC 26k

PDP wins this

Fintiri must lose
Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Penguin2: 2:08am On Mar 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Fintiri must lose

Go and make him lose na😏

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by senatordave1(m): 2:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and make him lose na😏

Nwifuru has won
Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Gossiphub: 2:17am On Mar 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Nwifuru has won

No Election was conducted in Ebonyi state.

Every tyrant has his expiry date.

Just as Nnamani has been sent home. Time for Umahi will come too.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Penguin2: 2:22am On Mar 20, 2023
senatordave1:

Nwifuru has won
I told you I support him. So it’s victory for me.

Though just like other elections throughout the country, the election in Ebonyi was a sham.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by blackpanda: 2:24am On Mar 20, 2023
She has won, rest
Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Yaribanzaonic: 2:24am On Mar 20, 2023
The foolish Keyamo..can't even be called upon to be a part of thiefnubuus'DEFENCE TEAM" at the courts, because he (Keyamo) is a very daft person

Gossiphub:
What’s happening in Adamawa to Sen. Binani is UNACCEPTABLE. Reports are that officials of @inecnigeria are under pressure by Gov. Fintiri to change the result of Fufore LGA to reduce her clear lead in the Gov. race. This is the 1st woman to come this far! INEC MUST HALT THIS NOW!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by GeneralPula: 2:24am On Mar 20, 2023
I would have loved the woman to win!
Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by nazicartel(m): 3:21am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:

sokoto kwa ?
Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by potent5(m): 3:22am On Mar 20, 2023
Gossiphub:
Stoopeed Keyamo won't still be made attorney General of the federation. He can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Karlifate: 5:03am On Mar 20, 2023
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by adecz: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2023
The 'power from above" can only
be Aisha Buhari who wants a woman
Governor in her state of origin🆗😐

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by inoki247: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Lol mak una sef go court u loose some and win some...
Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by clarocuzioo(m): 5:37am On Mar 20, 2023
go to court

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Vinnie2000(m): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2023
So this UselessAPC can't win any State, without using Rigging and VIOLENCE! undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by Fira09(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Fintiri is from Adamawa not Sokoto, illiterate Agbero yoromuslim urchin. grin

Bonsuru, na only to shout 'owoda!' with smelly gbegiri mouth you sabi. Go school, you no gree. grin
You murdered the hyprocr!te😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails by BafanaBafana: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Fintiri is winning, they are posting doctored results saying Binani is winning.

What would they gain by causing violence in Adamawa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Obi Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide / Yar'adua Unveils Re-branding Nigeria Logo, Slogan Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.