Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Fly Entered My Ear Last Night - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fly Entered My Ear Last Night (26812 Views)

Tsetse Fly And Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria / My Ear Is Making Noise / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Viicfuntop(f): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin wink

When I was 7, I put a bean in my left ear. I was playing with it. Take it out, Put it back. I couldn’t remove the last one. All I can remember from that night was the colour of the theater and my mother standing outside the door before the “operation”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by PAWG(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
HowGlorious:
Get warmth water, draw some into a 20mls syringe and forcefully flush d water to your ear. D fucky insect should come out with the water.

Not hot water

InvestorMK

Please much not pressure, the answer is hot water, NOT boiling water of course but hot enough that would nearly cause pain, he needs to flush his ears. Surface tension would bring the fly out.
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by excomarow(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:
While I was outside last night... Standing close to an electric bulb fly mistakenly entered my ear and couldn't com out I tried removing it but I was unable to remove it rather I pushed it inside.........

Pls what do I do to remove it?
use palmkarnel oil drop it inside the ear. Make sure d ear should b left up so d oil will panetrate it till it comes out
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by KingRoiz: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Put oil into the ear, much oil. The fly would suffocate, bend over after a long while.
. Never try to remove it with your fingers, you'll be pushing it inside instead.

If it's stubborn, then put the ear under running water, gradually increase the water intensity as your ear adapts to the intensity.

Else, go to the ENT
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Then try to hear Lie Mohammed speak on national TV and see the speed that fly will leave your ear because of the lies you just heard!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by praiseneo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Who else deep their hands in their ears after reading this grin
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Naija4love(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
You may now be able to 'fly'....

[img]https://media1./images/bc0e24b68a5d40f9513787b94da350ff/tenor.gif?itemid=11859228[/img]

Stop wasting time and pack your bags!

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Chuksmonika(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
For your health, I suggest you seek medical advice from a doctor... Na foreign object enter your ear oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Opemiposii(f): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Chinekeee , chimo... this your matter , na your village people dey there

Lalasticlala
nawa o.. instead of u to provide solution ya shouting village people here... uhmm.. guess yo one of dem
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by budaatum: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chuksmonika:
For your health, I suggest you seek medical advice from a doctor... Na foreign object enter your ear oo.
Na American fly, or foreign from China?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by ScotDan: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You are in serious problem. The dark forces have planted their agent inside your ear, they now control one of the most important organs in your body (your ear) anything you say or do or plan to do, they will be hearing it in their coven.

They did this to highjack your breakthrough which is very close. You must not let them succeed, I'll recommend spiritual cleansing and prayers, and you'll be fine.

This I have seen.

You are very very funny indeed..... I can't stop laughing with this your comment

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Chinekeee , chimo... this your matter , na your village people dey there

Lalasticlala
Hahhhaha
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
You may now be able to 'fly'....out

[img]https://media1./images/bc0e24b68a5d40f9513787b94da350ff/tenor.gif?itemid=11859228[/img]

Stop wasting time and pack your bags!
Hahahahhha grin grin bad boy
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by geunik(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ear wax was designed for situation like this. It is sticky hence the fly will die there. The ear canal has a way of cleaning itself. The skin in the ear canal grow outward pushing out any dirt trap by the wax.
To quicken the removal, get any ear wax removal. Out some drops and allow it to drain out the ear. Never instill cotton buds into your ear

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by sheubaba2013: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Go to the chemist and buy hydrogen peroxide and put like 3 to 4 drops inside your ear
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by ikdaddy01(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kai. I never allowed any one touch my ear while I was growing. I still have that phobia to some extent.
I used to have this feeling that my ear will block. I didnt learn swimming cause of water entering my ear. grin
Pour red oil, olive oil, dz that, hot vwater, I cannot even pour cold water in my ear.
Thank God at least now I can use cotton buds

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by bluefilm: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:
While I was outside last night... Standing close to an electric bulb fly mistakenly entered my ear and couldn't com out I tried removing it but I was unable to remove it rather I pushed it inside.........

Don't worry.

Just wash your hands and wear your face mask.

The fly will soon disappear from your ear when it sees that you are fully protected.
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by dinodangana(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fly no dey sleep? �
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by CallofDuty(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Interestingly Am surprised no one has proffered this very simple solution..

NB: this will only work if the fly is still alive and agile

It has happened to me a couple of time..but the thing is to do it quickly so that the insect won’t be weak struggling to stay alive inside your ear..

It’s very simple: Put on a torchlight and point it into your ears then wait a bit long and magically watch how the insect or fly will creep out..inside ur ear is dark and it needs a source of light to find its way out..

If however it’s already dead..then I’ll suggest you use Hydrogen peroxide as others have suggested.

5 Likes

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by zoghys: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You are in serious problem. The dark forces have planted their agent inside your ear, they now control one of the most important organs in your body (your ear) anything you say or do or plan to do, they will be hearing it in their coven.

They did this to highjack your breakthrough which is very close. You must not let them succeed, I'll recommend spiritual cleansing and prayers, and you'll be fine.

This I have seen.

Are you for real or just be sarcastic.
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Emminaldo: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
I recommend you with hydrogen peroxide you will fine instantly
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by chaloskyx: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Go to the hospital nairaland is not the place to ask for medical advice or solution then again if you want a solution here you go...
1. pour hot water in your ear very very hot one
2. pour hot candle wax in your ear
3. stick broom or tooth pick in your ear to get it out
Am sure if you go with any of my suggestions you would see reason why you should go to the hospital. Thank you
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Emminaldo: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
I recommend you with hydrogen peroxide and you will be fine instantly
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Nevaaada(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
You are so senseless & irrational. What's wrong with seeking a solution here while preparing for the hospital. You see why I prefer foreign forums than local.if U can't help, then skip rather than being brash with unguided utterances ...nitwit
gbolswag:
You are stupid...you are asking us here....hospital or doctor should be the first place to go....so its from nairaland they will help u remove it

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Karleb(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why is nobody talking about honey?
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by adanny01(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:

Next time, pour water into the ear. The principle is that all insects float on water.

So tilt your head putting the affected ear upwards. Pour water until your ear is filled with wafer, the live insect will easily float itself outside the ear.

I have practically done it when an insect entered my ear.
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:

Add olive oil, then go and see an ENT doctor in your nearest general hospital
adanny01:

Next time, pour water into the ear. The principle is that all insects float on water.

So tilt your head putting the affected ear upwards. Pour water until your ear is filled with wafer, the live insect will easily float itself outside the ear.

I have practically done it when an insect entered my ear.
Don't pour water, oil.
Karleb:
Why is nobody talking about honey?
honey is sticky like ear wax
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by WibusJaga: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:

Once had a similar experience but with an ant. cry
Any slight movement of the ant was amplified by my eardrums - very scary.
Turned the ear upwards, poured water in then after few seconds, turned the ear vigorously downwards.
Was so relieved to see the ant out. grin
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by adanny01(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Don't pour water, oil.

I did.

In my case, the insect was walking on my ear drums, i couldn't even walk straight. The feeling was irritating. I searched google and found either water or olive. Olive oil will kill it to stop the irritation. Insects don't drown on water. They float, so floading the ear and tilting the ear way up will help the insect float up to surface and out. If it doesn't work, tilting back the head will expel the water and the insect will be dragged out by the water.
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Opemiposii:
nawa o.. instead of u to provide solution ya shouting village people here... uhmm.. guess yo one of dem

Actually I helped him by mentioning moderate to move his matter to frontpage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Noma - A Face Eating Disease Spreads In Nigeria / W.H.O Bans Some Malaria Drugs In Nigeria / How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.