Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fly Entered My Ear Last Night - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fly Entered My Ear Last Night (26817 Views)

Tsetse Fly And Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria / My Ear Is Making Noise / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Akpuobi1: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin

budaatum:
Your head must be buzzing!
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by peppermint7(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bxndb
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Joeade1988: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Just pour olive oil, then go to the hospital for removal
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by ElValiente(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:
While I was outside last night... Standing close to an electric bulb fly mistakenly entered my ear and couldn't com out I tried removing it but I was unable to remove it rather I pushed it inside.........

Pls what do I do to remove it?

That gummy things in your ears will kill it. It will come out as waste. God is great. Relax pls.

3 Likes

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Amspecial: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin don't leave me
budaatum:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Augla1: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why this thing make FP.
Indeed NL is seriously lacking content
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by leoblacky: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
If u are in Lagos go Navy hospital at satellite Town Lagos.
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Jayslyder: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Probably looking for an empty space to call its own
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Olajah81: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Diz one no concern me
Wetin concerned me be say one little girl wey everybody dey manage 4 street, naa one stupid guy go impregnate.
Chaii wicked pple everywhere
No free kpekus again

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by StreetPreacher: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sorry about that
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Lexusgs430: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:

Be nice...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by frowland(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:
While I was outside last night... Standing close to an electric bulb fly mistakenly entered my ear and couldn't com out I tried removing it but I was unable to remove it rather I pushed it inside.........

Warm some drops of olive oil with heat to reduce the viscosity. Drop few drops into your ears and go to sleep. In the morning, use Hydrogen peroxide in a syringe (without the niddle) and blow it into your ears to flush everything out (you can get someone to help you with this procedure). You will see all the rubbish in your ears foam out along with the HO. Thanks and goodnight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by jojo1415: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Use Aboliki balm on ur ear grin

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by samsam2019: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Funny but I believe the olive oil will work
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by NaMe4: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
You may end up pushing it farther into the ear.

If attempts at home don't work, go to an ear clinic. There'd be proper instruments and skilled personnel to remove it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Blacksavage: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by IFSHR: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Flyman......check if you now possess special powers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by pedeeda: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sowie ooo
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by pek(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
gbolswag:
You are stupid...you are asking us here....hospital or doctor should be the first place to go....so its from nairaland they will help u remove it
You are the stupid one for this reply. Are there no doctor on nairaland?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Safemoon: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pls be careful this the exact that happened to buhary .And today he is deaf and dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by chidyke77(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
See your ENT doctor.
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by PAWG(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:

Take a hot shower and let water flow into the ears, your inner cavity will slowly expand and the fucker and all her eggs will die. Do this ASAP cos you don’t want maggots in your inner ears.

Hot water please, treat with utmost urgency

2 Likes

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by deeda00: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Come lemme tear you a hot slap, it will come out

3 Likes

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by HowGlorious: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Get warmth water, draw some into a 20mls syringe and forcefully flush d water to your ear. D fucky insect should come out with the water.

Not hot water

InvestorMK
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Adakintroy: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
If athiest say God does not exist and you say God does , ... There is no combat. Both are right. one half of life is death so is one half of death is life. One half of man is woman. So is one half of a woman is man.

Christ by modern feminist is a patriarch. But he was by a woman's birth and only a woman. The holy Spirit and only the holy spirit.

The world search for reconciliation. It should be so.

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by Sheuns(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:

Use oil. Put a drop of oil in your ear to suffocate the fly and try to clean it later. It’ll come out.
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by simplesearch: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
There are eye drops that also serve as ear drop, its around 700 or a little above that get one and use. It should work to clean up all the dirts and prevent later infection to the ear.

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by PAWG(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Akpuobi1:
It will die there. The sticky waxy oil produced by the ear won't allow it pass, so you are safe.

Use cotton bud to wax your ear and bring the dead fly out

Next time don't go close to a bulb
grin grin grin grin

By the time that fly lays eggs, OPs ear WILL BE HISTORY

1 Like

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by egenma(f): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Use peroxide that they use for cleaning wound and ear , just apply some drop and then wipe it off with cotton bud. You will be fine
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by dhoncesar(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Put sheabutter ... It will bring it out. But at the other end , if you didn't panic. The fly will eventually come out dead. Because the dirt in the ear automatically kills anything that goes into the ear... So don't panic but attend to it .

investorMK:

2 Likes

Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by lapazi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
investorMK:

It will die on its own, although it will take time.
The ear is self cleansing, it will get waxed
Re: Fly Entered My Ear Last Night by bobchigar(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
If it has not died in your ear, go to a very dark place, let someone help you on and point a touch light to your ear, it will walk out by going towards the light.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Noma - A Face Eating Disease Spreads In Nigeria / W.H.O Bans Some Malaria Drugs In Nigeria / Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.