Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (70153 Views)

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by godlessmind: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2021
courage411:

STFU �

Religion is for f00ls like you grin

You can't shut me up cos as long as you belong to any Religion you are a f00l and a slave to me grin
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Spiff231(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2021
[She was called by the elders smileyquote author=Fahdiga1 post=103087769]Was she called by God or she called herself?[/quote]
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by chidifrank(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
eldoradoxx:
It has been officially turned to family business. When the new GO retires or dies her daughter or son will take over.
its so bad when all these happens to a place that should be called a Physical Church.
well give to ceasar what belongs to ceasar
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by DissTroyer: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Brexxit:
This is totally wrong.

The right person to take over is the most senior prophet to TB Joshua,this is a church and not a family business empire.

Exactly where you got it wrong. For some clergy men, the church is a business and is operated as such. Don't let them foôl you.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Adeoyelee: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Valkrie:

Guy this and all others like them are all family business and that's what most block heads refused to understand and always run away from and pretend it's not...!!

I Know of a church after the death of the pastor owner the family took over and hired a pastor to co-work with the wife and at every year head account is rendered and divided into three parts, one part for running of the church, second part to wife and children and the third part to be shared by the late husband's family in the village and all those scattered all around...so any and all proceed from the church business trickled down to all the family members of the late owner of the church....!!

Hmmm... So church self dey use formation � this one na 4-3-3 formation o
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Basher8583: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Ok you want them to appoint you as the replacement so that you can loot money like Tinubu your mentor abi

Must everything be about looting? Haba. You be thief?
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Was she called by God or she called herself?

Na u call her.

Tell me any man of God that God called
Tell me the method God used in calling them.

Tell me if u were there when God called them.

Tell me if you follow hear when God called them.

You must ba a compound fool
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Voiceofthestree: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

You think the man suffered to build that church from scratch then the wife will allow one outsider take over in the name of God said.....??

Simply means she call herself. All business matter be this ooo no be calling matter
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Sergioaguero: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2021
We don hear you. Now hear me.

Buy our Digital pH meter {(with Temperature Meter 2 in 1) or (Single only pH Meter)}, Temperature Meter (Digital) and Analogue Temperature Meter with Hygrometer (Relative Humidity Meter).

Used by Fish farmers to detect pH of water. Also used by poultry farmers, geologist, organic soap and cream makers, schools, research institute, water treatment engineers, cold rooms etc.

Whatsapp/ Call 08138570184

Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Basicend: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

You think the man suffered to build that church from scratch then the wife will allow one outsider take over in the name of God said.....??

Is it not in the name of God that the church was built?
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Iykenuwa(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
KEVIND:

If you don't know the workings in Synagogue Church Of All Nation(SCOAN) you shut up & stop writing nonsense. You think the church is your regular Nigeria churches. There're other annointed Prophets of God in the Church & most of them are not Nigerians. Watch Emmanuel TV if you want to know more about SCOAN & stop all this stupid rumours.

Your comparative analysis is the only thing wrong with your comment.

The Church of Christ is one body, irrespective of human opinion.

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Safemoon:
Any church the wife takes over from the husband is no longer qualified to be called a spiritual house.

I was made to be believe God called a pastor for a ministry ,now that the called person is gone the God I know will call someone else to fill in his purpose for the church, For continuity of his will in his house.

Jesus left his ministry for Peter not his brother or mother.
That means anyone can claim God has called them to take over the church. That approach is unfeasible.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Nitong(f): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2021
The fire eis female
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by gaftsoil(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Was she called by God or she called herself?
Who called T.B Joshua
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Daniluv1(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
victorazy:

Don't conclude bro!

She is the nearest and half body of that great prophet so she knows what is at stake because both of them are in the same vision.

Remember there is a big difference when you are called by God and the one called by inheritance. Why can't they pray about it for God's direction on who's gonna take over of which am sure that they didn't instead of using sentiment and let the church move on. That's why redeemed Christian Church will keep on flourishing over others
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by szczescie(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Rozcol:
I think its unGodly,there's a reason why God didn't choose any woman as a prophet

Deborah, Esther
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by felzokugo(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2021
I love the comment section here!
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Abikeade11(f): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2021
It is not a new thing that wives take over as the G.O
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by kennyz247(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2021
DonBenny77:
Na now you go know say that one no be church
tell us d church in Nigeria
God will still shame all TB Joshua heaters ...
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by hohafrank(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Igbofirstfarmer:
Family affairs
So you want to reap where you did not sow.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Emmanuel.. God is with us all
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by West2019(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Scammers
how
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by slimman007: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Lanretoye:
Which kind of journalism is this one?,the first sentence even pissed me off.what does the writer mean by the church has been shutdown for a quite long time.

The writer is referring to the head quarter the one in ikotun,the branch has been shutdown since the inception of covid 19..We only attend the other branch at Agodo Egbe where we have mountain and that is where the prophet has being worshipping until his demise.For me who so ever the Lord chooses to lead let him/her leads its the Lords vineyard.Peace
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by proprince(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2021
This woman is fire and she has the word.
Am happy to hear this.

For most of you writing nonsense, you will not understand coz u cant even get to that level.

We are talking of spiritual things here
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by cybernaut(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Christianity is a business . Family business. Scammers every where.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by hohafrank(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2021
KEVIND:

If you don't know the workings in Synagogue Church Of All Nation(SCOAN) you shut up & stop writing nonsense. You think the church is your regular Nigeria churches. There're other annointed Prophets of God in the Church & most of them are not Nigerians. Watch Emmanuel TV if you want to know more about SCOAN & stop all this stupid rumours.
You mean those magician like himself.The wife will be a far better preacher than those that fake miracles like T.b Joshua.Just mark my words,she will pull more crowd than her late husband.You want to reap where didn't sow.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Franking: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2021
If it's not Panadol then it can't be Panadol.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by fortune1968: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Beginning of the end of Magic House they call church .
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by olamycin: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2021
;Dlol
Sammy07:

When you're done servicing ur brain, quote me.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by hosemujica: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Paperwhite:
Abeg why it is that in cases like this, the wives of former GO always step in an take over.Bishop Margret Idahosa, Rev.Opaleke's wife(whose ministry is around cele area) etc did likewise.Why cant another senior spirit-filled associate of the late man of God take over?
Just as any other family business, the most senior in the family has to take over.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by SocialJustice: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2021
SCOAN is gone, it will turn into another Church of God Mission.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by liver123(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2021
Let's watch and see what the church will become on the long run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.