Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (70211 Views)

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by PrincessGlow: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
chidifrank:

many i mean many called their selves.
some have the passion for Christ and felt its enough and felt dts what is needed n they venture into it.
We dont know for sure who is and was called by Our Father but Our Father said it , by their fruits we shall know them.
plus the bible said a woman should not be preaching in the congregation. why are our churches full of all these women preaching and reading the same bible that i am reading which kick against such act�

But the Bible also said many things - like keep Saturday holy. But, speaking of calling, why is it that the most successful pastors are always eventually exposed as not even being Christians talkless of calling? WHY?
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Liposure: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
imolile:
Give it time, Just Like Church of God Mission of Idahosa, or CPM of Ezekiel, It will go into extinction, anything that women Takes over dies a natural death, There is another one in Satellite town called Victory. After some time the men will begin to sleep with her and the thing will die But the Name of Jesus and the Church of Jesus will continue
who wan sleep with old woman
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Liposure: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
victorazy:

Don't conclude bro!

She is the nearest and half body of that great prophet so she knows what is at stake because both of them are in the same vision.
but first she would have to be ordained
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by PrincessGlow: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN CALLED SYNAGOGUE OF GOD AND BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM. ITS AN ABOMINATION FOR A WOMAN TO SPEAK IN THE CHURCH BUT THEY REFER TO TRAMPLE ON THIE SCRIPTURE RATHER THAN OBEY IT SO THAT THEIR BUSINESS WILL CONTINUE AS USUAL. PASTOR RITA, NKECHI ABIMBOLA, OR AMINA IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO GOD. 1 COR 14:34-38 AND 1TIM 2:11--

Bible also says many other things you don't obey- like Sabbath. How come this is the only part you are bent out of shape about?
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by witworth(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wahala is still coming to jam kasala.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Gbagura: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Scammers
He don scam your family before? Mumu
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Was she called by God or she called herself?

Na wetin concern you?
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Okoyouth: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
So God called two of them together
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Oleys: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
A typical Nigerian Pentecostal church, no structure, no chain of command.

Family set up Inc or Plc

The leaders sef know their stand. Come in the next few years, the church must have gone to oblivion.. Ask Archbishop Benson Idahosa church if it exists again. Shadow of itself if at all it is alive
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Bible also says many other things you don't obey- like Sabbath. How come this is the only part you are bent out of shape about?
MY BROTHER, THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS A SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME AND IT HELPS IF WE HAVE THE SPIRITUAL REVELATION OF WHAT THOSE OLD TESTAMENTS SHADOWS SYMBOLISED. THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB USED IN SIN OFFERING THEN WAS A SYMBOL OF THE TRUE LAMB OF GOD (CHRIST) WHO DIED TO TAKE AWAY OUR SINS. SABBATH MEANS REST AND THAT DAY WAS GIVEN TO ISRAELITES TO OBSERVE AS A DAY OF REST, TO REPRESENT THE TRUE AND ETERNAL REST THAT GOD WAS GOING TO GIVE HUMANITY. THAT TRUE REST IS THE HOLY SPIRIT AS ISAIAH 28:8-12 CONFIRME. IN MATTHEW 11-28, JESUS SAID "COME UNTO ME ALL YE THAT LABOUR AND I WILL GIVE U REST". THE REST HE MEANT HERE WASNT TO GIVE THEM SABBATH TO KEEP BUT ETERNAL REST,WHICH COMES FROM THE HOLY-SPIRIT, WHICH HELP US TO CEASE STRUGGLING WITH SIN, EMPOWERING US TO LIVE LIVES WORTHY OF THE GOSPEL, GIVING US THE ASSURANCE OF ETERNAL LIFE. ANOTHER ANGLE OF IT IS THAT GOD HAS DIFFERENT LAWS FOR GENTILES AND JEWS AND IT IS GOOD TO RECOGNISE WHOM YOU ARE AND FOLLOW GOD'S LAWS FOR YOUR RACE. JEWS STIL KEEP SABBATH AND THATS OK, BUT WHEN THE TRUE SABBATH (CHRIST) CAME, GRACE WAS INTRODUCED AND THE LAW DONE AWAY WITH BECAUSE THE REAL THING THAT THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS SYMBOLISED WAS HERE ON EARTH. JEWS WORSHIP ON SATURDAY BUT GENTILE BRIDES OF CHRIST WORSHIP ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK WHICH IS SUNDAY AND IT DIDNT START TODAY, IT BEGAN WITH EARLY BELIEVERS WHO GATHERED ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK TO BREAK BREAD. SEE ACTS 20-7 ANY GENTILE WHO WORSHIPS ON SATURDAY, DOESNT KNOW HIS IDENTITY IN GOD, I PITY THEM THE WAY I PITY GENTILES LIKE NNAMDI KALU WHO IS PRACTISING JUDAISM WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE JEWISH RELIGION IS STRICTLY FOR JEWS. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by judedwriter(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Was she called by God or she called herself?

Hmmmmmmmm.....
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Bahamas95(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Women things dey tire me but at least she is the best option. She has been with TB Joshua from day one so she is capable of running the church ....I don't trust most pastors.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by victorazy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Liposure:
but first she would have to be ordained

Before nko!
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by advanceDNA: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
In the case of nigerian churches they are all scam businesses. grin

Well....you are entitled to that opinion...
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by PrincessGlow: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
MY BROTHER OR WHO EVER YOU ARE, THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS A SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME AND IT HELPS IF WE HAVE THE SPIRITUAL REVELATION OF WHAT THOSE OLD TESTAMENTS SHADOWS SYMBOLISED. THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB USED IN SIN OFFERING THEN WAS A SYMBOL OF THE TRUE LAMB OF GOD (CHRIST) WHO DIED TO TAKE AWAY OUR SINS. SABBATH MEANS REST AND THAT DAY WAS GIVEN TO ISRAELITES TO OBSERVE AS A DAY OF REST, TO REPRESENT THE TRUE AND ETERNAL REST THAT GOD WAS GOING TO GIVE HUMANITY. THAT TRUE REST IS CHRIST, COME UNTO ME ALL YE THAT LABOUR AND I WILL GIVE U REST. THE REST HE MEANT HERE WASNT TO GIVE THEM SABBATH TO KEEP BUT ETERNAL REST FROM STRUGGLING WITH SIN SO THAT THEY COULD LIVE LIVES WORTHY OF THE GOSPEL AND HAVE THE ASSURANCE OF ETERNAL LIFE. ANOTHER ANGLE OF IT IS THAT GOD HAS DIFFERENT LAWS FOR GENTILES AND JEWS AND IT IS GOOD TO RECOGNISE WHOM YOU ARE AND FOLLOW GOD'S LAWS FOR YOUR RACE. JEWS STIL KEEP SABBATH AND THATS OK, BUT WHEN THE TRUE SABBATH (CHRIST) CAME, GRACE WAS INTRODUCED AND THE LAW DONE AWAY WITH BECAUSE THE REAL THING THAT THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS SYMBOLISED WAS HERE ON EARTH. JEWS WORSHIP ON SATURDAY BUT GENTILE BRIDES OF CHRIST WORSHIP ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK WHICH IS SUNDAY AND IT DIDNT START TODAY, IT BEGAN WITH EARLY BELIEVERS WHO GATHERED ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK TO BREAK BREAD. SEE ACTS 20-7 ANY GENTILE WHO WORSHIPS ON SATURDAY, DOESNT KNOW HIS IDENTITY IN GOD, I PITY THEM THE WAY I PITY GENTILES LIKE NNAMDI KALU WHO IS PRACTISING JUDAISM WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE JEWISH RELIGION IS STRICTLY FOR JEWS. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

See this one, twisting the clear Bible out of shape to suit his misinformation. The Sabbath law was given by God right from creation. All the early disciples obeyed it, jew or gentile. THE ONLY REASON IT WAS MOVED TO SUNDAY WAS TO ACCOMMODATE ROME'S TRADITION OF SUN AND EMPEROR WORSHIP BY WHICH THEY RESTED ON SUNDAY. It is not Biblical in any way at all.

You disregard this clear God's law but insist on Paul's personal opinion (which might have been suitable for those times) that women should not speak in church!
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by redsun(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sammy07:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking sad

The voice of men is the voice of god. If you keep waiting for an invisible god and transcendental god, you will continue to live in hell on earth.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by mosaicafrique: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by livingchrist: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
MY BROTHER, THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS A SHADOW OF THINGS TO COME AND IT HELPS IF WE HAVE THE SPIRITUAL REVELATION OF WHAT THOSE OLD TESTAMENTS SHADOWS SYMBOLISED. THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB USED IN SIN OFFERING THEN WAS A SYMBOL OF THE TRUE LAMB OF GOD (CHRIST) WHO DIED TO TAKE AWAY OUR SINS. SABBATH MEANS REST AND THAT DAY WAS GIVEN TO ISRAELITES TO OBSERVE AS A DAY OF REST, TO REPRESENT THE TRUE AND ETERNAL REST THAT GOD WAS GOING TO GIVE HUMANITY. THAT TRUE REST IS THE HOLY SPIRIT AS ISAIAH 28:8-12 CONFIRME. IN MATTHEW 11-28, JESUS SAID "COME UNTO ME ALL YE THAT LABOUR AND I WILL GIVE U REST". THE REST HE MEANT HERE WASNT TO GIVE THEM SABBATH TO KEEP BUT ETERNAL REST,WHICH COMES FROM THE HOLY-SPIRIT, WHICH HELP US TO CEASE STRUGGLING WITH SIN, EMPOWERING US TO LIVE LIVES WORTHY OF THE GOSPEL, GIVING US THE ASSURANCE OF ETERNAL LIFE. ANOTHER ANGLE OF IT IS THAT GOD HAS DIFFERENT LAWS FOR GENTILES AND JEWS AND IT IS GOOD TO RECOGNISE WHOM YOU ARE AND FOLLOW GOD'S LAWS FOR YOUR RACE. JEWS STIL KEEP SABBATH AND THATS OK, BUT WHEN THE TRUE SABBATH (CHRIST) CAME, GRACE WAS INTRODUCED AND THE LAW DONE AWAY WITH BECAUSE THE REAL THING THAT THE OLD TESTAMENT LAWS SYMBOLISED WAS HERE ON EARTH. JEWS WORSHIP ON SATURDAY BUT GENTILE BRIDES OF CHRIST WORSHIP ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK WHICH IS SUNDAY AND IT DIDNT START TODAY, IT BEGAN WITH EARLY BELIEVERS WHO GATHERED ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK TO BREAK BREAD. SEE ACTS 20-7 ANY GENTILE WHO WORSHIPS ON SATURDAY, DOESNT KNOW HIS IDENTITY IN GOD, I PITY THEM THE WAY I PITY GENTILES LIKE NNAMDI KALU WHO IS PRACTISING JUDAISM WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE JEWISH RELIGION IS STRICTLY FOR JEWS. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com
You are very correct, the old testament is a shadow of the new
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by PrincessGlow: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Qudsi:

He lied in his documentary. He was no small pastor from childhood. These were stuffs he made up for himself as he got popular in his documentary. Bisola was even part of the people that recorded his documentary when she was still with him.

How can this be fake? This man I'm looking at here is being pushed by something. Maybe he later became a monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXgyXgyVWK0
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
livingchrist:

You are very correct, the old testament is a shadow of the new
Remain blessed sir.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by PrincessGlow: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
livingchrist:

You are very correct, the old testament is a shadow of the new APOSTLECHUMA

Doesn't change the fact most of what he wrote is twisting of facts to suit his purpose instead of presenting the truth and admitting not to be following it - like most of us!
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by chrisvic007: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Ok you want them to appoint you as the replacement so that you can loot money like Tinubu your mentor abi

All I know is that a court convicted Orji Uzor Kalu after s trial that lasted nine years. He stole your life and others in your sad east. Leave politicians from other parts of the country. Mind your destroyed lives, Tinubu never ruled your sad east, he I'd responsible for your misfortune. He is not the reason south east is the reason for the least developed part of southern Nigeria.

For you problems contact Abaribe, Orji Kaku, Ikedia Ohakim, and other criminal politicians. If you are hungry in Lagos, ipob, go home, go and farm. As you're going, frustration will kill you.

My two pence.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by livingchrist: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Doesn't change the fact most of what he wrote is twisting of facts to suit his purpose instead of presenting the truth and admitting not to be following it - like most of us!
He spoke the truth, he didnt twist anything.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by livingchrist: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
Remain blessed sir.
God bless you too
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
She won't let go of the purse string of money

Christianity is not church politics
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by planetx: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
They are deceiving themselves, that synagogue church of Satan is going to be shut down permanently.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by PrincessGlow: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
livingchrist:
He spoke the truth, he didnt twist anything.

He didn't. Prove it from the bible.
Here's the TRUTH;

The Sabbath law was given by God right from creation. All the early disciples obeyed it, jew or gentile. THE ONLY REASON IT WAS MOVED TO SUNDAY WAS TO ACCOMMODATE ROME'S TRADITION OF SUN AND EMPEROR WORSHIP BY WHICH THEY RESTED ON SUNDAY. It is not Biblical in any way at all.

You disregard this clear God's law but insist on Paul's personal opinion (which might have been suitable for those times) that women should not speak in church!
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
PrincessGlow:

See this one, twisting the clear Bible out of shape to suit his misinformation. The Sabbath law was given by God right from creation. All the early disciples obeyed it, jew or gentile. THE ONLY REASON IT WAS MOVED TO SUNDAY WAS TO ACCOMMODATE ROME'S TRADITION OF SUN AND EMPEROR WORSHIP BY WHICH THEY RESTED ON ON SUNDAY. It is not Biblical in Any way at all.

You disregard this clear God's law but insist on Paul's personal opinion that women should not speak in church!
.MY BROTHER, NO POINT FUSSING OVER THE SCRIPTURE AS IT SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF. IT IS HOWEVER REVEALED BY THE SPIRIT OF REVELATION AND IF YOU DONT HAVE THE DIVINE KNOWLEDGE OF IT, BEST THING IS TO HUMBLE YOURSELF AND ASK GOD FOR IT AND HE IN GRACE WILL ANOINT YOUR EYES WITH EYESALVE TO SEE. IF A WOMAN CAN BE A PASTOR, WHICH IS THE OFFICE OF A PRIEST, WHICH WOMAN HIGH PRIEST IN THE OLD TESTAMENT CAN YOU MENTION OR GIVE US HER NAME. THE FIVE FOLD MINISTRY IS GIVEN UNTO MEN (EPHESIANS 4;8-11 AND CHRIST WAS ON EARTH AND HAD 12 APOSTLES, OUT OF WHOM THERE WASNT ANY APOSTLE RITA OR BOLA.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by ultimatekint(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Why? undecided
Some of them are naturally very good, Gestimane Prayer Ministry, Eleyele, Ibadan, is exceptionally a good Mummy G.O.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Lostchild(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=topmag2019 post=103087703]

FAKE NEWS

And don't forget, aproko will destroy you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.