Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

INTERESTING GIST (ladies Be Careful) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / INTERESTING GIST (ladies Be Careful) (397 Views)

Make Your P@ssy Smell Nice For Valentine! Let's Gist Ladies / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERESTING GIST (ladies Be Careful) by Fourtygees: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
God have mercy on me. Nobody is a saint we all have one way or the other done something bad while in school. Let me tell a story.

I was 16 and just finished high school when a friend pimped me out to her sugar daddy for N30,000 in 2005. I couldn't date the man because he was far older than me.

He kept calling and we later became friends without any attachment.

I gained admission to university and I was basically training myself in school by doing menial jobs. Things became so hard that I had no choice than to call on my older friend to assist but he gave me one condition to sleep with him.

I had no choice cos I was exhausted already from seeing myself through school plus I didn't want to drop out, I was in 300l and was 21yrs old. That year was the best year of my life cos this man really spoilt me with lots of goodies and the rest.

In my final year in school, my older lover had returned from overseas so I left my school in Enugu and came down to Lagos without my family's knowledge to visit him and collect my goodies plus allowance.

Beloved I got to his house and after all the pleasantries we went down to s#x, guess what? while he was ejaculating he had cardiac, as in he was on me when the attack happened. Naïve me pushed him off my body and rushed down to get help as I didn't know what to do.

I got his nephew who immediately rushed upstairs, did what he could do and we both rushed him to the hospital.

We got to the first hospital he was rejected, arrived to the second hospital he was pronounced dead. *Tears*

This sugar daddy of mine was a top naval officer overseas.

The nephew called his brother and that one arrived immediately at the hospital with police. I was arrested and taken to the station to explain what happened. I got to the station, I explained how I knew and how long we have known each other. I lied we were at the dining when he said he wanted to go take his bath, when I heard a loud sound on rushing to the room I saw him face down and that was when I rushed down to call for help.

Only God knew how this lie came about because I was in shock and couldn't start saying how he had cardiac arrest while releasing on me. How the police believed me is only God knows because his brother's intention was to lock me up.

They took me back to his mansion to inspect, we got there and everything was as it was no violence God knows I would never have thought to harm my benefactor God forbid. I loved him and was even planning to join him overseas after school.

The police explained to the family how it was obvious I never killed him and they have to conduct autopsy to ascertain cause of death. My beloved that was how I was released that night. I went straight to my aunty's house who also benefited from him. God bless her for understanding. All through that night I was still in shocked. It was in the morning that it dawned on me that Lucky was actually dead and gone for good.

For 3 days straight days,I was useless and was shocked on how I narrowly escaped been labelled a murderer at 21yrs old.

After some weeks with my aunty I went back to school as a shadow of myself. Thank God I was even through with my final exams and was waiting to defend my project. My family till today don't know I have ever gone through that stage in my life. I wish I could turn the hands of clock back I could have saved him.

It's quiet unfortunate I couldn't help. Until his death that was when I knew who he truly was. I know he took advantage of me but he was helpful and the few yrs of dating him was my best. I pity that poor girl to have decided to ruin her life by killing her benefactor. She would have just chop and move on. Nobody is a saint so no one should say rubbish to me. I have confessed to God and I am sure He has forgiven me. I decided to share this story after more than 10 yrs it happened. That was my only first and last sugar daddy I ever had. I am married now with two kids. All I pray to God is to not allow my kids to go into trouble because of lack. Peace........

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2021/06/friday-in-house-news_02054196269.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTERESTING GIST (ladies Be Careful) by BabbanBura(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fourtygees:
God have mercy on me. Nobody is a saint we all have one way or the other done something bad while in school. Let me tell a story.

I was 16 and just finished high school when a friend pimped me out to her sugar daddy for N30,000 in 2005. I couldn't date the man because he was far older than me.

He kept calling and we later became friends without any attachment.

I gained admission to university and I was basically training myself in school by doing menial jobs. Things became so hard that I had no choice than to call on my older friend to assist but he gave me one condition to sleep with him.

I had no choice cos I was exhausted already from seeing myself through school plus I didn't want to drop out, I was in 300l and was 21yrs old. That year was the best year of my life cos this man really spoilt me with lots of goodies and the rest.

In my final year in school, my older lover had returned from overseas so I left my school in Enugu and came down to Lagos without my family's knowledge to visit him and collect my goodies plus allowance.

Beloved I got to his house and after all the pleasantries we went down to s#x, guess what? while he was ejaculating he had cardiac, as in he was on me when the attack happened. Naïve me pushed him off my body and rushed down to get help as I didn't know what to do.

I got his nephew who immediately rushed upstairs, did what he could do and we both rushed him to the hospital.

We got to the first hospital he was rejected, arrived to the second hospital he was pronounced dead. *Tears*

This sugar daddy of mine was a top naval officer overseas.

The nephew called his brother and that one arrived immediately at the hospital with police. I was arrested and taken to the station to explain what happened. I got to the station, I explained how I knew and how long we have known each other. I lied we were at the dining when he said he wanted to go take his bath, when I heard a loud sound on rushing to the room I saw him face down and that was when I rushed down to call for help.

Only God knew how this lie came about because I was in shock and couldn't start saying how he had cardiac arrest while releasing on me. How the police believed me is only God knows because his brother's intention was to lock me up.

They took me back to his mansion to inspect, we got there and everything was as it was no violence God knows I would never have thought to harm my benefactor God forbid. I loved him and was even planning to join him overseas after school.

The police explained to the family how it was obvious I never killed him and they have to conduct autopsy to ascertain cause of death. My beloved that was how I was released that night. I went straight to my aunty's house who also benefited from him. God bless her for understanding. All through that night I was still in shocked. It was in the morning that it dawned on me that Lucky was actually dead and gone for good.

For 3 days straight days,I was useless and was shocked on how I narrowly escaped been labelled a murderer at 21yrs old.

After some weeks with my aunty I went back to school as a shadow of myself. Thank God I was even through with my final exams and was waiting to defend my project. My family till today don't know I have ever gone through that stage in my life. I wish I could turn the hands of clock back I could have saved him.

It's quiet unfortunate I couldn't help. Until his death that was when I knew who he truly was. I know he took advantage of me but he was helpful and the few yrs of dating him was my best. I pity that poor girl to have decided to ruin her life by killing her benefactor. She would have just chop and move on. Nobody is a saint so no one should say rubbish to me. I have confessed to God and I am sure He has forgiven me. I decided to share this story after more than 10 yrs it happened. That was my only first and last sugar daddy I ever had. I am married now with two kids. All I pray to God is to not allow my kids to go into trouble because of lack. Peace........

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2021/06/friday-in-house-news_02054196269.html?m=1

Serious wahala
Re: INTERESTING GIST (ladies Be Careful) by FairAdvocate(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Its not your fault, na excitement kill ahm...not you.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only.,. / What Does She Mean By This / SA Woman Slammed 4 Giving Her Little Daughter Shisha To Smoke At A Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.