Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics (903 Views)

I Can Write Health Related Topics On Ur Blog,data Entry,copy And Paste,research / I Need A Travel-Related Job / How To Write Your Name Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Are you a a proficient writer with Vast experince on Travel related topics?
Can you write 100% original Travel related topics?
Do you understand the best way to optimize posts for higher SEO ranking? (We don't need someone we will start tutoring on permalink structure please)
Do you have vast experience in publishing on Wordpress?
Are you available now?

I don't need to stretch more on this , just click on the link to the google form below and fill it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9VzGu74ENoFChJbjHuYwLrDGrg_PQ4Kot9RU89F5EtiZ6tg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

I will get back to you ASAP if you are a fit for us

Rate make sense for the best of writers

NB: Please if you are not sure of your writing abilities and don't have any work published with your name and proven records that they ranked, don't apply!!
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Still on
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
On
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Still on
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by 9jatrends: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Make una dey calm down
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2021
9jatrends:
Make una dey calm down

You missed road guy
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
On
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hey
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by olaleke2(m): 5:22am On Jul 07, 2021
What did you expect, sir? �
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2021
olaleke2:
What did you expect, sir? �

Apply on the page chief, if your proposal make sense we will surely chat you up
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Available
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2021
On
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Weekend
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by 9jatrends: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
And that is why you will never get anyone who wants to work. Am not interested in d job but reading it shows it is pure slavery. Make una sha sey calm down.
9jatrends:
Make una dey calm down
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2021
9jatrends:
And that is why you will never get anyone who wants to work. Am not interested in d job but reading it shows it is pure slavery. Make una sha set calm down.

Your sense is paining you

This one thought i haven't hire anyone yet

Not everyone is a slave, this guy probably applied and was not a fit for the job undecided
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by oliverwrites: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
9jatrends:
And that is why you will never get anyone who wants to work. Am not interested in d job but reading it shows it is pure slavery. Make una sha sey calm down.

You did this same thing to me. Basically whenever you go to an interview and you are considered not good enough you go about trying to rubbish people.

Making it in life will be extremely difficult for you with this attitude.

It is not a coincidence that what you are doing to this guy's trend is exactly the same thing you did to me.

I challenge you to screenshot our conversations and post the article you wrote for me so people will be the judge. Go on, do it, show that I scammed you for real.

I offered you 220k and like you said in my thread it was a good offer, at least you can't say I made you a derisory offer.

Go on, post our conversations. I challenge you to do it.
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by 9jatrends: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Hey Oliver. Attached to this screenshot is a plagiarism check that was run on the article i wrote for you which you refused to pay for. As everyone can see here this article was 80.92% unique and the remaining 19% was from the definition of the term funginix which is a standard and accepted definition all over the world.

You expect me to give an already existing term a new definition? What are you talking about? You are a scam and it has been confirmed.

You are just out there to exploit writers and come up with a stupid reason why you wont pay and then still use the same materials you didnt pay for. 80.92% uniqueness for any article is excellent.

Pls tell us what you were looking for.

You are evil
oliverwrites:

You did this same thing to me. Basically whenever you go to an interview and you are considered not good enough you go about trying to rubbish people.

It is not a coincidence that what you are doing to this guy's trend is exactly the same thing you did to me.

I challenge you to screenshot our conversations and post the article you wrote for me so people will be the judge. Go on, do it, show that I scammed you for real.

I offered you 220k and like you said in my thread it was a good offer, at least you can't say I made you a derisory offer.

Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Timmylehyn(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oliver
Bloggingscope

You guys should just email me.

Timmylehyn@gmail.com
Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by Bloggingscope: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2021
We have oy few top notch writers in Nigeria, the rest are just hungry writers. I won't hire anyone without onine portfolio.

The guy was so pained he did not meet the requirements and was ignored grin

oliverwrites:

Re: World Class Writers Needed To Write On Travel Related Topics by newbox3030(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Bloggingscope:
Are you a a proficient writer with Vast experince on Travel related topics?
Can you write 100% original Travel related topics?
Do you understand the best way to optimize posts for higher SEO ranking? (We don't need someone we will start tutoring on permalink structure please)
Do you have vast experience in publishing on Wordpress?
Are you available now?

I don't need to stretch more on this , just click on the link to the google form below and fill it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9VzGu74ENoFChJbjHuYwLrDGrg_PQ4Kot9RU89F5EtiZ6tg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

I will get back to you ASAP if you are a fit for us

Rate make sense for the best of writers

NB: Please if you are not sure of your writing abilities and don't have any work published with your name and proven records that they ranked, don't apply!!

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Job Vacancy / Self-contained Apartment In Baruten, Kwara State / Teaching Job At CLOFAM College, Apata Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.