Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC (25208 Views)

INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by amarachukwuokor: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
wahala
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Unigrad: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
All politicians think of themselves and family. Nigeria masses is the least of their thinking.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by UAE123(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
The leadership of PDP should stop these useless & stupid statements it always issues when it's leading members are defecting from the party to join the APC and rather find the root cause(s) why they are leaving with a view to stoping the massive defecting to APC. Secondly & his team has serious work to do.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Handsum64: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wailers should bury their ugly faces of looting in shame when politics is being discussed
PDP should go into extinction for Nigeria to be great again

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
They're the same, if u know u know undecided

There’s no difference with APC and PDP. They show no values, their politicians are corrupt and only put as candidates by bribery and not ability. This country is finished
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by bkool7(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Does it matter?

What's the difference?
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by berrystunn(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Some people mumu oh
How can you jump into Dead APC .

They should be law to across to other party ..

One can only across Once in 5yrs or 6yrs . .
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by dreu2fine(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Impecca(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
They have flashed his sins before him anhe was blackmailed to join the devilish party

he had squandered public funds and was recently discharged and acquitted after several evidences were tendered agst him.

APC STRETEGY
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by stunnert(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bunch of clowns

Up APGA !!!!
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Impecca:
They have flashed his sins before him anhe was blackmailed to join the devilish party

he had squandered public funds and was recently discharged and acquitted after several evidences were tendered agst him.

APC STRETEGY
Must have been the condition for his acquittal.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by kellybently(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes I still wonder what sane people are still doing in PDP

If someone tells you pdp will win 2023, tell the person that pdp are suffering from amnesia.

PDP is death and buried . Nailed Coffin.

Secondus must always second..... nobody drags the position with him.

Senator Nwoboshi has taken a bold step. Oracle himself....Dike eji eje mba.

Tell me the differences between APC & PDP.
same bird of diffrent feathers
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by seborrhic: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
When u av a useless Secondus backed by a tout in Wike,this is the result.
2022 may eventually turn out to be a battle inside the APC itself for the soul of the party and presidency and not between APC and PDP.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Sonoyom(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
APC = PDP
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by ogododo: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If someone tells you pdp will win 2023, tell the person that pdp are suffering from amnesia.

Una still de deluded, same people just change parties like clothes.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Ojiofor: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You want Nigeria to become a one party state?
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
kellybently:

Tell me the differences between APC & PDP.
same bird of diffrent feathers

Birds of same feathers flock together but loose firm agreement crossing the rubicon.

Seems you forgot this @bolded.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by tnerro1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
A former governor for 8 years could not win a senate election under APC in Delta State, so this man thinks he can defeat Okowa of the PDP in the 2023 senate elections in Delta north? Politicians need to go to politics school to get scence

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Alex80s(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
He struck a deal and his corruption case was dropped like others like Akpabio, Silver, Sullivan etc

www.premiumtimesng.com
Web results
UPDATED: How Nigerian senator, Nwaoboshi, was cleared of N322 ...
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by BrainSanitizer: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We'll...
I guess you'll continue to wonder @the bolded until you get some sanity.
So long you choose to remain insane, you don't have any business understanding what sane people are doing.
And just to give a lil glimpse into why sane people still remain in the PDP. It's simple.
Because they are sane!
And they want to remain sane!!

Show me one member of APC or a supporter of APC who is sane and I'll show you ten wealthy Americans who are ready to become Nigerian citizens.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ojiofor:

You want Nigeria to become a one party state?

Multi party Politics is necessary...I always support that but pdp should be deleted as a political party.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by hollywater: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
He is not even a minus. Someone who has never stood up in the floor to say anything. He is not recognized.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by PrinceMajestic: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Welcome senator, remain delta south senator to decamp

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by seunayantokun(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yeyenatu called leadership.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by baseb: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okay. But what's the difference between APC and PDP?
I really don't see it.
Members of APC today are 'potential' members of PDP tomorrow and vice versa
One took sixteen years to achieve a 'wholesale' destruction of the country while the other wants to use eight years to do that.
Naijaaaaa
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Teejay13(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Does not change anything as long as he still remains who he is
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Elvixbeatz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mumu outsideer dey talk of politics way home no know shit abt Delta.. nwwoboshi career don go ooo
Juliusmalema:

Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Elvixbeatz:
Mumu outsideer dey talk of politics way home no know shit abt Delta.. nwwoboshi career don go ooo

Kataway you.
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by AsawanaDgreat: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
PDP don expire
Re: PDP Reacts As Nwaoboshi Dumps Party For APC by Skyfly007: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

bro stop Wondering! The reason why some people must remain in pdp is so that there will be an effective opposition....
Opposition is needed in any nation to checkmate the activities of those in power...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plan Your Movement: Gridlock Expected As Lagos APC Walks For Tinubu / Supreme Court Sacks Delta Lawmaker, Orders Salary Refund / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.