Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros (23641 Views)

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Alvaro Morata Says He Would Sign A 10-year Contract With Chelsea / Epl:alvaro Morata Says England Life Is Stressful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2021
Stop missing then
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by BrazilAirport: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2021
He should improve too
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by lastempero: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2021
Otar:
I actually feel for him. No player actually plans to miss chances. And yet they always suffer for it everytime. Meanwhile this morata guy, with all the complaints of how wasteful he is, yet dude has played for some of Europe's top top clubs. Chelsea, Real Madrid, Atleti, Juve. That's a CV that many good players would envy.

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today

But seriously my guy sabi waste goals.
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by MorataFC: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Meaning hen you want to play a quick corner but u see only morata there
grin grin grin
Walahi you no serious oh cheesy
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by eallstar: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2021
dudusky007:
Even ayegbeni wen miss golden chance 4 touchline wen 4 take us go quarter final 4 world cup dem no threaten him family, na just group stage 4 euros dem dey worry ur own. Mtchew..wahala really be like police,u call am u pay..u no call am u pay
It's a hand work of rich gamblers,
U know how it feels to lose huge amount of money because of one wasteful player
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by TLION(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2021
NobleSeed:
Fate played a cruel one on Samuel Eto'o Fils, as he blasted his second spot kick 2 heaven, 2 lead d lions out of AFCON in 2006. Previously, during the qualifiers, Pierre Wome had his house burnt for missing a spotkick:
wow omo human bad
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by LegitLexLuthor(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Karleb:

Senior man was chased from City to Leicester.

Leicester City is still behind Arsenal and Tottenham in EPL.

Morata went from Real Madrid to Juventus back to Real Madrid to Chelsea to Atletico Madrid (3rd best team in Spain) to Juventus while misfiring. A Nigerian would have been relegated to small clubs.

Birthplace and country of residence play a major roles in one's journey in life.
maybe but that's not the only reason tho
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by riczy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
dudusky007:
Even ayegbeni wen miss golden chance 4 touchline wen 4 take us go quarter final 4 world cup dem no threaten him family, na just group stage 4 euros dem dey worry ur own. Mtchew..wahala really be like police,u call am u pay..u no call am u pay
Ayegbeni Yakubu hails from Edo northern part of Nigeria, his fathers house was burnt
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
He should not worry, they will qualify for the quarter final.
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Josywhyte: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
May be you and Werner should be room mates after the Euros
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Obakashdee(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Karleb:

Google "Morara Trophies".

Lol, individual trophies bruh, when did team trophy become personal feat? Huge cv nothing to write home about
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by zabimaru: 5:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Aboguede:
Nothing concern me for morays matter

Wetin una Dey first to comment do

Seun sends you a private mail asking for your account number and after receiving same via mail, you ar credited with #250,000.

I know many people don't know this but this is how a lot of guys who spend their whole life (Day and Night) on Nairaland; get by.
Re: Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros by Aboguede(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2021
zabimaru:

Seun sends you a private mail asking for your account number and after receiving same via mail, you ar credited with #250,000.

I know many people don't know this but this is how a lot of guys who spend their whole life (Day and Night) on Nairaland; get by.

You for blo na

10k naira for one year to me Na 18 euro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. / Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record / Asisat Oshoala Scored In Her Barcelona Debut This Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.