Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Valley Of Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Valley Of Experience (86 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil / When You Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Valley Of Experience by jonatoye(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Valley of Experience

WORD FOR TODAY
There is always a table (platform for the manifestation of God's glory) reserve for all men who patiently and faithfully wait upon God through their valley experience. All men who became great for the course of the Lord never did without the valley experience!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; . . . You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. " (Psalms 23:4-5a NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Ps 40:1-3 David describes his experience; that he waited patiently for the Lord. The Lord heard him, brought him out of the horrible pit, set his feet on the rock and gave him a new song. The trend is the same for all great men.

The life of a man can be described to be like two mountains having a valley in-between. The first mountain is the mountain of revelation where God unfold His precious plan for his life. The valley between the two mountains represents various process the Lord takes him through in a bid to bring to pass what He planned for him. The second mountain is called the mountain of fulfilment. The life of Joseph best describes this; the mountain of his dreams, the valley of his slavery and being a prisoner, the mountain of his manifestation as a prime minister.

Therefore, before a table will be set for a man, he must accomplish his valley experience. This valley is the valley of brokenness meant to make a man lose sight of himself (every confidence in self in terms of his strength and ability). Here, the Lord opens the eyes of the man to his limitations and reduce him to nothing just to empower and make his life conform to His purpose.

Don't run away from the process the Lord is taking you through; there is a prepared table ahead of you.

+ Are you cooperating with God in the valley of experience?

Lord! Help me to submit to every process designed for my life for growth and fulfilment in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Before your feet will be set on the rock of fulfilment the valley of experience must be accomplished!!!

Have an Inspired Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , June 26 2021 / Voice Of His Love Topic: The Day Of Judgement / Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.