Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) (107374 Views)

Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) / I Started This Business On Nairaland.... See How We Are Doing Now (photos) / Former UNILAG VC, Prof Ibidapo Obe Dies At 71 Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Obidikejr(m): 12:47am On Jun 27, 2021
folake4u:

Omooooooo I rolled on my bed laughing at this comment grin grin grin.
Aswr grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by flington4550(m): 3:46am On Jun 27, 2021
DonKharly:
This guy has been balling since.. Karma never see am? grin
Can you see ya shallow reasoning ?? Very low life person
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by lexy2014: 5:41am On Jun 27, 2021
godwinkessi:

Until his arrest, who could believe hush had over 200 million dollars? He was even bursted with over 40 million dollars in cash right in his apartment. Bnaira has almost same money if not more.

Are u their accountants? How do u no?
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by lexy2014: 5:42am On Jun 27, 2021
etrange:
If it was a lady, everyone would be cursing and lamenting how blossoms is bad. But it's a guy, and it doesn't matter if he swindles others to get rich.

Unfortunately, most clowns are hailing him& kissing his ass
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by m140(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2021
cassette:

Dumb comment, have you ever had your information stolen and all your money wiped ? Without even being covetous oh ? Do you know how many people they steal their information and file unemployment claims with their info almost to the tune of $20,000 ? Abeg tell me how that one was being greedy ? Why una Dey glorify bullshit self ? Since when did two wrongs make a right ?
A lot are on the street ... a lot in jail ... a lot have committed suicide.... two wrongs dont make a right like you said... I hate people doing fraud with passion... after they collect the whole money ... level of immortality amongst the youth become high sef... same with drug abuse ... lack of respect to elders... even the money they got is destroying lives more than it builds...

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
xynerise:

I need this Una money wey Una dey talk o. I don't mind grin grin

Plis, plax, plox, I'm behind you. grin grin grin Waybill to me as well in case you no fit finish everything oh.

See as fear is cashing me. Everybody calling money upandan. 3 million, 15 million, 25 million dollars. Ballers and G-boys and defenders and church 'rats.' The testosterone face-off on this thread is choking and interesting. I think say one Northern elite boy and international scholar wey I jam for the beer parlor thread is the height o.

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mftivi:
hush did not bring any disgrace to me. If bush did not bring disgrace to America for the false WMD war he orchestrated killing thousands of children, women and men then hush did not bring shame to us. Una no just get sense, no fit read no fit research. Deeply Brian washed and living with this false sense of moral uprightness, meanwhile very wicked. When I see a white man I don’t see a superior or a man from a moral upright country , I see a man who is potential danger and from one of the countries that continues to commit unspeakable atrocities across the world to keep their economy afloat. Do you know what it means to be able to print trillions of dollars without an actual gold reserve to back it up ? Abeg swerve guy, y’all irritate me!

Your perspective is interesting. I don't support what you're arguing for oh, but I must say you have a point.

Just do good and be good just because. Unless you believe in God, afterlife, judgment Day and all that. There is no evil or shame waiting for bad people. People from other countries do worse, yet they still remain a global power. Evil people rule. In fact, evil "dominates" and that's just fact. No amount of "uprightness" or activism or wishful thinking will change that.

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u their accountants? How do u no?
Lol..maybe he helped to count the money..
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Burna440:

U Dey do ritual or u be government contractor? Or politician? No vex for my mumu questions o

Advertising

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by DonKharly(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2021
flington4550:

Can you see ya shallow reasoning ?? Very low life person
One has to work hard to be as stupid as you.. Fool
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by flington4550(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
DonKharly:
One has to work hard to be as stupid as you.. Fool
Your papa na fool... Awon Nairaland imbeciles
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by DonKharly(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
flington4550:

Your papa na fool... Awon Nairaland imbeciles
You wey your mama regret say she born, but she no wan tell you.. If she never die yet, ask am wetin happen before she get your belle.. Olofo kinpin.
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by tunjilomo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
I will stop this. This is the last time I am doing this. This year is the last, so, here it is.

0Four51Six3One55One
Guaranteed Trust b
Yusuf Olatunji

Thanks.

Do this out of the goodness of your hearts.

A New Year awaits us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Your School Anthem / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.