Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) (107378 Views)

Before Vs Now : Nigerian Teacher Now A Professor In The U.S (Photos) / I Started This Business On Nairaland.... See How We Are Doing Now (photos) / Former UNILAG VC, Prof Ibidapo Obe Dies At 71 Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by andyblinks05: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
Fick u poor ppl
I no do again you don already cast yourself

cassette:

If you reach to buy cullinan make I no became anything for this life again ? U dey mad? I no dey see your posts for auto section ? G levels dey to this shit , enjoy your chicken change but the real money men no Dey nairaland dey drag who go give them 200k to learn 600k work u feel me ?
Wetin cassette write about you seems true
Alaye go sit down and learn, leave people wey sabi to put us for way
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by peeps4u: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

Because you are actually broke ... 3m is just 6000 dollars

Even is USA, $6k isn't a small money but Na naija people dey talk like the money no reach buy food xef

4 Likes

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
Fuc k off. U will die in poverty then. Good luck with the imaginary money okay. Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
andyblinks05:

I no do again you don already cast yourself

Wetin cassette write about you seems true
Alaye go sit down and learn, leave people wey sabi to put us for way
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by peeps4u: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
Thank u,do u have 3m naira as we speak. Pls answer me. Do you have 3m naira in your savings as we speak in cash.i hate poor ppl and bad belle. We spend in naira and not dollars okay. Oponu

Don't mind him, even in USA, $6k is not a small money
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by andyblinks05: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
Fuc k off. U will die in poverty then. Good luck with the imaginary money okay. Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
If you legit you go put boys through because na same boys go help you when you're down
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by peeps4u: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
joshuaidibia:

He bought LOTS of bitcoin when it was VERY CHEAP like dogecoin now. The B in his name stands for Bitcoin. Are you satisfied now?
Bitcoin was still cheap that year, he couldn't have been balling on not too profitable Bitcoin that year.

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Fuc k off broke boy. The ones that wan teach u free,na peanuts. Itunes card boys and imaginary loaders and hackers with zero acct balance. . Her hahahahahahahaha
andyblinks05:

If you legit you go put boys through because na same boys go help you when you're down
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by peeps4u: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
No way is easy, see no one showed me the way,I followed many,dem dey use me run errand,dey talk down at me. Bro if u get 200k pay me,make I show u way to earn monthly even if na 600k u see every 2 weeks, thank God. Forget those boys hyping themselves bro,unless u wan do yahoo plus

Oh, you're sounding like a scammer. He should pay you 200k for what?
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2021
My services. Simple.
peeps4u:

Oh, you're sounding like a scammer. He should pay you 200k for what?
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Panda7(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
nice
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by andyblinks05: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
Fuc k off broke boy. The ones that wan teach u free,na peanuts. Itunes card boys and imaginary loaders and hackers with zero acct balance. . Her hahahahahahahaha
Alaye reason how you take start… I can bet my balls that you were once broke like any of us. So stop all this misyarning. Everybody was once broke
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Pay me 200k and know your way. Client dey everywhere. Dem dey look u sef. Pay me now and thank me later with a 4matic. I'm speaking facts. Forget those ones saying 3m is not money, dis one that one,forget bad belle. 3m is a lot of money here in nigeria .just in a week. U can buy a car with it,buy land ,invest,spend. No be moi Moi. Free 3m. Come on guys spend this money. 200k ain't nothing,other guys go bill u 1m,2m. A client can pay u 5m within a month of hard work. No juju,no rituals. 3 things. A big gen,data of 50gig and lots of food for a month,day and nite. Invest 200k and make 1m.

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Free me abeg
andyblinks05:

Alaye reason how you take start… I can bet my balls that you were once broke like any of us. So stop all this misyarning. Everybody was once broke
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by peeps4u: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
My services. Simple.

You didn't even mentionnor give idea of what you do or what you want to teach the guy but already charging 200k. You're dubious
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Kdon2:

Nigeria is indeed a very sick country! How he got the money nobody cares
When he was poor, did you care?
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Free me fool
peeps4u:

You didn't even mentionnor give idea of what you do or what you want to teach the guy but already charging 200k. You're dubious
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by andyblinks05: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
Free me abeg
If you change your mind holla at me
andrewmeddy8@gmail.com
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Mrxawe:

Try dey calm down ehn which unilorin? Lmao... I Sabi unilorin inside out since 2008 till present. From oke odo to sanrab, to tanke , gra, challenge , postoffice even reach elekoyangan enter kwara poly , just name it . I never see anybody wey for once use 3 range Rover sport for the whole of ilorin sef o.. unilorin na school? Lol weytin una know for there. Na dummy people wey just need certificate full unilorin .. the only hustle una dey do na to sell snacks or cloth dey make peanuts ....una no dey hustle better hustle .. unilorin ko

Unilorin is one of the best universities in Nigeria. That's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2021
What is the essence of dis Junk.. Nairaland don dey mess up

1 Like

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Renforce: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Depressed101:
no body this Delsu wey I know so? Dey drive so so lexus, lexus.. You dey wine me?... Bnaira when he was balling, was a billionaire..... Pls don't compare him with delsuites wey dey find money to buy iPhone 11

Bros since Benefit delsu blow. E don tay u enter na make
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
His name is Bnaira. King of money in unilag back then. Infact when he graduated it was even on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2006373/richest-guy-unilag-finally-graduates.

Bnaira was the ladies man, the girls loved him , he dated the hottest of the hottest unilag chicks . Anytime bnaira enter campus with him convoy, everybody turns back to have a look. There is money and there is money. There were lotta rich dudes in unilag back then so many of them but Bnaira stood out among others. Here are some of his throwback pics on campus. How time flies
why would you post this
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
wallarwallar:
What is the essence of dis Junk.. Nairaland don dey mess up

Exactly
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Mrxawe:

Try dey calm down ehn which unilorin? Lmao... I Sabi unilorin inside out since 2008 till present. From oke odo to sanrab, to tanke , gra, challenge , postoffice even reach elekoyangan enter kwara poly , just name it . I never see anybody wey for once use 3 range Rover sport for the whole of ilorin sef o.. unilorin na school? Lol weytin una know for there. Na dummy people wey just need certificate full unilorin .. the only hustle una dey do na to sell snacks or cloth dey make peanuts ....una no dey hustle better hustle .. unilorin ko
See as you finish better by far
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Yaks02(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
Local yahoo

U won't know I'm serious
I'm about to drop out of school cos of many factors, I just need someone to put me through on how to earn or someone I can work for
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Timblogga: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rahkman:
Where that him nigga shyboss grin bnaira for quilox that year
he still Dey. They linked up in LDN some days ago.
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

Hahahahaha I am worth over a billion naira and I still don't feel rich and won't till I have at least 25 million dollars which is the standard.
I even like you, you're not claiming to be rich but wealthy

Mr. Liefarahaided grin
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Timblogga: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
GreaterFuture:

What happens in Delsu?
Delsu was H/Q bro.
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
cassette:

Dumb comment, have you ever had your information stolen and all your money wiped ? Without even being covetous oh ? Do you know how many people they steal their information and file unemployment claims with their info almost to the tune of $20,000 ? Abeg tell me how that one was being greedy ? Why una Dey glorify bullshit self ? Since when did two wrongs make a right ?
You're right about G boys stealing people information from hackers. The day I find out about this, I was shock. You go just dey your house jeje, why person they file for benefit without your knowledge grin

2 Likes

Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by TimeTraveller: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
So any Nigerian that lives in southy are drug dealers right? make una dey get sense now.

like I said earlier I met the guy and his wife few years ago, and we both had a lengthy conversation, we discussed alot and I got to know that's he's into cryptocurrency. infact he was the one that got me more interested in Crypto back then.
I also noticed that he got interested in the car was I was driving, and he asked me how much I bought it but I told him that I rented it for a week.

so I don't really think he's into drug pushing from all the things I know about him.

Take a chill pill, I was referring to the specific guy, not EVERY Nigerian in SA.
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Sarmiz24(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lol you will never see commenting on this forum cuz i discover say na broke and frustrated people full of hate na him plenty for this forum, una know wetin una know Wtf is that man, hating on your fellow man damn u neee God intervention in your life no doubt ... if dem slam u for defamation now u go fit prove urself innocent?? Even if u feel like u know, oga go complain to the right force and show proof of ur accusations then we can take your poor brain serious... waray u just dey shout unilag since, shay na only u go UL? If we check u well now e fit be say na hear u hear u never see the four walls of UL b4 akamu man... no go Husle dey hear dey argue who be tiff or not ewu Malaysia
cassette:

We sha know what we know !
Your stupidity won’t let you see why security forces won’t arrest him , ask anybody wey go unilag 2010/2014 , no be Wetin den self Dey hide, now man’s legit and laundered himself but you must be a fool if you don’t know that not only was he a fraudster he was one of the hottest yahoo boys in Unilag back then
See mugu Man like you Dey show ur mumu openly what the Bleep ?
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Kdon2: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
NewDelhi:

When he was poor, did you care?

One of them spotted here!
Re: Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) by Macgyver1: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
I made 13m just in a week. But u can never know. I still act broke.

Which hustle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Your School Anthem / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.