Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack (28496 Views)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Indian Navy Rescue Ship From Somali Pirates (photos) / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Timoleon(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2021
Omo Arkham Assylum.
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2021
By their incantation we shall know them. Religion of pieces

5 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by discusant: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Islamabad.

They don’t migrate to Saudi Arabia but migrate to Christian countries.
Any country that has them in large numbers in Africa is a write-off.

12 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2021
They escaped from poverty ravaged Somalia and come to Germany where their lives will be transform ... they still carry their Allahu Akbar mentality come Germany... other innocent hard working blacks will now face worst from gestapo because of them

9 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2021
priceaction:
In Nigeria, the dead bodies pictures would have littered the Internet.
Lmao
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by ZZ22: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Head slamming terrorist has done it agsin

3 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by discusant: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Islamabad.

They don’t migrate to Saudi Arabia but migrate to Christian countries.
Any country that has them in large numbers in sub Saharan Africa is a write-off.

5 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by talk2hb1(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Tooh
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2021
What is it with head slammers and terrorism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

'Allah Akbar' spontaneously shouted in public is the riskiest word to hear, it can be loosely translated to mean "run for your life".

When I hear such word anywhere I am.. I run as much as my legs could carry me..

No offense from anyone pls.. I don't want to be killed by an unknown terrorist.

I come in peace

3 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by 10mobile: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2021
casdoruche:
If every religion killed for their god who would be left. One thing I know for sure as a Christian I won't let you kill me. I rather kill you. Enough of God will judge. I will judge you immediately. Jihadist can't kill me. I rather kill them.
I dey follow you bro. that is what most Christian didn't understand but keep saying God will fight for them and their population keep reducing due to atack here and there. I wonder whether God will come down to fight the batle for them

3 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Zooposki(f): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Once I hear “Allah Arkbar”.

8 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Revere27:
They should do their investigation and find out the real cause of his action. Maybe Psychiatric state or religion.

But I guess some Nairalanders already know the cause of it grin grin
Allah Akbar

I guess you understand who it was done for
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by OmayieHenry(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Too bad that's man has no love for his fellow man which is we I preach love

We supply foreign supermarket shelves for your mall, supermarket, mini mart, pharmacy, bakery and more at a very low and affordable price. Contact us today

0eight0six5one666five8
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Ayemileto(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Mikecold:
There are multiple things wrong with this head butting religion

This is the thanks they give the Christian nations which offer to save them from their Islamic shitholes

From France, Britain, USA, Germany the result is the same

I hope Australia learn before it's too late for them sha.

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by billyG(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2021
I said it before Europe adopt a lot of this headslammers during d Isis crisis.u can't take an anaconda.

5 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by discusant: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
All Muslim ain't terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims. undecided undecided

There is a lesson in there shocked shocked

Not all Moslems are terrorists but all Moslems are sympathetic to what Moslem terrorists are fighting for: one world to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

3 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by NovusHomo(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://news.yahoo.com/news/somali-kills-three-germany-knife-[/b]182031831.html#click=https:///KuTJSVqxQF]SOURCE [/url]
[b]Somali is a country.
Somalian is a citizen of the country named Somalia
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Ayemileto:

I hope Australia learn before it's too late for them sha.
Those one's own would be worse

They are cut off in isolation from other continents, Dem with new Zealand so when the jihadists engulf them from those indian, Pakistan their case with be terrible

They should keep welcoming them from their Islamic shitholes and forming liberal, unfortunately for them they also banned guns that would have allowed them stay woke

3 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by BrazilaAirporta: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
What the hell
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by NovusHomo(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://news.yahoo.com/news/somali-kills-three-germany-knife-[/b]182031831.html#click=https:///KuTJSVqxQF]SOURCE [/url]
[b]Somali is a country.
Somalian is a citizen of the country named Somalia
[i]So, which one is it? The country or the citizen of the country?
[/i]
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Kubernetes: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2021
jaeyking:
Any man who kills in the name of religion is not a friend or servant of God.

God teaches us to love everyone

Exactly.
when a killer causes mayhem and shouts the name of God,It tells you that he wants the people to believe that its the God that asked him to kill people. Unfortunately the people fall into the trap and starts blaming the followers of that religion.

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by hyoid(m): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2021
You know them too well
Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Zila306: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2021
There is something about islam that destroys a person psycologically.

4 Likes

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by parkervero(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2021
jaeyking:
Any man who kills in the name of religion is not a friend or servant of God.

God teaches us to love everyone
Even the LGBTQ,

Judgement is for God alone

Can you provide reference to this both quran and hadith?

1 Like

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Calitoscassius(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2021
I don't know why Germany and other European countries are allowing these backwards terrorists into Europe. It is clear that they do not want to be liberated, every where you go in France, Germany and the UK you would see them wearing their burkas and congregating around each other. They do not want to intergrate into western and mordern society. Even with the (tax payers) free housing and hundreds euros and pounds provided to the as handouts and benefits and British, German and french citizenships they still refused to intergrate. They don't work, they don't contribute anything to these societies just terrorisms and rapes of european women. Even their own islamic countries refuses to let them into their countries, I don't get it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Kills Three In 'brutal' Germany Knife Attack by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2021
Kubernetes:

Exactly.
when a killer causes mayhem and shouts the name of God,It tells you that he wants the people to believe that its the God that asked him to kill people. Unfortunately the people fall into the trap and starts blaming the followers of that religion.
how long would you Muslims keep playing catch up Taqiya

Why not fix your religion and or simply admit that it is an unfixable terror vehicle

You keep running to clean the blood stains why not go after the murderous religion that is consistent with the blood shed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Permanently Suspends Donald Trump / Ukraine War: Turkey Denies Closing Black Sea To Russian Warships / Cyclone Hits Mozambique And Zimbabwe, 100 People Dead, 200 Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.